Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newest member of 7" club!

Well, I'm pretty stoked.

Was reading a few threads on here about measuring correctly, and thought that maybe my 'gains' were actually a result of me measuring differently. So I decided to measure today, and not only did the measurement make no difference which way I did it, I had definitely moved up a notch (on both measurements) and am now at 7" BPEL.

This was at 100% EQ. I seem to lose max EQ very quickly when measuring though, so it dropped back to 6.75 and then 6.5 pretty quickly. But there is no doubt that at a 10/10, and with a kegel to hold it in place, it was at 7".

I hadn't really noticed any change visually, but it is starting to look bigger to me now.

Now if only I can get my girth to start coming up!

As a fun fact, my NBPEL is now greater than my BPEL before I started PE
    BPEL: 6.25, 6.375, 6.5, 6.625, 6.75, 6.875, 7, 7.125, 7.25, 7.375, 7.5, 7.675, 7.75, 7.875, 8, 8.125, 8.25, 8.375, 8.5
    MSEG: 5.125, 5.25, 5.375, 5.5, 5.625, 5.75

Congrataz! Keep tugging Let the gains be with you
    Start(11.24.11) BPEL 6 7/8 EG 4 7/8
    Current stats

Comment

My guy is ruler shy. Once he sees it he is out.
      DaddyDick
      Last edited by DaddyDick; 07-15-2013, 12:53 PM.
      PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

grats
        6 inch club, check
        7 inch club, check
        8 inch club,

Shout out to the BB Misc - We're all gonna make it.

Comment

well done sir
          Current
          Length
          15/11/14
          BPFSL - 8 3/16 inch

15/11/14
          BPEL - 7 10/ 16 inch

Girth
          28/11/14
          MEG 5.5 inch

Goals
          NPEL 8.50 girth 6.00

EQ 10/10

Edging - 30 mins

Only doing Manual PE for devices are not an option at the moment.

Comment

I am so happy for you! And that sure is great progress. Keep up the good work!
            ...The hammer i speak of is my manhood.

Pre-PE Stats (Dec. 2012): BPEL: 6.9'', MEG: 4.8''
            April 2013: BPEL: 7.6'', MEG: 5.2''
            May 2013: BPEL: 7.7'', MEG: 5.25''
            July 2013: BPEL: 7.75'', MEG: 5.3''
            August 2013: BPEL: 7.8'', MEG: 5.4''

Comment

Thanks guys.

To say I am happy is an understatement. It still doesn't look that big to me, but definitely bigger. I think I'll go for a minimum of 7" NBPEL, and probably about 8" BPEL.

Realistically, I only want probably 7.5", but I'm mindful that my current measurement of 7" is only for a split second at a 100% EQ. I'd like to have a functional 7" NBPEL, which is about 7.5-7.75" BPEL. By functional, I mean that's the size I want to be packing most of the time, not just when I'm at 100% EQ.

Can't wait to get the girth up though.
              BPEL: 6.25, 6.375, 6.5, 6.625, 6.75, 6.875, 7, 7.125, 7.25, 7.375, 7.5, 7.675, 7.75, 7.875, 8, 8.125, 8.25, 8.375, 8.5

Comment

Looks like you beat me to it, man. Congrats!
                BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
                MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
                BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

For some reason, I am also ruler shy and I doubt physical measuring can be of any good to me. I use my hand and the point where it reaches is about 6.5 inches to 6.8 inches without pressing to the bone. At times at night I get erect, lay it across my belly and it touches my belly button, at times it does not.

My real measure is sex, I now always reach my wife's cervix and it never used to happen before.
                  **Even the longest journey begins with a single, small, significant step**

Comment

Congratulations, but be careful with that big gun of yours.
                    "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Rulers can bring out the worst in some of us. I can get a measurement over 7 and then struggle to get a good one the next time around but enough about me. This is about you and your gains, very nice. Congratulations. Isnt the gym a great place.

Now have fun with that meat missile because 7 inches gets you in the meat club....
                      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Thought I was the only one with the ruler problem. Congrats! Trying to get where you are.
                        Pre-PE Stats: 4/1/2013
                        NBPEL: 4.75 in
                        EG: 4.25 in

Current Stats: 6/10/2013
                        BPEL: 6.0 in
                        NBPEL:5.5 in
                        EG: 4.5 in
                        https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ngs-gains.html

Comment

Congrats! I too just joined the club, keep up the good work!
                          Began-3/5/2013
                          NBFL: 4'1/2
                          NBFG: 4.0'' TBD
                          BPEL: 7'
                          NBEL:6 1/4
                          BPFSL:TBD

AKA:Rollin

The extender Works!!!
                          https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

Thanks guys. This thread is a bit over a month old, so I have been there for a little while

No gains since then though, seems everything has stagnated now unfortunately. While I'm not unhappy with my size, a slight drop in EQ can make me lose 0.5-1" pretty easily. So I want to either get my EQ to consistently 9 or 10/10, and/or get to a NBPEL of 7", or a BPEL of 7.5" or so.

I can feel it during sex when I get a 9 or 10 EQ as I am able to hit or go past the cervix. But with 'normal' EQ which would be say 7 or 8/10, I don't hit it.

Originally posted by Kiasman View Post
                            For some reason, I am also ruler shy and I doubt physical measuring can be of any good to me. I use my hand and the point where it reaches is about 6.5 inches to 6.8 inches without pressing to the bone. At times at night I get erect, lay it across my belly and it touches my belly button, at times it does not.

My real measure is sex, I now always reach my wife's cervix and it never used to happen before.
                            Interesting, I'll have to try the 'belly button' measurement haha.

Yup agree 100% about the cervix measure though - easily the best way to tell.

Originally posted by draggin View Post
                            Congratulations, but be careful with that big gun of yours.
                            Cheers mate, still doesn't feel that impressive as 7" BPEL (still kinda feels like cheating), when it gets to NBPEL it'll feel like more of a weapon!

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                            Rulers can bring out the worst in some of us. I can get a measurement over 7 and then struggle to get a good one the next time around but enough about me. This is about you and your gains, very nice. Congratulations. Isnt the gym a great place.

Now have fun with that meat missile because 7 inches gets you in the meat club....
                            Thanks mate. Yeah I'm not sure if my EQ just isn't good enough or if it's some kind of 'measuring anxiety', but it sucks. Oh well, at least it is bigger than when I started

Originally posted by Mr. Stang View Post
                            Thought I was the only one with the ruler problem. Congrats! Trying to get where you are.
                            Thanks mate. Yup, seems to be a pretty common problem - good to know I'm not alone.

Originally posted by MrBeefCake View Post
                            Congrats! I too just joined the club, keep up the good work!
                            Cheers mate, and congrats on joining the club as well!

I still think it is a slightly cheating club, the 7" NBPEL is where I want to be Still got a way to go to get to that one though..

Comment

Congrats! Keep your head up, you can do it. Glad I'm not alone with the measure thing either, I swear I can just look at the ruler and he starts retracting.
                              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
                              X