Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giving knowledge and sharing my succsess

Hello guys. Pretty awesome site.

im 20. ive been enlarging my dick since I was 19. i feel like i have learned alot about my dick and how to control it. I have been edging since I first started masterbating, playing with the point of know return. i can bring myself to dry orgasm without even touching my dick. i use to do this all the time in class. orgasm and ejac. are two different things. to d.o. without touching my dick is i just make myself really horny by thinking of sexy shit and play with the kegal when i get close to the ponr. i say play with it because i dont just clench up real tight... haha... NO. I use the kegel to keep myself just out of range. This is how i control it. if i want the d.o. i simply clench harder or longer. I can keep myself right on the line of ponr as long as i want. when i do decide to actualy cum its a multiple oragasm and im just shooting off load after load. this lasts a long time depending on how long i had been playing with my dick or how aroused i am. this has all been built and learned since i first started masterbating. most of the stuff im talking about has alot to do with feeling and control. your kegal muscle doestn really have to be built in the way most of you think. you just need to learn to sort of control it, and that has to be learned through experience and practice, which in my opinion is really fun.

I didnt start jelqing untill i was 19 and for a around 6 months ive been doing basic jelqs and have here is what ive learned. my first time jelqing i did it the way most of the routines on here say to do it. i warmed up for 10 minutes jelqed for 20 (felt amazing) and warmed down for 10 min. this felt great and i felt like it really got the blood flowing in my dick and it was definently thicker. after finding this new way to play with my dick i decided now and the results have been great. its thicker and longer, just over all bigger. veins are crazy now. feels big in my hands. i have not done any exersizes other than the manual jelqing. no pumps or extenders either. my lenth today is 7.8 and girth is around 6.

i joined this forum to share my info and to look into other exersizes. i hope u guys can get something from this
    Get Smart

well done
    Current
    Length
    15/11/14
    BPFSL - 8 3/16 inch

15/11/14
    BPEL - 7 10/ 16 inch

Girth
    28/11/14
    MEG 5.5 inch

Goals
    NPEL 8.50 girth 6.00

EQ 10/10

Edging - 30 mins

Only doing Manual PE for devices are not an option at the moment.

Comment

Congrats bro, what was your initial stats?
      Starting STATS(10/19/2012)
      6-6.25 BPEL
      4.5 MEG

Current STATS(4/2/2017)
      7.25 BPEL
      4.875 MEG

Comment

i didnt measure before sadly. but the difference is crazy.
        Get Smart

Comment

Fantastic work!

Comment

Working...
          X