It Works!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It Works!!

i started with JP90 days along with advised supplements, i continued for 5 weeks measured no growth at all. I took a forced break for week and a half. Restarted after 4 session, today i measured .5" growth in the length and at full simulated erection it is .75 more, even if i take the lowest .5" it is awesome.

During the forced break i kept my unit simulated when ever i got time with proper blood circulation there random kegels were there along with that.

My starting stats was 5.75 BPEL, current is 6.15 BPEL.

BFSL was 6" and current is 6.5"

can BFSL & BPEL grows equally??

so far i have seen others poster gains only, I am really happy to see the gain myself and post here. Greed grows now i want more.
    pensil
    Last edited by pensil; 09-10-2009, 01:10 PM. Reason: typos and improper sentences

good work!!!!

Comment

Good job Pensil. Same excitement we all go through when we see the gains. Cant believe PE has such a small following.
      Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
      8" bpel
      5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
      8 3/4 bpel !!!
      5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
      10 bpel
      7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

Originally posted by growing4her View Post
        Good job Pensil. Same excitement we all go through when we see the gains. Cant believe PE has such a small following.
        Oh, G4, you are only on the ground floor of what is about to happen with PE.

Someday, all of us will be looked back on as the pioneers that broke the trail.

Pensil. "can BFSL & BPEL grows equally??" I have not found this to be the case.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

One more thing which i forgot is, visibly i don't see any difference at all in my unit, is this the case with others ??

Comment

Mine is longer and thicker when flaccid and when erect . The veins bulge alot more. My veins used to be stretched really thin now they are thick .
            Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
            8" bpel
            5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
            8 3/4 bpel !!!
            5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
            10 bpel
            7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

Yes i do notice better veins, but i noticed them in couple of session only. Actually for me girth looks more but the measurement is same.

Comment

i dont have girth gains, should i focus on girth based work out now or afte 90 days?

Comment

Finish the 90 days. This is a very important part in your PE conditioning. You would not start straight into collage from middle school, would you?

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Damn straight! congrats on the gains! Is it me or do bigger veins look sexy? Just wondering.
                    Starting - 5" BPEL 4 1/8" EG
                    Now - 5 3/4" BPEL 4 3/8" EG

Sure wish i knew 10 yeas ago what i know now...

Comment

for real here...short, rock on with your bad self....that is awesome...mine is coming.....i promise......

Comment

Sure wish i knew 10 yeas ago what i know now...
                        I said exactly the same in other post...
                        But always say least not last...
                        Regardind the changes in look whether the gains are noticeable i would say that i can feel it weights more...

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
                          Oh, G4, you are only on the ground floor of what is about to happen with PE.

Someday, all of us will be looked back on as the pioneers that broke the trail.
                          THIS is what I WANT to be a part of someday. I can't wait, and I would not mind going public and letting all know my true identity about it either.

I mean, its not like they can say "Well, he has a small dick!". Nope, no sir-ee-bob, can't say that now. In fact, by then, it should definitely be QUITE the opposite.

So the way I see it, all I got is MORE TO GAIN, and nothing to lose but my anonymity!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shortschoolbus View Post
                            Damn straight! congrats on the gains! Is it me or do bigger veins look sexy? Just wondering.
                            I would go with sexy. Damn, when I see newly defined veins on my cock it gets even me excited!

Comment

Hi , I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X