Finally! A comment . . . sort of. :-P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally! A comment . . . sort of. :-P

I live in an apartment with a guy and a girl. Bran new situation. We all moved in a few days ago. Well they drank alcohol over the weekend and the girl let something slip to the guy. Unfortunately, she didn't say it to me, but the guy told me later. She said in a surprised manner that I was thick lol! I wear sweatpants around the place, and my flaccid is big enough now that it can be clearly seen most of the time pressing against the fabric. First size comment, even if it was indirect! I'll take it! Now, I'm hoping she's interested enough to hop on it and try it out!

My girl told me girls check this out on guys all the time must feel good pal congratulations
    Wanna be bigger than big

Comment

its true that they check that spot, and its very veeeery positive for them if your dick is hanging low
      start - 11/1/13|11/10/13
      Bpel 14.6 cm | Nbpel 14 cm
      UpperEG 12.3 cm | 12.6 cm (5,5x5)in

Comment

Congrats...atleast it is a girl you wouldn't mind jumping on...My boss is my wife's parents best friends... and I just found out that my junk has been the talk of the office lately...Not exactly what I was hoping to here. Now my wife's mother and my boss's wife have talked about my penis....awkward!!!
        12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
        6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
        4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
        The League Of PE Legends
        2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

It feels awesome! :-D

Comment

Originally posted by Bnip View Post
            Congrats...atleast it is a girl you wouldn't mind jumping on...My boss is my wife's parents best friends... and I just found out that my junk has been the talk of the office lately...Not exactly what I was hoping to here. Now my wife's mother and my boss's wife have talked about my penis....awkward!!!
            LMAO......I have never been a "cock watcher" before, but after hanging out here (forums) I find myself checking out the lower half occasionally..

Congratulations on the new found attention!
            "A negative mind will never get you a positive life.”

Comment

Well done sir
              Current
              Length
              15/11/14
              BPFSL - 8 3/16 inch

15/11/14
              BPEL - 7 10/ 16 inch

Girth
              28/11/14
              MEG 5.5 inch

Goals
              NPEL 8.50 girth 6.00

EQ 10/10

Edging - 30 mins

Only doing Manual PE for devices are not an option at the moment.

Comment

Another comment, and this one directed at me. She and the other roommate went out on the balcony. I called out after them that I would join them in a second. She said "don't let your dick get in the way." Awesome! All of this hard work is finally paying off in some small fashion!

I think she and I might end up having sex at some point over the next ten months. She suggested the three of us watch a movie. I said jokingly "only if we can cuddle during the movie." She said she doesn't cuddle because for her, cuddling typically leads to sex and she doesn't want to have sex with someone she doesn't love. She knows I like her, and I'm hoping she falls for me at some point in the future. She's also EXTREMELY sexual. I'd say 3/4 of what she says is perverted most of the time. I dunno. I'm just going to give it time.
                kelthuzad1986
                Last edited by kelthuzad1986; 06-06-2013, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kelthuzad1986 View Post
                  Another comment, and this one directed at me. She and the other roommate went out on the balcony. I called out after them that I would join them in a second. She said "don't let your dick get in the way." Awesome! All of this hard work is finally paying off in some small fashion!

I think she and I might end up having sex at some point over the next ten months. She suggested the three of us watch a movie. I said jokingly "only if we can cuddle during the movie." She said she doesn't cuddle because for her, cuddling typically leads to sex and she doesn't want to have sex with someone she doesn't love. She knows I like her, and I'm hoping she falls for me at some point in the future. She's also EXTREMELY sexual. I'd say 3/4 of what she says is perverted most of the time. I dunno. I'm just going to give it time.
                  KenBRO Slice she wants the D...and you better give it to her lol

Comment

It is only possible to extrapolate so much when one is an outsider dealing with second-hand information. According to my first-hand information (I live with her after all), she won't be screwing me any time soon. She's still trying to get over her ex, and she needs time at the moment.

Comment

Now its time man, go for it. Just kidding, congrats.
                      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

She needs time, time with a big fat trouser snake!
                        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

lol, that's definitely one way of putting it. I'm trying not to dig myself into a hole like I have so many other times. For now, I'm just going to be her friend and enjoy her company.

Comment

She definately is interested in you she just playing games.

Do yourself a favor, dont get into a relationship when you two live with another dude. Its just bad for business, and with that said it sounds to me like your already in love with her smh!

Comment

Originally posted by kelthuzad1986 View Post

for curiosity what is your BPEL

Comment

Working...
                              X