I'm longer than I thought!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm longer than I thought!

I just found out I'm actually 7 inches erect and was measuring my length the wrong way (I wasn't pushing the ruler into the fat pad above the shaft and just shaved my bush to get a more accurate measurement).

I had originally set my gains goal to 7 inches, thinking I was only 5.5 inches but secretly wanted to be an 8 incher with something like a 6 inch girth (5 inch girth currently). I've made .5 inches in gains already and now finding out I have an extra inch...

It makes me feel sexy and awesome. I feel empowered. Just wanted to share, I'm smiling on the inside. Now to go for 8 inches erect and 6 inches of girth

Thanks PEGym!
    NauseousOuroboros
    Last edited by NauseousOuroboros; 06-05-2013, 07:25 PM.

So what is the proper way to measure? Just curious, I think I've been doing it wrong too.

Comment

Penis Measuring ? You Don?t Want to Skip It | PEGym
      Start 12MAR'13

"Be nice to your penis, you should encourage it to grow, not force it to"
      "Gains occur while balancing the fine line between undertraining and overtraining"
      "Undertraining slows the gains, overtraining stops them"

Comment

I have a measured pic in my album that shows the proper way pretty clearly. Push into the tip of the pubic bone, not the indentation underneath it.
        BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
        MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
        CI:1.5 -2.5
        Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
        275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
        6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

nbpel is the only thing that matters ...when somebody states they have a 7 incher I interpret that as 7 nbpel..

Comment

BPEL is the only way to track length gains accurately.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...measuring.html
            You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

After reading this thread, I was worried that maybe my gains have simply come from measuring differently.

Just tried measuring with the ruler on the side instead, and got the same measurement So gains are legit.

Also, NBPEL is now equal to my previous BPEL. So that's a clear gain anyway. Man I love this shit.
              BPEL: 6.25, 6.375, 6.5, 6.625, 6.75, 6.875, 7, 7.125, 7.25, 7.375, 7.5, 7.675, 7.75, 7.875, 8, 8.125, 8.25, 8.375, 8.5
              MSEG: 5.125, 5.25, 5.375, 5.5, 5.625, 5.75

Comment

If you have an inch plus fatpad dieting may give you more visual penis . It won't affect bpel, the amount you actually use during sex, but will affect nbpel for eye candy affect.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                  If you have an inch plus fatpad dieting may give you more visual penis . It won't affect bpel, the amount you actually use during sex, but will affect nbpel for eye candy affect.
                  I don't think that it's BPEL that you're using during sex. You'd have to thrust so hard she'd be flying across the room.
                  Into 19th Month
                  BPEL: 4.6"|||5"|||||||||6"|||||||||7"||||||||8"
                  EG: 4.9" to 5.43"

My Blog with Pictures

Comment

Well whatever, I've been doing situps and riding my bike like a mad cunt and the fat pad is melting away, I already look bigger flaccid. If I stretch my penis and measure it from the base to the tip it's 18 inches. EDIT MEANT 18 CENTIMETERS DON'T GET EXCITED NOW

It's not that I have an inch thick fat pad, I was just measuring my length really conservatively and not even really going into my bush with the ruler.

And nachos don't tell me you don't grind your pelvis on her mound while deep dicking. That's where BPEL shows up.
                    NauseousOuroboros
                    Last edited by NauseousOuroboros; 06-17-2013, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Congrats on the realization/gain.
                      Vulcan
                      7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
                      5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Originally posted by NauseousOuroboros View Post
                        It makes me feel sexy and awesome. I feel empowered. !
                        LOL yes its a good feeling when you find out you longer than you thought lol
                        01/14/12 BPEL:7.4" EG:5.0"
                        03/04/13
                        BPEL:8.2" EG:5.5"BPFL:6.8 BPFSL:8.8"pics

Comment

Originally posted by nauseousouroboros View Post
                          well whatever, i've been doing situps and riding my bike like a mad cunt and the fat pad is melting away, i already look bigger flaccid. If i stretch my penis and measure it from the base to the tip it's 18 inches.

It's not that i have an inch thick fat pad, i was just measuring my length really conservatively and not even really going into my bush with the ruler.

And nachos don't tell me you don't grind your pelvis on her mound while deep dicking. That's where bpel shows up.
                          holy shit, what's your secret!??????
                          Focus on the positive :D
                          -----
                          The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

18 inches
                            You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

woops meant 18 CENTIMETERS!

lmao...

Comment

Working...
                              X