Comment From My Wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment From My Wife

Over the past 5 years my wife and I have had 3 kids. We have been married for 10 years and together for 13.
    I stumbled onto this site and other during the first pregnancy. As anybody with kids know there is a standard 6 week period after childbirth where sex is off-limits. I decided to use these periods for intense PE.

The first time, I was fearful that my wide would not "snap back", therefore something bigger would be required to satisfy her needs. I discovered that this was really not the case; everything came back nicely.

Start: 9/30/08 BPEL: 6.25"
    EG: 5"

After First Child: BPEL: 6.75"
    EG: 5.3"

After Second Child: BPEL: 7.25"
    EG: 5.5"

After Third Child: BPEL: 7.75"
    EG: 5.7"

Since my wife was pregnant, the periods between and afterwords, she was not comfortable at any time with the lights on.

Any difference with my size was quickly explained with differences with her size (3 kids, etc).

After the 3rd kid, she/we began to eat better and work out consistently. Her body became tight in every sense of the word.

After about six months, one night, I got up to turn the lights out. She said, "leave them on". At one point, I look down, she has both hands around my cock and a considerable amount is still exposed. She looks over the top and says, "this is much bigger than the cock I married." She thought the tightness and new depth was all about her child birth changes. etc.

Should I/How do I fess up?

Tell her! Then tell her you did it to please her!

Comment

Yeah, just tell her. Personally, I cannot think of anything I'd rather talk about, with my wife. It's fun. Dang Dude, you've been married for years and had 3 kids together ... how in the world can you be too shy or afraid to tell her? Just tell her and enjoy it.
      "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Definitely tell her. She'll probably be a lot more supportive than you think. Mine sure was!
        Bondage.
        Some people call it domestic violence.
        We call it foreplay.
        Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Congrats, 3 more kids and you will be at 9 inches.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
            Congrats, 3 more kids and you will be at 9 inches.

Yeah, kids seem to bring gains.

If you tell her, make sure you don't insult her by saying "I knew you wouldn't be as tight after birthing, so I did PE"
            Re-Start 2 mos GOAL
            NBP 16.9 17.4 19.5
            BP 18.5 19.4 21
            EG 14.6 14.7

Comment

Tell her you needed a hobby!
              6.7" length/ 7.1" BP
              5.1" girth ( 28/06/2013)

7.0" length/7.3" BP
              5.3" girth (08/01/2014)

7.3" length/7.5" BP
              5.3 girth (08/04/2014)

Goal 7.5/6

Comment

You could be like the Duggar's and the KING John Holmes would have been de Throned!
                akaTrex
                Member of the Month Jan 2016
                Last edited by akaTrex; 12-11-2013, 11:25 AM.
                “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything” Albert Einstein

Comment

What's your routine?

Comment

Originally posted by AverageAndAhalf View Post
                    Tell her you needed a hobby!
                    This is it! Do this. :P
                    "If you want a log you need to keep a log." - Tinkerbell
                    "I wish I was average height with average hand size." - thenewdude

Comment

I guess I'm "just a kid", but I can't imagine being married and keeping a secret for 5 years!! Never mind something I'd be so eager to share!
                      I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
                      Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

Tell her!! I am pleased that my husband was able to tell me something so personal. I know it had to be difficult for him to do it, but I'm glad he did. My initial reaction was just plain confusion and lack of knowledge on the subject.
                        MrsDonjelqer76
                        Last edited by MrsDonjelqer76; 12-12-2013, 01:08 PM.

Comment

I didn't know there was a Mrs DonJelquer!! Nice to meet you
                          I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
                          Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

So my wife and I were discussing the topic of having a 4th kid. She mentioned that we should decide soon since her doctor recommended that she get a hysterectomy whenever we are done. I asked why.

She said it is because of her history of endometriosis. I asked if it was to reduce future risk of Cancer? She said that's part of it but its also about eliminating pain.

I said pain? I didn't know you were in pain. She explained that it was only during "certain times" (wink, wink) (kids were at the table).

Later I asked if sex has always been painful. She said only since the last kid. "You seem to be hitting it."

She sensed that I was worried and then said, "don't worry, I have a high pain tolerance and it only lasts a few minutes" (ha, ha, we both laughed).

I am going to suggest that since I have lost a little weight that I might be deeper than in the past.

What do you think?

Comment

I think you should tell her about your PE.
                              Starting stats:
                              01.08.2013: BPEL 6,3 x 4,3 MSEG
                              22.06.2015: BPEL 7.6 x 5.30 MSEG(not cemented)
                              After a long break:
                              01.05.2016: BPEL 7.3 x 5.1 MSEG
                              16.11.2018: BPEL 7.3 x 5.0-5.1 MSEG BSEG 5.3
                              Are you struggling to get it up while with a girl? Look up PIED!

Comment

Working...
                              X