Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 inch club

Wooop!
    I've been off PE-ing for a week due to vacation with family and friends, today when I measured, OH YES 7 inches here we go!
    Just wanted to share. That one week off PE may also be EQ gains, but it feels good to get bigger when resting. I thought it was going to shrink up all gains so far, but no, I got a spurt instead.

See ya around bitches!
    “I keep six honest serving men (they taught me all i knew); Theirs names are What and Why and When And How And Where and Who.” - Rudyard Kipling

how long you been at it ?

Comment

Great job I'm in the 7inch club as well is that BPEL OR NBPEL?
      Gonna make it WIDER (Thats an attention getter!)

Comment

Originally posted by goatcheese View Post
        how long you been at it ?
        I've been PE-ing for 3 months, and at 7 inch at least today, max a week.
        Originally posted by Skinny_Rattler View Post
        Great job I'm in the 7inch club as well is that BPEL OR NBPEL?
        Great! I'm 7 bpel, I count that as the most reasonable measurement, cause it measures the penis, not how much body fat you have. Although, Im really skinny, so I'm just under 7 nbpel, maybe 1/3 inch.
        “I keep six honest serving men (they taught me all i knew); Theirs names are What and Why and When And How And Where and Who.” - Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Well done mate.

Comment

Fantastic! I hit 7" in my first month too. Keep it going!

As a side note: I think everyone should take a long break at least every two months. Remember, your penis needs rest to grow and the break really helps. I say this because I gained from a 5 day break last month.

Happy gaining!
            Danster579
            Last edited by Danster579; 08-04-2013, 03:08 AM.

Comment

whoop whoop. you seem so excited. im still trying to legitedly say im out of the 7 and into the 8. Maybe ill take a week off too haha
              Get Smart

Comment

good job im still trying to hit 7"
                6 inch club, check
                7 inch club, check
                8 inch club,

Shout out to the BB Misc - We're all gonna make it.

Comment

Thanks mates! Happy tugs!

Comment

I'm just starting out and have a BPEL: 7.75 (as erect as i can get it) and an EG of : 4.75... With the length i have i can officially say i have a pencil dick which is why i never mention my girth HAHA. Girth is definitely something i want to focus on. And i definitely have a bigger potential with just a achieving a higher EQ that i can currently. And welcome to the club!

Comment

well done sir
                      Current
                      Length
                      15/11/14
                      BPFSL - 8 3/16 inch

15/11/14
                      BPEL - 7 10/ 16 inch

Girth
                      28/11/14
                      MEG 5.5 inch

Goals
                      NPEL 8.50 girth 6.00

EQ 10/10

Edging - 30 mins

Only doing Manual PE for devices are not an option at the moment.

Comment

Congrats Panbird, that is an awesome gain. Best wishes and much success to you.
                        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by burn0uts View Post
                          I'm just starting out and have a BPEL: 7.75 (as erect as i can get it) and an EG of : 4.75... With the length i have i can officially say i have a pencil dick which is why i never mention my girth HAHA. Girth is definitely something i want to focus on. And i definitely have a bigger potential with just a achieving a higher EQ that i can currently. And welcome to the club!
                          Cant quote two at same post on ny android.
                          Damn you brother! Your girth is the same as my! Have you reached your final lenght? Otherwise I would stick with a lenght routine + jelqs until you find yourself satisfide with your length. Ive heard that is good.

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                            Congrats Panbird, that is an awesome gain. Best wishes and much success to you.
                            thanks BigO! This really cheered me up and made me more dedicated!

Comment

Originally posted by PanBird View Post
                              Cant quote two at same post on ny android.
                              Damn you brother! Your girth is the same as my! Have you reached your final lenght? Otherwise I would stick with a lenght routine + jelqs until you find yourself satisfide with your length. Ive heard that is good.
                              I havent even started a program yet haha.. So i guess it advises me to go with length first so i might do that and go with the JP90 program. Maybe i can get to 8 if i improve on my EQ and go on from there that would be killer. It just sucks when I have such a long dick (I would say) and i don't have much girth to show for it. Sometimes i tell a girl asking my length a little lower than what i really am just cause of the girth HAHA. Thanks for the advise brother!

Comment

Working...
                              X