No announcement yet.

Help, where did these gains come from!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help, where did these gains come from!?

Alright hey everyone..I'm looking for advice...I'm not sure where these gains came from...

Let me break it down for you

I've been doing my routine and measuring almost exactly 3 weeks.
    Starting nbpel was 6".

After first 2 weeks of 3-4 days a week, and 30 minutes per day, I saw a .1 in length increase. (6.1 nbpel)

Switched it up

On the 3rd week of everyday(no breaks), and 1 hour a day, I saw what looked like a loss of size (6 nbpel again) I was scared!

I took roughly 3 days of break and started back up on the first routine of 30 minutes.

I measured today and was seeing a 6.2 nbpel with a EQ of 8 or low 9 probably.

Could it be that the more intense routine gave me faster gains but I was just too fatigued to see them and I need rest for that to be possible?

Has anyone else encountered something similar?

I would like to keep gaining at this pace but am not sure which way to go.
    start: aug 1 2013
    bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
    Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
    Mseg: 5..5..6.5
    Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

My first thought is; What was your PI's and EQ like at the end of the more intense routine?

Two terms I read often are "less is more", and "gains come from healing, not from the workout". It may be that the second routine was too intense, and the days off (wise move) allowed it to heal. It does sound like a bit large of a jump in intensity, doubling your time and adding days.

Personally (just my opinion), if you saw gains and an increase in EQ on the less intense routine, I would stick with that one until it doesn't work anymore. And then increase intensity slowly.
    Last edited by BigO; 08-20-2013, 06:18 PM.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Rest man, key to all gains !

leave a rep !

Working towards that BBC.

BPEL: 6.7 | 6.8 | 6.9 | 7.0 | 7.1 | >

EG: 5.3 | 5.4 | 5.5 | >

Comment

Boosie is right. You need to rest when you are doing intense workouts. If you don't you will notice a rise in NI's, such as EQ loss, turtling, and loss in size. Especially as you are learning rest is important. I wrote a thread of what to expect while growing. https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...is-growth.html
        12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
        6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
        4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
        The League Of PE Legends
        2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

Thanks everyone. Yeah I think I'll stick to the original routine(light intensity) and work it until it works no more.
          Actually the high intensity kind of felt great...I didn't feel too sore or overworked, I just got frightened when I measured and it looked like I had less than I started with. But I could probably say that my EQ did suffer.
          It's funny how the measurements scared me away from that routine at first and then today it made me want to go back....plus I really like jelqing..
          But I guess safety first.
          And I agree, and probably others would too, that if the system was working, why change it?
          Thanks again
          You guys are great with the support!

Comment

Intence workouts give you great results. IMO
            Get Smart

Comment

BossBoy93-
              Yeah I felt like it was giving great results and it felt good to work it that long (no real discomfort), but what are your thoughts on on/off day ratios?
              The reason I say this is because I experienced what appeared to be loss of gains probably due to diminished EQ.
              Have you had this happen?

Comment

If your penis is tired its not going to be as hard or long. If you measure after a workout, or many days of working out, you're going to be shorter. After the time off you grew....

Comment

Originally posted by Danster579 View Post
                  If your penis is tired its not going to be as hard or long. If you measure after a workout, or many days of working out, you're going to be shorter. After the time off you grew....
                  Thanks Danster579...that's exactly what I wanted to know
                  Have you experienced this?

Comment

Yup, every time I PE i'm shorter. Often, I wait to measure until after a day or two off. Right before I start back into my PE. You not only get your best measurement, you get an accurate way of knowing if you gained or not and how much.

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by BoaConstrictor View Post
                      Alright hey everyone..I'm looking for advice...I'm not sure where these gains came from...

Let me break it down for you

I've been doing my routine and measuring almost exactly 3 weeks.
                      Starting nbpel was 6".

After first 2 weeks of 3-4 days a week, and 30 minutes per day, I saw a .1 in length increase. (6.1 nbpel)

Switched it up

On the 3rd week of everyday(no breaks), and 1 hour a day, I saw what looked like a loss of size (6 nbpel again) I was scared!

I took roughly 3 days of break and started back up on the first routine of 30 minutes.

I measured today and was seeing a 6.2 nbpel with a EQ of 8 or low 9 probably.

Could it be that the more intense routine gave me faster gains but I was just too fatigued to see them and I need rest for that to be possible?

Has anyone else encountered something similar?

I would like to keep gaining at this pace but am not sure which way to go.
                      Dude, you are talking about a 0.1 inch here and 0.1 inch there. Hell, that is such a tiny measurement it certainly falls within the "range of error". I can measure my self and then measure again just 10 seconds later and get a different number. Especially if you are measuring nbp (that is the least accurate way to measure length). The truth is real gains happen with patience and consistency - if you are lucky.

Congrats, on your gains, regardless of how much it is. just don't give up.
                      draggin
                      Last edited by draggin; 08-21-2013, 08:43 PM.
                      "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

You really can't track any kind of gains or gather any reliable information measuring that often. Measurements will change from day to day, hour to hour even. Put away the ruler in the beginning, only measure every 30 days or so and make it after rest days, be consistent with your measuring day EQ and wait a day or two if you aren't feeling like its a good day when you measure. You want accuracy to get reliable indicators for growth, don't force it just because you're curious or because it's day 30 and you have no patience. Patience young grasshopper, all big things will come in time.
                        Start 12MAR'13

"Be nice to your penis, you should encourage it to grow, not force it to"
                        "Gains occur while balancing the fine line between undertraining and overtraining"
                        "Undertraining slows the gains, overtraining stops them"

Comment

Thanks everyone.
                          Since then I've seem to come back to my normal state and things look fine.

TehDBare- it feels so hard to not measure, haha.
                          I don't think I've went more than 4 days without trying to get a measurement.

Comment

Working...
                          X