8 inches ftw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 inches ftw

I started at somewhere around 6 inches long and 5 inches around. Now I am 8 inches long and 5.5 inches around. I am so ecstatic about this. This is the third time within a week I have measured it and it has been 8 inches or more every time. This morning it was 8.5. Damn.

I can remember back when I first started a year ago and after reading all the success stories from this site I was so motivated. Now over a year later I am at my goal of 8 inches. I hope guys who are just now starting can be motivated the same way I was. The time flew by. For all those that want to know, all I did was jelq and stretch. That's it. I stayed dedicated and never missed a day, other than my rest days. I did not do jp90, I made my on routine that fit me.

Now that I have reached my first goal its time to set the next one!!! I have decided to make it 9.5 length and 6.5 girth!!! Sounds crazy but I know it can be done with a great routine and the slow and steady approach. I am adding a few changes as well. I am going to begin clamping and resting for a week at a time. Maybe on for three or four days then off for three days to a week. I am going to keep updating my albums to keep you all on track with how its going.

My advise to everyone is to keep gaining knowledge and keep improving.
    Get Smart

Forgot to add that one week Ill be doing clamping and the next week Ill do doing hanging. So I'll alternate after every rest day. Kind of second guessing the hanging but we will see. YOLO
    Get Smart

Comment

Great job man!
      Started: 7 x 5
      Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
      Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Wow that is impressive!!
        I bet you are very pleased with those results! I hope I get to that one day. I'm about 6 long 5 around too. I'm shooting for an 8 by 6.5.
        So when you say starting around 6 long, is that bone pressed or non? Also, are you already passed your teenage years? And how long until you got to 7? Thanks and I apologize if you've already addressed these questions elsewhere..
        Congrats!
        start: aug 1 2013
        bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
        Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
        Mseg: 5..5..6.5
        Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

Deleted. GG
          Soon-A-Log
          Last edited by Soon-A-Log; 01-26-2018, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Also.. Have you noticed any flaccid gains?

Comment

Originally posted by BossBoy93 View Post
              Forgot to add that one week Ill be doing clamping and the next week Ill do doing hanging. So I'll alternate after every rest day. Kind of second guessing the hanging but we will see. YOLO
              Is that the routine that you've been doing? I know for after hanging I would at time clamp to help EQ, but it was definitely not for gains.
              PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Originally posted by BoaConstrictor View Post
                Wow that is impressive!!
                I bet you are very pleased with those results! I hope I get to that one day. I'm about 6 long 5 around too. I'm shooting for an 8 by 6.5.
                So when you say starting around 6 long, is that bone pressed or non? Also, are you already passed your teenage years? And how long until you got to 7? Thanks and I apologize if you've already addressed these questions elsewhere..
                Congrats!
                All of my stats are bone pressed. Its easier for me to get accurate stats that way. I'm passed my teens, I'm 20. I got to seven after the first three to six months. Somewhere in between that time range. Didn't take me long at all. Flaccid gains are the most impresive out of all of this, sometimes it can hang up to 7 inches while flaccid and sometimes it will be around 4. No need to apologize!! And Thank you!
                Get Smart

Comment

Originally posted by DaddyDick View Post
                  Is that the routine that you've been doing? I know for after hanging I would at time clamp to help EQ, but it was definitely not for gains.
                  My routine got real sloppy the last 2 weeks before I got to 8 inches. I was doing a little of everything. But now that I have a new goal Im getting back on point.

To answer your question, no that is not the routine I had been doing.

How do you know you arent getting any gains from clamping? I have a brother that swears by it. Its his favorite exercise and he has had crazy girth and flaccid thickness/hang from it.

Post 200 ftw
                  BossBoy93
                  Last edited by BossBoy93; 08-07-2013, 06:47 PM. Reason: 200 posts baby
                  Get Smart

Comment

My routine got real sloppy the last 2 weeks before I got to 8 inches. I was doing a little of everything. But now that I have a new goal Im getting back on point.

To answer your question, no that is not the routine I had been doing.

How do you know you arent getting any gains from clamping? I have a brother that swears by it. Its his favorite exercise and he has had crazy girth and flaccid thickness/hang from it.

Post 200 ftw
                    I can't say that it is not helping to gain something, but I've been measuring MEG and BEG and did not see any increase unless I did multiple sets. I only did one 15 to 20 minute set after my hanging. I was having EQ issues from all of the hanging and the clamping removed those quickly. I am hoping not to have EQ issues during this run with hanging.

I did two months of pumping and learned what an EQ of 10 actually felt like. Right now I am hanging and extending trying to hit 8" bpel. I am not really worried about girth because I believe that I've dialed in the best method of growing that quick as hell!
                    PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Thanks again BossBoy93
                      Keep up the good work!! Happy Pe"ing!!

Comment

Originally posted by DaddyDick View Post
                        I can't say that it is not helping to gain something, but I've been measuring MEG and BEG and did not see any increase unless I did multiple sets. I only did one 15 to 20 minute set after my hanging. I was having EQ issues from all of the hanging and the clamping removed those quickly. I am hoping not to have EQ issues during this run with hanging.

I did two months of pumping and learned what an EQ of 10 actually felt like. Right now I am hanging and extending trying to hit 8" bpel. I am not really worried about girth because I believe that I've dialed in the best method of growing that quick as hell!
                        What is your method? Girth has always been a slow grow for me? And what do you think about pumping? I have always said I wouldnt use devises but Im starting to rethink that.
                        Get Smart

Comment

What is your method? Girth has always been a slow grow for me? And what do you think about pumping? I have always said I wouldnt use devises but Im starting to rethink that.
                          Pulse pumping followed by set of low hg. there were sessions that I had a firm 6.25 meg that was firm and not fluid.

Comment

Pulse pumping followed by set of low hg. there were sessions that I had a firm 6.25 meg that was firm and not fluid. Considering I started at 5.5 and I only pumped for 3, 20 minutes sets I would say that is boss. That was at the end of a two months pumping cycle. My first one. Look at my log I tried quite a few methods and learned a ton.

Some things I learned were not to be greedy and to measure girth after each pump. I also learned when you max out you girth stop. Some days i needed 3 or 4 session and others only 2. Greed causes donuts.

Because of my measuring I know what works best for me. Like clamping before a pumping routine is a waste of time. I would rather spend the time in the pump because the girth would not stay when clamping. Another thing is not to milk the tube too much because it will cause a donut. Milking should be done in moderation.

Big tip! Make your own pumping setup. Especially fish tank pump mods and the break bleeder pump.

Comment

Thanks man. I will definently be looking into pumps. It would be cool if you could post a link or maybe pm me about how to make the pump you mentioned. Im really excited about my new routine. Change is good when it comes to pe.
                              Get Smart

Comment

Working...
                              X