insane routine.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• insane routine.

Okay recently I formulated a new routine and the results have been insane. Last week I was barely hitting 7 inches and today I measured 7.3 inches (I exercised yesterday not today). The theory behind the regime is as follows:
    →alternating reasonably short periods of exercises to maintain correct stretching/ squeezing technique
    →squeezing following stretching to cement flaccid gains
    →extended periods of stretching to place the tunica under extended periods of stress to effectively damage the muscular cells = more gains because more cells need to be restored to account for the growing length

Basically the routine is as follows:

One set:
    5 minutes of stretching (non stop)(full flaccid)
    5 minutes of squeezing (non stop) (full erect)

Repeat the set 8 times:

Stretching :
    →stretch in a manner very similar to a dry jelq except start with two ok sign finger figures one from each hand, in the middle of the member then stretch the penis in opposite directions. If you feel the stretch slipping restart the technique but not the time period.
    Squeezing:
    →ok sign around the base while squeezing your penis under the glands with your other hand and kelging occasionally during the 5 minutes

→try and not take any breaks between the exercises but you will need to allow a little time for you member to become completely flaccid and erect
    →this is not for beginners unless you want to break your dick

Ps I started pegym 7 weeks ago after a long break. I went for 5.8 inches to now 7.3 inches fully erect while kegling. The girl I am seeing has already commented on the girth and it has gone from 5 inches to 6.1 inches of girth around the mid section. Length wise, shes used to 9 inch + so not much difference but girth wise shes shocked.

Comment

Is this real?
      **Even the longest journey begins with a single, small, significant step**

Comment

he is obviously trolling

Comment

I wanna know how the fuck a girl is used to 9 inch+ ???...literaly like nobody has that length, unless they work for it. wich most ppl dont do PE. a natural 7.3 is pretty rare in itself lol.....anyway how many times a week do you rest??

Comment

dude I am not kidding, I wouldn't joke about this

Comment

I used the same principles as when I work out in the gym. Instead of long not intense exercises which drag on and on... short sharp exercise at high intensity to enforce maximum amounts of stress upon the tunica.

Comment

well dude I know like three girls that love 9 inch cocks ahah. my friend has 10 inch dick haha everyone knows it and my ive seen pics of him measuring it when a girl showed me. her first boyfriend had a 9 inch dick and she has a really skewed sense of dick size. I stick my dick in as deep as possible she doesn't flinch haha.

Comment

I do 2 days on, one day off. This actually works, it is stupidly intense. Your member is burning and stretched after 5 minutes of constant dry jelqing style stretching of the tunica. Then get an erection with squeezing and push the amount of blood in your penis to beyond maximum capacity. That's one set. repeat 8 times... that sounds intense even in theory.

Comment

Originally posted by Trollolol View Post
                    I do 2 days on, one day off. This actually works, it is stupidly intense. Your member is burning and stretched after 5 minutes of constant dry jelqing style stretching of the tunica. Then get an erection with squeezing and push the amount of blood in your penis to beyond maximum capacity. That's one set. repeat 8 times... that sounds intense even in theory.
                    Just do Supra Slammers.
                    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

oh also the great thing about this regime is it allows room for escalation which is essential for gains. Each week i go up by one minute for squeezing and stretching but i still repeat the sets 8 times

Comment

Ive just read the routine regarding super slammas and some of the testimonies of people who have done them. They sound great for girth but not length. You can attain 100% erection quality through double squeezing, using both hands. Regarding dry jelqing when youre fully erect... that's more likely to cause injury than gains. important note - i can say through experience you will only attain length gains if you are stretching your flaccid penis past the length of your penis when it is erect.

Comment

Pulling for 5 minutes straight on your erect penis is not smart, doing it several times a day is even dumber, you cant cement gains while you are making them although you can over time, you have cemented nothing. You have not gained 1.5 in 7 weeks, I can promise you that you measured wrong in the beginning or you are measuring very advantageously now.
                          Last edited by BigO; 06-07-2013, 07:10 PM.
                          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Obvious troll is obvious
                            "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                            Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                            Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                            As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

i would never pull on a erect penis that's the most stupid thing ive heard. I clearly stated that you should never stretch an erect member

Comment

Working...
                              X