Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cumming During Sex!

Its been a while since my last post.

I had a very bad case of DE (delayed ejaculation). In two years with the hottest women I've been with since high school and had only came inside her 3 times.

Well I have some great news! I've gone 4 for last 5 times we've had sex! The one time I didn't we had just had sex two days before. AND it was sympathy sex because my truck was stolen earlier in the day.

I have only masturbated the afternoons we've had sex. I'm a bit addicted to it still...but I wait until we can have sex...every Friday. It sure feels good to loose control and let that shit loose! I still have to hammer away at it pretty hard, but she likes me to cum inside her so she takes it. BTW she only like slow soft sex.

So anyway, just wanted to brag a little...took me two days to remember my pass word! LOL
    It's not the size of the ship, but the motion in the ocean that counts!

7"X5.5" sailing right along!
    SeaCock!

Nice success story, SeaCock and welcome back.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Nice success..congrats!!!

When I read the title I thought to myself hmmm, humping, then cumming, then humping some more.. Without refractory period.
      That would be awesome!
      Sometimes I can do this with a bj.. So great!
      start: aug 1 2013
      bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
      Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
      Mseg: 5..5..6.5
      Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

I too have had de and understand this is a great step forward.

Comment

Great job dude!!! That's the best feeling!!! I'm all giddy for you!

congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by BoaConstrictor View Post
            Nice success..congrats!!!

When I read the title I thought to myself hmmm, humping, then cumming, then humping some more.. Without refractory period.
            That would be awesome!
            Sometimes I can do this with a bj.. So great!
            yeah man, i've done that twice with my GF, let go inside of her, and keep going get hard again (it's pretty instant for me) then let go inside again. She likes it when I do that, but my back doesn't at ALL I'm sore for the rest of the day off that BS...
            somebodyelse
            Last edited by somebodyelse; 10-24-2013, 05:36 AM.

Comment

congrats man cumming inside a woman is one of the best feelings out there!

Comment

Congrats and I was gone for 3 weeks and it took me a day to remember my password haha
                Get Smart

Comment

Keep sailing
                  START - BPEL 7.25 EG 5.25 (MIDSHAFT)
                  NOW - BPEL 9.00 EG 5.50 (MIDSHAFT)
                  GOAL - BPEL 9.25 EG 6.0 (WHOLESHAFT)

"Having a big cock has made me a cocky bastard" -Miami-Cock

Comment

Well done, glad to see you're making progress
                    My progress log

Comment

Congrats SeaCock. As NCGuy says cumming in your women is just amazing. Must be doubly so for you after getting over your issue.

Originally posted by somebodyelse View Post
                      yeah man, i've done that twice with my GF, let go inside of her, and keep going get hard again (it's pretty instant for me) then let go inside again. She likes it when I do that, but my back doesn't at ALL I'm sore for the rest of the day off that BS...
                      I've made her cum twice but for me its a bit hard to get hard again so far so to speak. I have done it after a bj no problem but with penetration it pretty much one time deal. Agree with the back issue...40 min of penetration (some of it hard and fast) is a bit much but watching her shake and cum the second time and then say (when i was still hard) 'how is that even possible' was amazing. I came soon after but the next day it was a struggle to get out of bed LOL!
                      Start
                      (25/3/13) BPEL 6.7 MEG 5.2 BEG 5.5 FL 4.0

Progress

(27/5/13) BPEL 7.0 MEG 5.5 BEG 6.0 FL 4.9

(18/7/13) BPEL 7.0 MEG 5.6 BEG 6.0.

(20/12/13) BPEL 7.1 MEG 5.7 BEG 6.1. FL 5.1 Gains now coming very slowly.

Goal
                      BPEL 8.0 MEG 6.0 BEG 6.0 (max 6.2) FL 6.0

Comment

Originally posted by MySword View Post
                        Congrats SeaCock. As NCGuy says cumming in your women is just amazing. Must be doubly so for you after getting over your issue.

I've made her cum twice but for me its a bit hard to get hard again so far so to speak. I have done it after a bj no problem but with penetration it pretty much one time deal. Agree with the back issue...40 min of penetration (some of it hard and fast) is a bit much but watching her shake and cum the second time and then say (when i was still hard) 'how is that even possible' was amazing. I came soon after but the next day it was a struggle to get out of bed LOL!
                        Maybe the answer is to have sex for a while, then bj, then sex, then bj...
                        Hmmm..
                        I think I'll try this out sometime... just for scientific purposes, because even though I was still able to retain an erection after a bj, I usually don't feel like having sex anymore,,for a while.

Comment

UPDATE:

I guess I should have cum up with a better "Thread Title" but I was so happy I remembered the password it was the best I could do.

Any way...another Friday is in the books.

If I pump her hard enough to cum it hurts her lower back, plus she gets dry real quick when I pound away so this Friday she jumped on top after she came though oral sex. She struggled to get me in because of her nearly 2 year old post-op tightness (I still hate that Doctor) but once she did we went after it for a while. She was really wet so she tried one of our old positions, but no joy too painful.

Normally before my DE was an issue...the longer I waited to cum during sex, the harder it would be for me to cum. So I was thinking today was not going to be the day. She rolls me on top and lets me pump her slowly for a while, she could feel I was waiting to start hammer away. So she ask with the sexy ass Colombian accent..."you want to cum inside?" So I off I go. Maybe 10 minutes of hard fucking and I came! The look on her face when I do...unbelievable! She looks so sexy!

I'm overly sensitive after I cum and with her being so small down there now...it is a very intense feeling.

So my string of cumming inside continues!
                          It's not the size of the ship, but the motion in the ocean that counts!

7"X5.5" sailing right along!
                          SeaCock!

Comment

Congrats man!

Comment

I had this too for half a year after my sexual debut. First time i came was such a victory!

Congrats dude
                              Battled HF and won!
                              Now: 6.75x5
                              Short term: 7x5.25
                              Long term: 7.5x5.75

Comment

Working...
                              X