Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A unique comment from my wife, and well some observations too!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A unique comment from my wife, and well some observations too!!

I have been doing my PE exercises for a month now and I thought I have to share this as an encouragement to those who may despair too early, and to get a few inputs if I have to improve.
    I think having a regular and constant sexual partner is one of the best ways to know if you are making progress or you are stagnant, especially if the two of you are so open when talking about sex and also if you are very observant.

Before I began PE I would penetrate my wife with ease even when she is unaroused. I also never used to feel her cervix with my penis at any time.
    But a few weeks ago, I could feel her cervix and graze at it lightly.
    Then just last week, we had hot steamy sex and all the time I could feel her cervix, and at one time I saw her move a bit (Probably to avoid deep uncomfortable penetration). We had sex twice and she said that she is tired. Then later in the night I penetrated her when she was not much aroused and this is the comment I got, "Stop going too deep, you are hurting me now!". She later told me she does not know why I am hurting her a bit when I penetrate her when she is unaroused unlike previous times. When I was about to penetrate her, she kept holding me back and telling me ,"Wait....". She later told me, "I was afraid you would hurt me, you were too hard you were scaring me!"

Later during the day she told me point blank, "You never used to get that hard, what is happening or is it the herbs that you are taking? Nowadays I even don't want to have sex with you when I am not aroused properly, you are hurting me if am not aroused.!, even when I am in the mood, you have to be careful when riding, sometimes I hold it and wonder, "Will this thing get into my pussy??" (Well I am yet to get the magic comment***it is bigger***......" We even had to skip sex for a day and she told me, "Your hard penis made me sore, let me rest".

Well I have openly achieved some milestone,
    1. EQ Level 10!, and able to maintain it during sex!
    2. Some Length since I can now go deep as to feel her cervix (I never used to)
    3. Some girth (Probably a mm or 2 since I do feel some difficulty getting my penis into her vagina when she is really wet, and it has now become almost impossible to penetrate her when she is not aroused!). Is it also possible the reason why she breaks out of natural lubrication when we are having sex? Let the experts help me on this.
    4. My confidence has gone up
    5. My sexual desire is just higher, I seem to have constant night woods my wife is constantly asking, "Why does it seem like nowadays you seem like you are ever in the mood, do you ever get satisfied/tired?"....Well I now always have to reassure her on this since I would never want her to even think she is not enough for me.

My goal was 8 X 6 and short term is 7 X 5.5. I am not even in my short term goal and my wife is "getting afraid". Will I have to stop adding volume before I reach my long term goal? Time will tell.

I just have one statement: PE is real and works, but patience, hard work and perseverance is the key to success.
    **Even the longest journey begins with a single, small, significant step**

Be careful you aren't being counter-productive, after all the purpose of PE is for her pleasure and improving your sex life. If she doesn't adapt or if you don't learn how to use your new longsword then it won't be much fun to have. Good problem to have though, I'm sure you're feeling good, congrats on your progress!
    Start 12MAR'13

"Be nice to your penis, you should encourage it to grow, not force it to"
    "Gains occur while balancing the fine line between undertraining and overtraining"
    "Undertraining slows the gains, overtraining stops them"

Comment

Glad to see things are working out with getting to your goals. But as the other poster said regarding sex, you're going to need to temper your growth at a rate that your wife can still accommodate you adequately. Don't get too big too fast (wish we all had that problem!).
      Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
      "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

A tip of the hat for a well written, well laid out, easy to read post...you know us Editor types like that !
        Good for a rep !
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Well, I am kinda confused now.
          I know I have a desire to grow, and things seems to be working my way positively, unfortunately, I seem to be outgrowing my wife at a fast rate. I simply had to share this. My wife is a petite woman. I think I have to work on making my wife adapt to my growth too. (I do PE secretly and I do not intend to tell her). I just wonder is it possible to grow to an extent that a woman is no longer comfortable with you?
          Personally I love banging my pelvic bone against a woman when riding her, but it seems an inch extra will be a problem to my lady. My stamina is another thing all together since I began PE with lots of stamina (I could last for sex sessions going upto an hour or more, and averaging 3 orgasms in a row). My stamina seems to be getting higher, if I miss sex for a day, the following day will be marathon sex type with an orgasm that makes me want to scream! (I kinda loses all my control when cumming I can even experience some spasms lasting up to 5 minutes).
          I just wanted to increase my EQ and some decent size.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
            A tip of the hat for a well written, well laid out, easy to read post...you know us Editor types like that !
            Good for a rep !
            Thank you. I am a web content publisher by hobby and profession, I know my way in this type of stuff.

