No announcement yet.

Dude quick gains in less than a month!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude quick gains in less than a month!

So i started about August 10th 2009 just doing 20 reps of circular stretches holding each angle ( left, right, forward, up, down) for 5 seconds each every day, while every other day i'd do penile clamps for 3 sets of 10 minute intervals with 10 minute rests in between. I started at 4.5 inches in length and 4.5 inches in girth and now im proud to say that after doing these simple exercises in under a month, i am up to 5.1 inches in length without BPEL and 4.9 to 5 inches in girth! I know it'll start to slow down soon enough, but that just means i'll have to put more work into it, meaning i'll start jelqing with extra stretches... So yeah keep up the good work and this workout really worked for me, and maybe it might work for you too!!!!! if this sounds like total bs well you can think what you want, but i'll just keep gaining lol.....and remember YOU CAN DO IT!!!
    August 10 2009: 4.5 inches length no BPEL. 4.5 inches width.....September 4 2009: 5.1 inches length no BPEL. 4.9-5 inches width.

Sounds real to me.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Nice gains Tony.
      VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

Aint it just so kewl to see your dick grow?
        Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Originally posted by PhibbysHammer View Post
          Aint it just so kewl to see your dick grow?
          Hell ya it is . This will go mainstream eventually. Wifes will add PE to the honey do lists all across the world.
          Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
          8" bpel
          5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
          8 3/4 bpel !!!
          5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
          10 bpel
          7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

Yeah, for sure! But they'll qualify it by, "Honey, don't forget to do your girth exercises."

Comment

Working...
            X