Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One year down the Road.

Hi Guys,
    I guess succes has to be shared with you.
    I'm not very active in here. Simply dont have the time.
    Anyway. I started serious PE a little more than a year ago. On the way I had to take a break since I had some injuries from an accident and summer vacation.
    So in the year that has passed I have been doing PE for about eight months. In a week I can fit maybee four to six sessions into my schedule.

I have more or less used the same routine.
    A little warm up mostly massage and soft streching.
    5 min stretching
    5 min jelq
    5 min stretching
    5 min jelq
    5 min stretching
    5 min jelq

So here are the results.
    Started out in february 2012.
    Lenght. 15.5 cm (6.1 inches)
    Girth. 13.5 cm (5.3 inches)
    Volume 207

Measurement today April 2013
    Lenght 18.1 cm (7.1 inches)
    Girth 16.0 (6.3 inches)
    Volume 330

I tell you guys I'm very happy. The increase in volume is 59% in one year.

I do have to mention that I started out 3 years before that. Not really having trust in PE but did a couple of minuttes of streching every morning while waiting for my coffee to get ready.
    The first measurements I had was about four years ago.
    at that time I was
    Lenght 12.5 cm (4.9 inches)
    Girth 12 cm (4.7 inches)
    Volume 126

Since I started doing PE I have added 162% more volume to my penis. To be honest I think its awesome. I feel extremely confindent now when Im with a woman. Some of them even comment on my size. Telling me its big. My friend with benifits for over the last two years are also commenting on my size because she has a very hard time deep throating me. A thing she enjoys a lot.

As mentioned, when I started I did not really belive it was possible. I have nearly tripled my starting size/volume. I hope to be able to add some more volume to my penis over the next year. If I can add another 50% I will be very happy. My goal is to have a volume of 400. Im very satisfied with my size as it is right now so if it doesnt add up to 50% more I will still be happy.

You might have noticed that I am not fixed on a specific lenght or girth. When I started out on PE a year ago I read a post in one of the forums here about the importance of looking at gains in terms of volume. For me that was an eye opener. Before that I was only focused on lenght and not seeing the overall picture of things. During the last year the girth gains came quick. Lenght has taken more time. My overall increase in volume during the last year has been 123. I think the last 70 increase in volume over the next year is a realistic goal. If it comes in terms of lenght or girth is really not important.

Thanks for reading. Best regards from Copenhagen, Denmark
    Mindset.

Wow! That's awesome, man. Congrats on the great gains!
    Start: 12/23/12
    BPEL: 6.75, MEG 5.25
    FL: 4, FG 4.187

Current: 05/21/13
    BPEL: 7.25, NBPEL 6.5, MEG 5.25

Goal:
    BPEL 8.75, NPBEL 8, MEG 6.25
    FL: 6.5, FG 5.25

Comment

congrats dude!!
      Start 2013: NBPEL: 5.75 BPEL: 6.7
      EG: 5.3

Goal: NBPEL: 7-7.5 BPEL: 8 (Gain 1.25)
      EG: 5.5 to 5.75 (Gain .2 in)

Comment

Well done and a good report. Thanks for sharing.
        Mighty oaks from little acorns grow!
        Wolfemothers Progress Log

Comment

Unbelievable!
          How did you manage to gain all this girth ? That's a massive amount of gains there.
          How sex changed with that new girth if I may ask?

Well done. If I get half of what you did in a year I'll be a happy man.
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

As I mentioned in the post I try to get 4 to 5 days of PE into my schedule.
            The only thing that i did not mention is that I switch the routine or reverse it if you like. Starting one day with streching and on the next routine I start with jelqing.
            For every five minutte set I do my best to intensify the workout. As for girth I try to do the jelqing at a 90% erection and clamp my hand as hard as I can around my penis really forcing the blood to stay inside. It does hurt a little bit some times.
            As for sex... well all pussies are tight now . I think the biggest difference is the confidence it has given me. Compared to where I started out its a big difference. Even though I was average there was always the little fear of some woman telling me she found it to small. It has never happened. But as you know confidence is more what you bring into the situation and not the other person.

Best

Comment

Originally posted by Mindset View Post
              Even though I was average there was always the little fear of some woman telling me she found it to small. It has never happened. But as you know confidence is more what you bring into the situation and not the other person.
              This for me is my secondary motivator. Girth-wise I'm sitting on the low side of average so when I sleep with a girl she could easily think I'm normal (OK), or if she's happened to just be with smaller guys she might think I'm big (cool) or if she's been with bigger guys she could think I'm small (Bad - bad, bad, bad, bad, bad).