Comment

You have a desire to grow, but also have a desire to have sex with your Mrs on a regular basis, pick one because you can't have both, it is definitely possible to grow to an extent a woman is no longer comfortable with you. I have a feeling Mr and Mrs Looking4More will have a few comments on this. At this point you don't have to be overly concerned, your gains aren't cemented and permanent, give her some time to adapt and some time for you to learn how to utilize your new length without causing her pain. If you find you both can't adjust then maybe stop PE and let your size atrophy a bit, then just continue with a very light routine for maintaining EQ.
              Start 12MAR'13

"Be nice to your penis, you should encourage it to grow, not force it to"
              "Gains occur while balancing the fine line between undertraining and overtraining"
              "Undertraining slows the gains, overtraining stops them"

Comment

Originally posted by GTO View Post
                Glad to see things are working out with getting to your goals. But as the other poster said regarding sex, you're going to need to temper your growth at a rate that your wife can still accommodate you adequately. Don't get too big too fast (wish we all had that problem!).
                Well, is there anything like too big too fast? I thought all growth is gradual. Well I do not measure due to lack of privacy, I only lay my dick in my palm, press the point it reaches the tip until it is itchy, then during the day, I measure my palm with a ruler. I may be anywhere between 6.3 NBPEL but for BPEL I think I am now past 6.5 inches with an EQ of over 9.

Thanks for the complement and advice.

Comment

Originally posted by TehDBare View Post
                  You have a desire to grow, but also have a desire to have sex with your Mrs on a regular basis, pick one because you can't have both, it is definitely possible to grow to an extent a woman is no longer comfortable with you. I have a feeling Mr and Mrs Looking4More will have a few comments on this. At this point you don't have to be overly concerned, your gains aren't cemented and permanent, give her some time to adapt and some time for you to learn how to utilize your new length without causing her pain. If you find you both can't adjust then maybe stop PE and let your size atrophy a bit, then just continue with a very light routine for maintaining EQ.
                  Thank you, that is a real advice. I will work my way around this as to ensure my lady adapts to my growth comfortably, but if things gets out of hand, I will have to cement without reaching my ultimate goal. Well as of now I do not know my precise measurements, I have just been having sex regularly and observing the motion and my wife's body language. I always encourage her to speak it out. I obvious do not want to end up being "Useless" to her.

Comment

Right On! Feels great to mash that cervix!!

Similar circumstance with me and my wife. My girth shot up immediately, and my wife actually told me to stop jelqing. She told me she's worried the thickness will "stretch" her pussy and she wants to keep it tight. I replied that since my girth went up her pussy feels better and tighter to me than ever before. She loved it.

Now she, on purpose, asks me to "hurt" her. She loves the new and improved harder thicker cock I now have. Keep in mind we have been married for 12 years, so she absolutely can tell a difference from before and after I started PE.

Anyway, I agree, nothing is more motivating than when your sexual partner feels the difference and tells you about it.

By the way, like you, I would rarely ever hit her cervix (before PE). 3 months later, after jp90, I hit her cervix all the time, everytime. One of her favorite moves is when I fuck her hard then go balls deep and massage her cervix by moving my hips in a "screwing" motion while I'm all the way in. It gives her "cervical orgasms".

PE has cured my ED, DE, and made our sex lives amazing.
                    Kiasman, I see you too are feeling the benefits. Nice work!
                    "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Congrats on your success, I would say that you should work on technique and timing in the bedroom. Everyone can hit the cervix when a girl is not aroused. If you are more patient the sex for her will be better but if you are banging her when she is not aroused she is going ti think you only care about you.

