Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cant believe this works wow!

*success!!!

Before a few days ago I never believed that this would work and felt like I was stuck with my thin 6" penis. I initially saught out this website after I gained some weight in my stomach and fatpad. This made me lose length and I already struggled with girth to begin with. After looking at the website and reading other success stories I was willing to try anything, even worried about injuring my penis. I decided to test out a theory and without measuring I began my exercises, and its been almost 3 months.I recently had sex with my ex-gf hahAnd she couldnt believe what she saw. I have lost weight as well so that helped but she made it very clear how it felt thicker and fuller inside her and orally as well.I am not concerned about exact size with measuring I just want to be comfortable and confident with my penis. Every man should know about PE. I cant believe it took me this long to find out. On my way to reaching my year goal of PE
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion"

Congrats on the gains brother! Good luck in reaching your goal.
    Bondage.
    Some people call it domestic violence.
    We call it foreplay.
    Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

congrats man, what's your routine ?
      Current
      Length
      15/11/14
      BPFSL - 8 3/16 inch

15/11/14
      BPEL - 7 10/ 16 inch

Girth
      28/11/14
      MEG 5.5 inch

Goals
      NPEL 8.50 girth 6.00

EQ 10/10

Edging - 30 mins

Only doing Manual PE for devices are not an option at the moment.

Comment

I am not very organized due to lack of time and living with too many people.
        But I do about 100-200 wet jelqs
        3 sets of flaccid bends, some ULIs
        And erect bends, even though its not. Beginners exercise I still see great girth results. And some v-jelqs and kegels throughout my routine.
        Its quite nice to literally see it growing. I know new people often get discouraged but I saw results fast and kept on it.
        I tried "the compresser" girth exercise the other day and it worked well but I also overworked it cause I didnt expect it to.be so intense. I have fun doing PE which is why I think im getting good results I will post my gains when I feel like ive gained enough to tell.
        "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion"

Comment

Good work, im not into all that measuring neither but ive gotten some solid gains to in a month and a half. My mind was blown like your when I found this website lol.

Comment

Working...
          X