Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes!!! Success!!! :)

Yes! I am so happy right now!
    I've been anal about measuring lately and I've seem to get the same old measurements....man
    But like 5 minutes ago, I've seen something with my own two eyes that made them open wide..

I measured several times and got 6.2" nbpel and 6.7" bpel,..girth still at 5~
    Even if I'm climbing by a millimeter, I am happy to know that it's working.
    Yes!!
    I've been measuring and keep seeing 6nbpel, which was my starting and I think I finally know why..
    I did something different..
    I found some mental stimulation (i.e. girl on girl lol), then began stroking as if I was really getting into it, I also pushed as hard as I could to force as much blood in as I could, grabbed the ruler, pressed it against, and squeezed as hard and as long as I could,...and bam, there I was, bone pressed half way between 6.5 and 7 inches!!

Wow it's so interesting because I thought I had a really high EQ when I measured earlier today and got a 6nbpel and 6.5bpel... This is awesome!!

I really hope I keep gaining like this.
    I almost couldn't believe my eyes. It even looked so much longer. Success.
    The interesting thing is that when I first measured(undocumented) before I started measuring officially, I was getting 6bpel while really digging it in there. If I didn't make a mistake back then, then that's a possible 0.7 increase, but probably mostly EQ.
    And back then I had measured various times on different days.
    I guess from now on all measuring should be done with the highest possible erection level I can get.

I want that 8x6.5!

.....I think I'll go have sex to celebrate! Haha.
    start: aug 1 2013
    bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
    Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
    Mseg: 5..5..6.5
    Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

You want 6.5" girth? Is that even realistic? That's not a rhetorical question. I ask because I started out at 5" and even getting to just 6" would be a dream for me..

Comment

Originally posted by Kitchener View Post
      You want 6.5" girth? Is that even realistic? That's not a rhetorical question. I ask because I started out at 5" and even getting to just 6" would be a dream for me..
      It's possible but IMO it will take years...it took me many years to go from 5 in. to my current 6.25 in girth.
      Started: 7 x 5
      Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
      Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

I know, I see it as a long shot, but if this Pe thing really works for me, I don't think I intend on stopping, unless like if my length continues to grow without any girth growth.
        Haha, can you imagine, 15 years later, 10 inch length with 5 inch girth?
        If I get to around 8 and haven't progressed with girth, yeah I think I'll have to switch everything up.

Comment

Originally posted by DennyA View Post
          It's possible but IMO it will take years...it took me many years to go from 5 in. to my current 6.25 in girth.
          What do you do for girth?

Comment

Originally posted by BoaConstrictor View Post
            What do you do for girth?
            Erect jelqs, squeezes, bends...do it 3,000,000 times...I edge without ejaculating regularly while PE'ing and I give my dick a rest for a few days when EQ goes down...then repeat. Please please please be careful with any erect exercises! You asked me what I do and I told you but the risk of injury is high for a deconditioned penis....seriously.
            Started: 7 x 5
            Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
            Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Originally posted by DennyA View Post
              Erect jelqs, squeezes, bends...do it 3,000,000 times...I edge without ejaculating regularly while PE'ing and I give my dick a rest for a few days when EQ goes down...then repeat. Please please please be careful with any erect exercises! You asked me what I do and I told you but the risk of injury is high for a deconditioned penis....seriously.
              Wow 3 million huh?
              Yeah I'm scared to attempt erect exercises. What are bends? How do they help?

Comment

Congrats on your gains, just keep doing what you're doing and let them add up over time!
                2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Originally posted by donjelqer76 View Post
                  Congrats on your gains, just keep doing what you're doing and let them add up over time!
                  Thanks, I'm excited to see what may happen in the near future. I almost don't even believe I've gained. I feel it's like an improved EQ. I told myself if I get another 0.1 " in length on the ruler than I'll believe I'm gaining.

Comment

Originally posted by BoaConstrictor View Post
                    Yes! I am so happy right now!
                    I've been anal about measuring lately and I've seem to get the same old measurements....man
                    But like 5 minutes ago, I've seen something with my own two eyes that made them open wide..

I measured several times and got 6.2" nbpel and 6.7" bpel,..girth still at 5~
                    Even if I'm climbing by a millimeter, I am happy to know that it's working.
                    Yes!!
                    I've been measuring and keep seeing 6nbpel, which was my starting and I think I finally know why..
                    I did something different..
                    I found some mental stimulation (i.e. girl on girl lol), then began stroking as if I was really getting into it, I also pushed as hard as I could to force as much blood in as I could, grabbed the ruler, pressed it against, and squeezed as hard and as long as I could,...and bam, there I was, bone pressed half way between 6.5 and 7 inches!!

Wow it's so interesting because I thought I had a really high EQ when I measured earlier today and got a 6nbpel and 6.5bpel... This is awesome!!

I really hope I keep gaining like this.
                    I almost couldn't believe my eyes. It even looked so much longer. Success.
                    The interesting thing is that when I first measured(undocumented) before I started measuring officially, I was getting 6bpel while really digging it in there. If I didn't make a mistake back then, then that's a possible 0.7 increase, but probably mostly EQ.
                    And back then I had measured various times on different days.
                    I guess from now on all measuring should be done with the highest possible erection level I can get.

I want that 8x6.5!

.....I think I'll go have sex to celebrate! Haha.

Yeahhhhhhh boi!!!! You know the REAL dream stats!!! 8nbpel x 6.5 meg... BOOM - stick in bro!! work hard!!! keep optimistic and consistent!!
                    WillyWackers-SexPrep

Comment

Originally posted by WillyWacker View Post
                      Yeahhhhhhh boi!!!! You know the REAL dream stats!!! 8nbpel x 6.5 meg... BOOM - stick in bro!! work hard!!! keep optimistic and consistent!!
                      Thanks..yes the dream stats indeed!!!!!!!! I may not even be this far if it wasn't for all of you. This forum is awesome!!!

Comment

Congrats guys it seem interesting to you a lot well keep up.

Comment

keep it up good for u

Comment

Thanks everyone.

Comment

Yes!! Success!!!

Alright so ever since I got the 0.2" gain in length, I thought to myself, "well this is probably Eq gains" especially since it seemed to stay at that length for quite a while.
                              I told myself that if I gain another 0.1" in length, then I will be a true believer of PE.

For the past 3 weeks, I've been doing my routine, but I kept injuring myself with jelqing, taking a few days off here and there and finally, taking a week off very recently.. I've been focusing mainly on stretching, edging/ballooning and ulis now.

I told myself I would measure somewhere around the beginning of October...but I was too eager, so I measured today...

And...

Bam!! There it was!! 0.1" increase in bpel!!
                              That put me at 7.2" bpel.. I didn't worry too much about checking the nbpel..
                              This is awesome!!

Comment

Working...
                              X