Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gains and vacation

Hey guys,
    Strange posting in this section, hope it's justified. I started PE convinced that it worked because of all the testimonies and success threads, though my desperation probably played a big part in it. I started at 14 cm NBPEL. I'm very self conscious and have been for years. After reading for months and finally working up the courage to start JP90 I was pretty dedicated. I gained 1 cm of length during the first month of JP 90 and for the remainder I didn't gain anything. That's OK though, I was well conditioned at the end. After I had some surgery done, I started doing my own routine focused on length. In about 3 weeks I've gained an additional 0.5 cm. I also discovered that I'd been jelqing wrong for 3 months, perhaps why I didn't have any girth gains. Now that I'm doing it correctly, I'm actually enjoying it and can notice a difference as far as the veins go.

As far as vacation goes, I'm leaving for Greece tomorrow. I'm nervous (self consciousness again), but hopefully it'll be fun. I'll be gone 10 days and I won't be able to PE at all. Maybe I'll get laid, but I have no game so I doubt it.

Anyways, thanks for all the great threads and posts; this is truly the most friendly forum I've ever been a part of.
    Start - 1.4.2013
    BPEL
    15, 16, 17, 18, 19
    EG 13, 14, 15

Change that attitude quick. Study shows even if you fake confidence your body/personality changes positively so learn to fake it.

Congrats on the gains. Can you give details on how you were jelqing wrong? Forgive my ignorance; feel like you can't really do it wrong so when I hear that, I start to question my methods..

Comment

Definitely be more positive. Don't set yourself up for failure before you even have a chance to succeed. People will only see you as you see yourself. Walk into that room, head high, and say to yourself "It's a shame I'm going to have to turn down some of these women, they're missing out." But don't be arrogant, just confident. That will turn them off just as quickly. Some girls like that, but most women don't. And my guess is, you want an experienced woman, right?

Have fun on your vacation, and happy hunting. I'm rooting for you!
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

As far as vacation goes, I'm leaving for Greece tomorrow. I'm nervous (self consciousness again), but hopefully it'll be fun. I'll be gone 10 days and I won't be able to PE at all. Maybe I'll get laid, but I have no game so I doubt it.
        I hope you will have a great time here in Greece...

Only 10 days break will be beneficial for your gains (I mean if you have a long time without such a break).

Your can leave your doubts behind ... Just take the 3-S attitude (Sea, Sex & Sun) with you!
        You will see, it will flow easy (and with fun) after you start your vacations!

Comment

I would still try to so some 'maintainance jelqing/edging' in the bathroom or shower or some stretching. I found out that if I dont do any PE for a week or so, I see a change in hang and EQ.
          01/14/12 BPEL:7.4" EG:5.0"
          03/04/13
          BPEL:8.2" EG:5.5"BPFL:6.8 BPFSL:8.8"pics

Comment

I was only three months in and ended up taking a month off while traveling, only lost a hair in size and it came back within a couple sessions. While off my flaccid hang wasn't as good but my EQ was fantastic. Don't worry about PE and enjoy your trip.
            Start 12MAR'13

"Be nice to your penis, you should encourage it to grow, not force it to"
            "Gains occur while balancing the fine line between undertraining and overtraining"
            "Undertraining slows the gains, overtraining stops them"

Comment

I wish I was coming with you, I swear to god I would get you laid

All the same...

Good luck!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kidajske View Post
                Hey guys,

Anyways, thanks for all the great threads and posts; this is truly the most friendly forum I've ever been a part of.
                Ya I agree every1 in this forum is very helpful. Im apart of 2 other forums and if u ask a newbie question that's been talked about before u will get bashed bigtime. You'll hear from atleast 1 person (use the search button) I do agree u should search before jumping in and asking ?s but sometimes u can sear through pages and pages and not find an answer, Ive asked ?s on here that these guys have probly heard a million times and still gotten friendly helpful advice.

Comment

Working...
                X