Thanks for sharing, as we're close in starting girth this is excellent motivation for me!
              March '13 - BPEL 6.0' EG 4.5' (length is an approximation)
              April '13 - BPEL 6.75' EG 4.6'

Short term goal - BPEL 7' EG 5.0'
              Long term goal - who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by Mindset View Post
                For every five minutte set I do my best to intensify the workout. As for girth I try to do the jelqing at a 90% erection and clamp my hand as hard as I can around my penis really forcing the blood to stay inside. It does hurt a little bit some times.

As for sex... well all pussies are tight now . I think the biggest difference is the confidence it has given me. Compared to where I started out its a big difference. Even though I was average there was always the little fear of some woman telling me she found it to small. It has never happened. But as you know confidence is more what you bring into the situation and not the other person.

Best
                Wow really? Is that how you do your three jelqing sets? That's far more intense than normal jelqing but it sounds efficient!
                I'll give it a try.
                I suppose the stretching set in between let your shaft recover from the intense 5 minutes.
                30 minutes and you're done, so it's time sparing as well.

Did you have women who couldn't have sex with you, or just painful one?
                I'm wondering because your large girth .

Off to the real world.

Comment

I know in the P90 routine you go for a number. I found it a bit borring counting and its probably very good to begin with. I wanted to do my PE as efficiant as possible. And yes the stretching set is also for recovery but at the same time for lenght. For the streching I do a lot of the basic routines. A bend, V bend, side bend, Helicopter, twist it around my wrist just whatever comes to mind and feels right. In my workout I always try to go for some kind of fatigue in the ligaments.
                  The jelqing part is always done with more and more tension for each set. The last set is always more of a clamping set by hand. Here I try to get as much blood in to my penis as possible. I do some pelvic pumps and hold as hard as I can at the base. I hold the grip and then push very slowly towards the head. One jelq is probably 10 to 15 seconds. It really make the veins pop out. I think this part you have to be carefull with. It can hurt in the glans.

As for sex. Havent had any problems with the vaginal part. But around xmas I met at girl from Panama online. In our communication she had said that she liked anal sex. Fine with me. When we met to have sex she commented on my size many times and when I was ready to do the anal part with her she backed out because she thought it was to big. I like anal sex as a spice but not into it as a must. So we just had fun without the anal part.
                  Im close to 50 and most women I meet with are in their mid 30's and usually had kids.

Best

Comment

Thanks for the reply, I gave up on counting before starting ! Couldn't be bothered I just take a look at the clock and my unit.
                    Looks like you're not pondering to stop .

Off to the real world.

Comment

Truly inspirational Mindset! This one is going into my subbed threads.
                      Initial Penis size (01/01/2013):
                      BPEL: 5,5 inches
                      EG: 5,5 inches

Goal:
                      BPEL: 7 inches
                      EG: No more than 5,7 inches

Comment

Thanks for the words.

Comment

Congrats on your gains! a solid thread and very motivational - nice one
                          BPEL: 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 .7.3 7.4 7.5 7.6 7.8 7.9 8.0
                          EG:5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 5.5

1st Goal: 7.5 x 5.3

Ultimate Goal: 8x6

Comment

Awesome gains, man. I must say, that's a lot of girth gains, man. You started almost around the time I started, but you have higher gains.

How did you do the stretches? You mentioned you did V/A stretches, etc. Did you do any straight out/side/down/up stretches? And how long did you usually hold the stretches?

I like the idea of your routine, with the 5 mins sets of jelq, then stretch. Only 30 mins. Might use it in the future if I have very limited time.
                            BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
                            MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
                            BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

Congrats on your gains. From what you describe, it looks like you were doing supra slammers to generate your gains, which are a very effective advanced exercise indeed.
                              Initial (06/30/11): BPEL 6.1; MEG 4.1
                              06/30/12: BPEL 7.1; MEG 4.7
                              12/31/12: BPEL 7.2; MEG 5.0
                              12/31/13: BPEL 7.3; MEG 5.1
                              12/31/15: BPEL 7.6; MEG 5.3
                              Long-term goal: BPEL 8.0; MEG 6.0

Comment

Working...
                              X