The Small Victories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Small Victories

Basically for anyone who wants to say anything they feel accomplished for in their day of PEing. I feel like taking note of the small victories helps me stay motivated so here it goes:

My ligs feel really loose
    Start: NBPEL: 5.5x4.75
    Current:6.25x5
    Goal:9x7

Is it really good to have loose ligaments? I thought tight ligaments meant that you can still gain from ligaments? I've been away from this whole hanging thing so I need to refresh my knowledge on it.
    How long have you been hanging and what device?

Comment

Originally posted by Vulture View Post
      Is it really good to have loose ligaments? I thought tight ligaments meant that you can still gain from ligaments? I've been away from this whole hanging thing so I need to refresh my knowledge on it.
      How long have you been hanging and what device?
      Yea they were tight, now there not as much. I notice it's easier to pull my flaccid out to full length. I have never hung. I mostly do manual stretching, extender, traction wrap, and ADS with my silicone cup. That thing is worth every penny, I think it is more useful than my extender which I paid over 300 bucks for. Don't ever get a 300 dollar extender. There should be a thread on that.

Comment

Shit I forgot to post the reason I came back here:

Intense edging session, nap time

Comment

I think I had a small victory yesterday. A few weeks ago my bpsl was 7.25, bpel was 7.1, last night I measured 7.25 bpel. It was really happy as it is the first measurable gains I have seen in a while. Will have to measure again in a few days to see if it is true and consistent.
          Guess I need to start keeping track.
          9.24.2013 7.1 BPEL x 5.75 EG
          11.7.2013 7.25 BPFSL
          11.23.2013 7.25 BPEL Yah!
          3.11.2014 7.5 x 5.75
          12.29.2014 7.75 x 5.75
          9.22.2015 7.75 x 6
          Looks like I need to work on length.

Comment

FINALLY, for the first time yet, hit 8" even on my BPEL measurement. Hopefully it sticks!
            Started - 6.25" NBP / 7" BP x 4.75" EG

Short goal -7.25"(goal reached!)NBP** 8.25"BPEL x 5.75" EG (goal reached!)

Long term goal - 8"NBP ** 9" BPEL x 6"EG

Comment

Mr TeenieWeenie, I'm afraid I've already spent close to 400 dollars on Phallosan, which is very disappointing to say the least. But I just wanna gain 2 inches in length and 1.5 in girth so I'm still willing to spend whatever I have at the moment for my dick's sake! But yeah, Phallosan is seeming like a total waste to me...

Comment

Mr TeenieWeenie, I'm afraid I've already spent close to 400 dollars on Phallosan, which is very disappointing to say the least. But I just wanna gain 2 inches in length and 1.5 in girth so I'm still willing to spend whatever I have at the moment for my dick's sake! But yeah, Phallosan is seeming like a total waste to me...
                Dude get the silicone ADS cup from ebay worth every penny, I got mine for 12. If you haven't had much experience with hanging or ADSing this is a good way to start. Just wear it all day, it is super comfy, and just do manual stretches before and whenever you take it off. Really has assisted me loosening my ligs.

P.S. How do you go from negative rep, to positive rep so fast? I saw a few weeks ago you were banned

Comment

ohh and today is my second day off and my flaccid is hanging nice and low

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. TeenieWeenie View Post
                    ohh and today is my second day off and my flaccid is hanging nice and low
                    So are you saying the ADS gave you a bigger flaccid hang lasting two days now?
                    start: aug 1 2013
                    bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
                    Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
                    Mseg: 5..5..6.5
                    Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

Mr. TeenieWeenie, just wanted to say......great thread idea
                      Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
                      If you want love, give love.
                      If you want honesty, give honesty.
                      If you want respect, give respect.
                      You get in return, what you give.

Comment

Dude get the silicone ADS cup from ebay worth every penny, I got mine for 12. If you haven't had much experience with hanging or ADSing this is a good way to start. Just wear it all day, it is super comfy, and just do manual stretches before and whenever you take it off. Really has assisted me loosening my ligs.

P.S. How do you go from negative rep, to positive rep so fast? I saw a few weeks ago you were banned
                        That's a good price but I own a Bib starter already, Sizegenetics and now PHallosan...I might still get that silicone sleeve for Phallosan to hang with it. I'm looking forward to some experimentation wtih the Phallosan and if I can get used to vacuum hanging then I'll be looking forward to some gains.

Yeah I was banned for 3 weeks, and the forum has been good to me haha.

Comment

Basically for anyone who wants to say anything they feel accomplished for in their day of PEing. I feel like taking note of the small victories helps me stay motivated so here it goes:

My ligs feel really loose
                          My junk ballooned up almost a 1/4" during my squeeze/jelq session and was hard, hard, hard. Hasn't done that before . Never thought 1/4" could be so damn exciting

Comment

Originally posted by BoaConstrictor View Post
                            So are you saying the ADS gave you a bigger flaccid hang lasting two days now?
                            I'm not sure it's just the ADS, I have been manually stretching, traction wrapping and using an extender every now and then.

Comment

Originally posted by someone_like_u View Post
                              Mr. TeenieWeenie, just wanted to say......great thread idea
                              Thank you

That's a good price but I own a Bib starter already, Sizegenetics and now PHallosan...I might still get that silicone sleeve for Phallosan to hang with it. I'm looking forward to some experimentation wtih the Phallosan and if I can get used to vacuum hanging then I'll be looking forward to some gains.

Yeah I was banned for 3 weeks, and the forum has been good to me haha.
                              Why?

Originally posted by wannahung View Post
                              My junk ballooned up almost a 1/4" during my squeeze/jelq session and was hard, hard, hard. Hasn't done that before . Never thought 1/4" could be so damn exciting
                              Awesome

Comment

Working...
                              X