Clear All

• 1 months hanging results

5/12/13-
    BPEL: 7.3 * 5.0 MSG

6/19/13
    BPEL: 7.51 * 5.23 MSG

BPEL: +.21
    MSG: +.23

I am suprised that I actually gained girth considering I haven't done any girth exercising at all.

Also I have been hanging for roughly 7-8 hours per week, that's all I have time for, but regardless I am very happy with the results and will continue

If you are not a beginner and have done other PE Exercises and felt that you hit a plateau before you started hanging, and then got these gains, I think they are great! So congratulations!

I have myself done hanging for a little more than two months now, and I doubt that I have gained anything. I am on now on 7,5 pounds and I rarely feel any fatigue after the 6 x 20 minutes sessions I do each day. I think my penis has became too strong after manual work.

Comment

Originally posted by ino View Post
      If you are not a beginner and have done other PE Exercises and felt that you hit a plateau before you started hanging, and then got these gains, I think they are great! So congratulations!

I have myself done hanging for a little more than two months now, and I doubt that I have gained anything. I am on now on 7,5 pounds and I rarely feel any fatigue after the 6 x 20 minutes sessions I do each day. I think my penis has became too strong after manual work.
      you have to build up the weight, prob wont see results til 10pound hangs

Comment

Originally posted by Tmac123 View Post
        you have to build up the weight, prob wont see results til 10pound hangs
        Few people gain with little weight.
        PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Tmac123 and GrowingMine: I didn't notice your responses.

I have been building up gradually except for past week where I chose to keep at the same weight.

I read the Hanging 101 thread many months before I started hanging myself, so I have forgotten such details that people wrote under the thread.

Thank you both for reminding me about the 10 pounds being the weight where I can expect to se something; your responses just assured me and stopped me from feeling like a freak because the 7,5 pounds doesn't bring me fatigue.

Comment

My experience was the same as Tmac123 and GrowingMine - I didn't start even noticing anything until I hit 12.5 pounds. I'm doing a progressive hanging routine up to 20 pounds, and am definitely seeing results.

Comment

Originally posted by hangingforme View Post
              My experience was the same as Tmac123 and GrowingMine - I didn't start even noticing anything until I hit 12.5 pounds. I'm doing a progressive hanging routine up to 20 pounds, and am definitely seeing results.
              It is important to be very careful and not overload the unit.
              PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Any new foreskin growth!?! I'm tempted to start hanging just for the added benefit of restoring foreskin...

Comment

20lbs... hurts my penis just thinking about it. Progressive is definitely the way to go if you want to even think about 20lbs.

Congrats btw! Those are serious gains for a month+
                  BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                  MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                  CI:1.5 -2.5
                  Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                  275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                  6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Originally posted by GoingForGold View Post
                    20lbs... hurts my penis just thinking about it. Progressive is definitely the way to go if you want to even think about 20lbs.

Congrats btw! Those are serious gains for a month+
                    You'd be surprised -- there are a lot of guys here that hang a lot more - progressive is key, and not adding weight too quickly. My plan is to stay at this weight for a while, even though I feel like I could add more fairly easily......

Comment

I saw big gains when I added hanging. I started at 2.5 lb and was able to go to 5 lb with in a few weeks with no problem. After six months I am still using 5 lb and seeing gains. I use the sock hanger and use it like that of an extender, meaning relatively light weight for longer periods of time.

Comment

i cant wait until i get myself my own place so i can really hang. Roommates make it rough but manual exercises for now. Congratulations to all on the gains you have gotten . Hoping to one day do more than the once in a blue moon hanging lol
                        i enjoy penis enlargement :D Check out my latest album !!
                        messages, comments and questions are welcome. Growth and health :)

Comment

Some really nice and trustworthy gains there, congratulations with them, keep it up!

Comment

good job man.
                            Starting: NBPEL: 5.2" EG: 4.8"
                            Current: NBPEL: 6" EG: 5.35"

Goal: NBPEL:6.6" EG: 6.2"

My log

Comment

Originally posted by ino View Post

After more than 2 months you should be using more than 7.5 lbs.
                              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
                              X