Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turned my dick into steel rod (supermans dick)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turned my dick into steel rod (supermans dick)

I never had trouble with ED , but jelqing turned my dick into a steel rod. I bang 2 girls recently and 1 of them was making silly-ass noises and was grabbing me by the neck and shaking me when she was on top saying "it feels sooo gooddd" lol , I could feel it stretching the hell outta her lol. another girl calls me superman , we banged for the first time today and she said " omg , your big and hard like supermans dick omg " lol

usually i get "omg..." comments about my dick when i first slide it in and don't really hear anything but alittle bit of moaning before they cum, but now they just moan HARD almost all the way through and it just make you so much more into it too . Sex just got alot more fun again!

THANKS PEGYM THANKS
    bballer123
    Last edited by bballer123; 07-09-2013, 09:56 PM.

Thanks for the report !
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

There is a lot of controversy around jelqing, it seems that what works for some doesn't for others but isn't that the same in just about everything in life? I can only speak for myself and after just over 3 months regular jelqing (with rests) I have DEFINITELY improved my size! O.K. it's not a lot but hey I'm still a beginner and at least I've seen some results. Whether I continue to grow and whether I'll shrink if I ever stop the routine remains to be seen. One other interesting thing is that I seem to be getting more regular and much harder boners lately - today I got rock hard for almost no reason and it really showed down there - lol ! As I'm approaching my 50's now this is a real confidence booster, I feel more horny than I've ever felt in my whole life!!

Comment

What are your stats?

Comment

Right on! You are proving my point. Many guys are so caught up on size. That's a shame because length, and even girth cannot complete with EQ. It doesn't matter what size your dick is, if you have great EQ nothing can top it!!
          "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Originally posted by draggin View Post
            Right on! You are proving my point. Many guys are so caught up on size. That's a shame because length, and even girth cannot complete with EQ. It doesn't matter what size your dick is, if you have great EQ nothing can top it!!
            Amen to that. Your girth don't mean squat if she's crushing it like a rotten banana. I am working on EQ only right now and want that way more than any dimensional increase

Comment

Good for you try to hookup with older woman

What are your stats?
              Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
              Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
              The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Originally posted by purpleones View Post
                good for you try to hookup with older woman

what are your stats?
                7.6 el 5.5 eg

Comment

Congratulations bro. I agree with purpleones, once I reach that size I'm definitely doing a 35+ woman..IS that your length from the beginning or did you gain length and girth on the way?

Comment

Originally posted by Vulture View Post
                    Congratulations bro. I agree with purpleones, once I reach that size I'm definitely doing a 35+ woman..IS that your length from the beginning or did you gain length and girth on the way?

na , start around 5.5 el and 4 eg , and 35 is too old for me bro unless she BANGING , but im 23

Comment

Originally posted by bballer123 View Post
                      na , start around 5.5 el and 4 eg , and 35 is too old for me bro unless she BANGING , but im 23
                      WOW man be proud as fuck of that, seriously good progress!

Comment

Originally posted by NauseousOuroboros View Post
                        WOW man be proud as fuck of that, seriously good progress!

Thanks bro , appreciate it

Comment

You gained over 2 inches in length? What's your routine?
                          8 x 6

Comment

Originally posted by FunkyMonkey View Post
                            You gained over 2 inches in length? What's your routine?
                            no routine bro , just squeezes and kegeling

Comment

Can you explain what you do a Little more? I really wanna know

Comment

Working...
                              X