Fun little trick and cumshot PR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun little trick and cumshot PR

Hi all I just wanted to share a fun way to work up a hard penis and devastating loads.

With your partner or self go work the corresponding member to erection. Get it lubed up with something like baby oil and start massaging the glans section. Then what you want to do is spare one hand and with your finger[s], lightly press down on the top of the CC--where the blood vessels lie--maybe about an inch from the bottom the shaft. This should help trap blood (and build pressure) within the penis without active kegeling. At this point the process is basically enhanced ballooning.

For the ladies, this will probably work best if you get your partner to lie down in supine position, especially if they have about a 9-10 o'clock erection angle (while standing up). I'm not sure how well this will work for those in either extreme.

Now a word of warning for the guys: please watch your line of fire. I won't be held responsible for messy bedroom furniture or excessively humorous moments. I made the mistake of testing this out for the first time in my own bed, head facing the ceiling. Not familiar with a 10/10 EQ, my first involuntary shot went over my bed frame into the curtains, followed by multiple that covered my own face and below...

I hope someone will find this little tip useful and maybe set new distance and volume PRs

So just press down on that part and let the ballooning begin? Let go to fire? I'm kinda confused on what to do

Comment

It's really simple.

The purpose of pressing down the top of the CC close to the base is foremost to [passively] trap more blood in your member while you or your partner rub your glans, stroke the shaft, or whatever... so it really is almost like a manual cock ring (you can press down or let go anytime). Now the bonus from doing this is that there should be a more pronounced pressure build up as one approaches ejaculation compared to normal stimulation (no directed pressure towards those vessels on top).

If you reach PONR and feel like ejaculating just let go and fire away!

Comment

Has anyone else tried this method or an altered version of it?

I'm actually quite pleased with it because it's been a shoulder saver for me on EQ and volume exercises. They go through a lot week in week out from resistance training and I don't need more on the list.

Comment

Working...
        X