Having a bigger dick comes with a responsibility to learn how to use it, if you get her ready and be gentle in the beginning she will love it. Banging her when she is not aroused will get you dumped and if she is not wet then it is because she does not enjoy what is happening. Not meant as an insult, meant to help.
                      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by Kiasman View Post
                        Well, I am kinda confused now.
                        I know I have a desire to grow, and things seems to be working my way positively, unfortunately, I seem to be outgrowing my wife at a fast rate. I simply had to share this. My wife is a petite woman. I think I have to work on making my wife adapt to my growth too. (I do PE secretly and I do not intend to tell her). I just wonder is it possible to grow to an extent that a woman is no longer comfortable with you?

First off, nearly all women can handle nearly all cocks. So YES, your women can definitely handle your growth. To be honest, it is virtually impossible to grow more than your wife can handle. Unless you dick is like 8 inchs nbpel, she'll take it all in no problem. It's more of her getting used to your new hardness and size. So go for it buddy! No fear.

I would suggest you being totally open and honest with your wife. For example, I told my wife that I was doing PE and she is totally supportive. Totally. It is awesome because she even helps me sometimes. Second, most women do not enjoy marathon sex sessions. Do you have DE? I used to have trouble cumming too. Anyway every women is different, so keep your communication open - wide open. The closer you your wife get with communicating the better and better sex will get for both of you.

Over all, nice work, and welcome to the gym!
                        JonPop
                        Retired Sr. Administrator
                        PEGym Hero
                        Last edited by JonPop; 05-15-2013, 10:31 AM. Reason: Fixed Quote
                        "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                          Congrats on your success, I would say that you should work on technique and timing in the bedroom. Everyone can hit the cervix when a girl is not aroused (I never used to in any girl even my current lady even when she was 100% aroused...so I guess this is post PE to guys around here but not before... except the few who began PE when already "Big"). If you are more patient the sex for her will be better but if you are banging her when she is not aroused she is going ti think you only care about you. (Emphasis mine)

Having a bigger dick comes with a responsibility to learn how to use it, if you get her ready and be gentle in the beginning she will love it. Banging her when she is not aroused will get you dumped and if she is not wet then it is because she does not enjoy what is happening. Not meant as an insult, meant to help.
                          I will take that as a hard advice.
                          Sometimes my wife likes taking it when she is less aroused and work on her arousal up to the top of her game slowly to counter my stamina, but when I penetrate her when she is too aroused, she gets "too noisy" I am afraid neighbors probably hear what is going on.
                          I will try to be more responsible with my "New" dick too!! Who wants to get dumped due to dick issue anyway (Well, none of my past lovers failed to comment on my immense stamina,....".
                          About wetness, is it not natural for some women to be more wet during some times in their monthly cycle and drier on other times? I have observed that too...Who else has?

Comment

What is DE?
                            Well I have at times had problems cumming and some of my previous partners would beg me to stop, but I have somehow worked on that (Well with my wife, when it gets too much for her, I observe her body language and simply get out...since sometimes I find myself going for longer than I expected (Perhaps until she gets dry after about 1 hour). Several times I have to get out without ejaculating after sensing that my wife is just enduring than enjoying, but at times she is the one who begs me to ride her marathon and she keeps cumming, until she has several orgasms in a row...It is funny at times she is the one who takes me that long drive without my knowledge especially when she is really in the mood.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiasman View Post
                              I will take that as a hard advice.
                              Sometimes my wife likes taking it when she is less aroused and work on her arousal up to the top of her game slowly to counter my stamina, but when I penetrate her when she is too aroused, she gets "too noisy" I am afraid neighbors probably hear what is going on.
                              I will try to be more responsible with my "New" dick too!! Who wants to get dumped due to dick issue anyway (Well, none of my past lovers failed to comment on my immense stamina,....".
                              About wetness, is it not natural for some women to be more wet during some times in their monthly cycle and drier on other times? I have observed that too...Who else has?
                              The wetness or lack of could be due to this, I guess I took it as it was written, I don't really think she would dump you unless overt time she began to see you as a careless lover, We all have to learn to use our bigger tools, not just you. Maybe I worded it a bit strong. Just be careful with that new weapon
                              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
                              X