Possible Pump Success

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Pump Success

I haven't measured at all since I started using my Bathmate, but one thing I do know is that it definitely feels bigger in my hands when erect and if I do masturbate my hand can not go from on end to the other in one stroke. I don't really know if it has gotten any bigger with actual measuring and haven't really done much of anything else besides jelqs and using my pump 3-6 times a week, but it is success enough for me right now.

same here ive been using it for only 3 days now and everything has increased. especially my nbpel it has gone up about .25 this thing is awesome lol
    Start (Nov 2012) 6.0 BPEL x 4.75

Jan 2014 - 7.25 BPEL x 4.9
    Feb 2014 - ?

Goal - 5.4 Base Girth

Comment

I made my first big gains pumping and stretching, it works. Glad you are enjoying pumping.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I was wondering... I haven't measured properly yet, but if my max pumped length while in the Bathmate went up 0.2" in the past month, does this mean I grew that much or my penis just became a bit more stretchy?

I'm planning to measure at the end of the month so I'm withholding. Curious on my question though.
        Into 19th Month
        BPEL: 4.6"|||5"|||||||||6"|||||||||7"||||||||8"
        EG: 4.9" to 5.43"

My Blog with Pictures

Comment

I can't be too sure, but I think that it shows you have grown and stretching further?

Comment

I began using a pump by Vacuutech about 3 weeks ago and have experienced similar results. My girlfriend has said it is very noticeable. I'll be measuring May 1 and I'm excited to see what the results are.

Comment

I don't think I will ever remember to measure, but do it whenever I am curious. I don't really have a goal, because then I won't reach it.

Comment

Working...
              X