Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you told me this was possible two weeks ago, I'd laugh in your face

I don't know where else to post this.

I started about a week and a half ago and I ALREADY WENT FROM BPEL 4.9-5" TO 5.5" WITH SOME EDGING

This is unreal.

If I can get like 6x5 or anywhere close (currently 5.3x4.5 without edging) I'd feel so fucking good.

I'm extremely paranoid about my size since a girl I like said her ex was 8 inches long. Not sure if I completely believe it, but I'm sure he was much bigger than me. This is giving me hope.

Just wanted to share and say thanks.

EQ gains are bomb.

Don't believe a woman when it comes to measurements. I've had women be 1 to 2 inches off when it comes to that ish.
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Great work! Jay is right...gotta love those newbie EQ gains. Just remember to keep working through when you hit plateaus. This is just a part of PE. Also, don't worry about what women think. If you worry about yourself then the rest will fall in place. Good luck!
      12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
      6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
      4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
      The League Of PE Legends
      2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

Excellent job, keep up the good work!
        2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Dude, your girlfriend's Ex was probably 8 inches long counting the whole underside of his dick including the balls! Most lasses will never judge the length right
          Feb 2012: 6.2 x 4.8 (BPEL x MEG)

May 2015: 7.3 x 5.2

Comment

Good job and good luck!!
            start: aug 1 2013
            bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
            Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
            Mseg: 5..5..6.5
            Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

Good luck keep the regular treatment going on if any problem occurs kindly consult doctor immediately.

Comment

Update: reached 14.5cm/5.7 inch during edging. Can't believe this.

No girth gains at all though, which is my main concern. I don't want to have a pencil dick (

Comment

Edging isn't going to get you any real gains in size, it's just bringing out what you already have, size that you don't always get while masturbating but do when with a woman. If you want real gains then start a PE routine, click the "start here" at the top left and educate yourself, you won't be disappointed. A few months from now you may find yourself excited by the extra girth you've put on.
                  Start 12MAR'13

"Be nice to your penis, you should encourage it to grow, not force it to"
                  "Gains occur while balancing the fine line between undertraining and overtraining"
                  "Undertraining slows the gains, overtraining stops them"

Comment

Good job.

Can you explain your routine further?
                    start: aug 1 2013
                    bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
                    Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
                    Mseg: 5..5..6.5
                    Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

I agree with Jay for the most part on not trusting women on penis lengths, but on the same note if they weren't lied to about what 6 inches is they wouldn't have trouble parking and they would be better a judging.
                      Happy enlarging

Comment

Oh I'm definitely not JUST edging. I've been doing the JP90 routine for about a month now. I guess my EQ was just really bad. I do measure when I edge though, it encourages me. I can almost cum on command now when I hold my kegel. If only I got some girth... It's really freaking me out.

Comment

Working...
                        X