Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daaaayumn, I'm retarded. (And frigging happy!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daaaayumn, I'm retarded. (And frigging happy!!)

So, here is what happened:

As some of you know, I started PE a month ago, 23.7.2013 to be exact. On that time I measured 14cm x 11cm - this was basically my starting point and what I believed to be my size. After now 5 weeks of religious exercising my dick feels a lot heavier and thicker when I hold it and I can now see two big veins going all the way to my glans (before I only saw the upper end of the right vein just where the glans begins).

I decided to do another round of measuring and ended up curious - I got an increase in girth but the length was way too small for what I saw there! I couldn't believe it until I examined the ruler I used for length closely. The thing is - I always used a very high-quality ruler-band to mess circumsize around the shaft but for length I took my old plastic ruler from elementary school (don't ask me, I don't even know). Not only do the numbers on that piece of shit start at least 5mm inside the goddamn thing but I compared both rulers and the plastic one is not even exact. It has a 1mm drive-off which means that on that ruler 0.9cm are actually 1.

Not only does that mean, that my starting point was never 14cm, but 14.4cm but now I used the quality ruler-band for length, bonepressed that thing over my dick and dragged it all the way along to the end of my glans and this is the point where I was left speechless. I measured full 16cm length!
    sixfuckingteeen woohoooo. My current size is 16cm x 11.8cm, which means that after only 5 weeks of PE I gained 0.8cm in girth and 1.6cm in length.

Now ain't that crazy, I'm so happy. Two years ago, fk it, even 2 months ago this was a fantasy for me. Statistically, I'm now bigger than the average German (and here is a Do mir Sorry vor mein bad English) =D

Anyways, here are three morals I want to give to anyone who ends up reading this:

1st: If you want to improve your instrument, be sure to use the right instruments. Don't take any shitass retarded garbage plastic ruler but go to your local DIY market and get yourself a nice ruler-band that will be useful your whole life.

2nd: PE works. It's that easy. It's no lie, it's no bullshitting, there is no scam and the 20$ I invested in this book to support this forum were the best I have ever spent (except for the one time I bought a big table full of sushi - nothing is better than sushi). All you have to do is start it and hold on to it.

and 3rd: Your dick might be bigger than you believe. Think about it.

Anyways, my goal for now is to continue. There are still 1-2 cm in both directions I am eager to gain and I will get there, no question about that.

Thank you all for your support and guidance!

P.S. yeah, I used metric system... deal with it! =P
    Rawfist
    Last edited by Rawfist; 08-30-2013, 02:10 PM.
    The best activities for your health are pumping and humping.

Congrats on the gains brother!
    Bondage.
    Some people call it domestic violence.
    We call it foreplay.
    Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

well done!
      02/10/12: NBPEL: 6,75" (17cm) MidEG: 4,75" (12cm)
      04.04.13:
      NBPEL: 7.25" (18,4cm) MidEG: 5" (12,7cm)

Comment

happy gaining!

to make you feel better I did the same thing l. I started off measuring with an architect ruler, and the inches I was going off were smaller than actual inches. I was disappointed lol
        Why stop?

Comment

Working...
        X