Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After 11 months and 1.8 inches in length added, do I finally have a big dick ? ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After 11 months and 1.8 inches in length added, do I finally have a big dick ? ;)

First of all, PE still amazes me, and it amazes me how it is still such a unknown thing: the old myth that dicks can't be enlarged...Thanks to everyone that shares their knowledge to help people!

I started to PE 11 months ago, at 5.9 in BPEL x 4.7 EG (i was pretty unhappy with what i had, especially with a 2" flaccid - now btw 5.2 and 5.5.
    After hard work (only with manual PE so far), i'm finally at 7.7 BPEL x 5.15 EG! And wow, what a difference it feels, particularly in length - just by looking and holding it, i can fit two hands plus almost all head out.

So i wonder: can I consider myself to finally have a big relatively impressive dick and to be able to back up that statement? Or will i need to expand it much further to finally be able to know for certain that I have a big dick?

PS: I do want and intend to reach 8/8.2 BPEL x 5.5 within another year's period by adding eventually adding the BM and some clamping.

Wow... Those are some impressive gains. Great work... You are larger than average. Do you think you have a big dick? Who cares if someone else doesn't
    12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
    6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
    4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
    The League Of PE Legends
    2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

WOW awesome gains!! Congratulations Jcarrier!

Comment

Good gains. Good size. Congrats!
        Pre-PE Stats: 4/1/2013
        NBPEL: 4.75 in
        EG: 4.25 in

Current Stats: 6/10/2013
        BPEL: 6.0 in
        NBPEL:5.5 in
        EG: 4.5 in
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ngs-gains.html

Comment

Originally posted by Bnip View Post
          Wow... Those are some impressive gains. Great work... You are larger than average. Do you think you have a big dick? Who cares if someone else doesn't
          I don't know what to think, lol. I know is much bigger than it was, and i know apparently that supposedly should be 95% bigger than what's out there. But since it hasn't broken the 8 barrier in lenght and 5.5 in girth, i truly don't know how women would "see it" sizewise since i havent been with different women (only same one) since I started to PE. All i know its that i want to have a big dick

Comment

Great gains. How much do you feel were EQ gains? Could you share your routine as well, please
            Start - 1.4.2013
            BPEL
            15, 16, 17, 18, 19
            EG 13, 14, 15

Comment

Holy Crap!!! I have some tugging to do.
              10/26/12 : BPEL 5.81" | EG 4.50"
              08/11/19 : BPEL 7.15" | EG 5.25" started back in PE 6 months ago
              10/04/20: BPEL 7.25 | EG 5.25" Been pumping, clamping and wrapping for the past 4 months

Comment

Originally posted by kidajske View Post
                Great gains. How much do you feel were EQ gains? Could you share your routine as well, please
                Hey, EQ improved a lot. I can get rock hard (and before PE i couldn't reach 80%), but I still find it difficult to keep it rock hard and fully engorged for more than 10 seconds if i'm not stroking it. But i've gotten morning woods back, all seems good in that regard.

Currently my routine is 2 on 1 off (although this past month i haven't been working as hard as i was due to traveling and lack of privacy):

15 minutes manual stretches (down, straight out/overhand grip, sides and up, plus some bundled stretches and mandingo stretches)
                20 minutes wet jelqing (jelqing straight out, straight down/overhand grip, up and inverted jelqs)
                10 minutes of basic girth work - some ulis, some squeezes, some slinkies
                30 minutes of edging, most of the times not cumming in the end - although sometimes going over the edge by accident.

Best

Comment

Originally posted by jcarrier View Post
                  So i wonder: can I consider myself to finally have a big relatively impressive dick and to be able to back up that statement? Or will i need to expand it much further to finally be able to know for certain that I have a big dick?

PS: I do want and intend to reach 8/8.2 BPEL x 5.5 within another year's period by adding eventually adding the BM and some clamping.
                  In my opinion your dick is big enough already,but if you really need to expand it further then hey whats stopping you?

Comment

Originally posted by jcarrier View Post
                    I don't know what to think, lol. I know is much bigger than it was, and i know apparently that supposedly should be 95% bigger than what's out there. But since it hasn't broken the 8 barrier in lenght and 5.5 in girth, i truly don't know how women would "see it" sizewise since i havent been with different women (only same one) since I started to PE. All i know its that i want to have a big dick
                    My only question to you....Does your girl love it? I would think the answer is yes!......I think you have a big dick, but like others have said before "who cares" if you and your girl are happy! Congratulations on the amazing gains!
                    "A negative mind will never get you a positive life.”

Comment

Im just amazed how SOME people can gain so easily and some others like me... just can't. Good Gains tho.

leave a rep !

Working towards that BBC.

BPEL: 6.7 | 6.8 | 6.9 | 7.0 | 7.1 | >

EG: 5.3 | 5.4 | 5.5 | >

Comment

well done sir
                        Current
                        Length
                        15/11/14
                        BPFSL - 8 3/16 inch

15/11/14
                        BPEL - 7 10/ 16 inch

Girth
                        28/11/14
                        MEG 5.5 inch

Goals
                        NPEL 8.50 girth 6.00

EQ 10/10

Edging - 30 mins

Only doing Manual PE for devices are not an option at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Boosie View Post
                          Im just amazed how SOME people can gain so easily and some others like me... just can't. Good Gains tho.
                          like everything...genetic!

good gains, really!
                          started with
                          6.30 BPEL
                          ?? EMG

current (JULY 2013)
                          7 BPEL
                          5.5 EMG

Goal
                          6 EMG

Final Goal
                          8x6

Comment

Damn... those some good GAAAAINZZ!
                            6 inch club, check
                            7 inch club, check
                            8 inch club,

Shout out to the BB Misc - We're all gonna make it.

Comment

Originally posted by Frog72 View Post
                              My only question to you....Does your girl love it? I would think the answer is yes!......I think you have a big dick, but like others have said before "who cares" if you and your girl are happy! Congratulations on the amazing gains!
                              Thanks! Happy you think so
                              i've been too long with my girl to make any big difference to her - and sex is not that much important to her anymore...getting older, busy life. maybe PE will change that too though.

Comment

Working...
                              X