gaining

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gaining

I came here with a 7 inch bpel first month 7.5 bpel now it has became a 7.75 or 7.8 on the second month

I am hoping by the end of november I will have a full blown 8 inch from POV perspective

this is making my confidence soar, but not in an arrogant concieted kinda way

I am doing PE to make me and whoever I am with at the time more happy I do it not to be a douche who after gaining a whole inch is like yea I'm sooo bad azz and tries to go through women like skittles

and fuck anyone who does

I do this to be a considerate lover not a douche who thinks just cause I am getting bigger makes me better than anyone else

I am happy with my results so far and the feedback and support of my PE family

thank you all and may you all have a blessed christmas!!!
    There is no knowledge that is not power

Quote from UMK3 on SNES

here's a couple funny videos enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNuJ0ZW060s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU9-TKRkaUw

Congrats on your gains and Merry Christmas!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Way to go man, much props. I also like your mindset about having a big dick. Cudos
      HammerTime89
      Last edited by HammerTime89; 12-25-2013, 05:25 PM.
      She came, I saw, my penis conquered!

11/5/2013
      Bpel 7.2
      Meg 4.7

4/1/2104
      Bpel 7.75
      Meg 4.9

9/23/2014
      Bpel 7.75
      Meg 5.25

Short term goal
      Bpel 7.9
      Meg 5.1

End goal
      bpel 8.25
      Meg 6

Comment

does anyone like it's always sunny?

I feel the need to share this

only time I have seen charlie huff anything that would actually get him high

BTW this song is fucking GREAT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzaVd6zl2bA

Quote from UMK3 on SNES

Comment

What routine are you on man? Congrats on gains!
          Original start - 15th May '13 - July (stopped)
          Restarted - November 3rd '13

Stats -

May 2013 - BPEL 6.3"
          January 2014- BPEL 6.7" NBPEL 6.1 MEG 4.75
          April 2014 - BPEL 6.9 NBPEL 6.3 MEG 4.75
          May 2014 - BPEL 18.1cm (7.1")
          October 2014 - NBPEL 6.5" (16.6cm)

Comment

Congratulations Fordzilla! Keep up the good work!
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by blackscale View Post
              What routine are you on man? Congrats on gains!

my own stretching routine with a homemade hanger

that's one thing I wanted to ask about

if I made a homemade hanger will that hurt my dick more than help it

and the only things really making it bigger are the normal stretches???

I tied a weight to a shoe lace and made a loop knot on the end where I slip my penis through and let it tighten as it hangs so it will not fall off is this a bad idea

if so should I just stick to normal stretches???

Quote from UMK3 on SNES

Comment

I believe I should of tagged this one as urgent with the little red sign cause I am not sure if I am hurting my dick with the rigged up hanging device

Quote from UMK3 on SNES

Comment

Originally posted by fordzilla View Post

I tied a weight to a shoe lace and made a loop knot on the end where I slip my penis through and let it tighten as it hangs so it will not fall off is this a bad idea
                  Don't ever do this again.

Noose hangers do more harm than good.
                  Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

thanks divider yo man I needed someone to tell me that

honestly I only noticed gains while I wasn't doing that noose hanging thingy

first couple weeks of PE were GREAT gained a .5 then I thought I'd boost gains with the noose hanger and I am not sure if I am gaining or not I sometimes measure more sometimes less, but the thing is when I measure more I am having to seriously push into the pubic fat area to see if I am gaining or not

not sure if I measured right the first time with the 7 and measured correctly the second time with 7.5 I was not having to push into the pubic fat that hard to see that gain

now I am having to push into the pubic fat extremely hard to see if I am gaining or not and I don't believe that is the correct way to measure

but what I do know for sure is the fact that I gained at least a .5 or half inch in the amount of time I have been doing PE not sure if it's 7.75 or 7.8 I am having to push into the pubic fat really hard to get those measurements not sure if I am getting fatter or what but I do know that it's 7.5 instead of 7 now

so that in itself is a success and indeed worthy of a thread in my book cause I know that I have at least gained that much cause I am not having to push super hard into my pubic fat area to get that measurement

so I guess pick up where I left off before I did the noose hanger huh?

and I will continue gaining and not hurting myself and or loosing gains in the process right?

Quote from UMK3 on SNES

Comment

this has given me even more motivation to get bigger and do it the right way guys I am fucking stoked now

I am not going to stop until I reach mandingo status!!! >.<

Quote from UMK3 on SNES

Comment

Originally posted by fordzilla View Post
                        thanks divider yo man I needed someone to tell me that

honestly I only noticed gains while I wasn't doing that noose hanging thingy

first couple weeks of PE were GREAT gained a .5 then I thought I'd boost gains with the noose hanger and I am not sure if I am gaining or not I sometimes measure more sometimes less, but the thing is when I measure more I am having to seriously push into the pubic fat area to see if I am gaining or not

not sure if I measured right the first time with the 7 and measured correctly the second time with 7.5 I was not having to push into the pubic fat that hard to see that gain

now I am having to push into the pubic fat extremely hard to see if I am gaining or not and I don't believe that is the correct way to measure

but what I do know for sure is the fact that I gained at least a .5 or half inch in the amount of time I have been doing PE not sure if it's 7.75 or 7.8 I am having to push into the pubic fat really hard to get those measurements not sure if I am getting fatter or what but I do know that it's 7.5 instead of 7 now

so that in itself is a success and indeed worthy of a thread in my book cause I know that I have at least gained that much cause I am not having to push super hard into my pubic fat area to get that measurement

so I guess pick up where I left off before I did the noose hanger huh?

and I will continue gaining and not hurting myself and or loosing gains in the process right?
                        You're measuring too much! gains you get the day of or the day after hanging are always going to be a little larger than when you're fully healed. Don't measure any more than once a month, unless you like setting yourself up for temporary gratification and then instant disappointment. PE is such a slow process that you're almost better off measuring every other month and going by how your penis feels in your hands after it's healed.

You did get Christmas money right? Go ahead and spend $10-$20 at a hardware store in parts and make yourself a really good hanger that will hold your penis from more of the shaft and be comfortable. I'm planning on doing just this with the Home Depot that is right behind where I live. Only I'm probably going to make my own design and spend a couple days with the drawing board first.
                        Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Hitting 8 can be a real milestone accomplishment. I was stuck for a long time at 7.75 and gave up on PE twice.
                          START - BPEL 7.25 EG 5.25 (MIDSHAFT)
                          NOW - BPEL 9.00 EG 5.50 (MIDSHAFT)
                          GOAL - BPEL 9.25 EG 6.0 (WHOLESHAFT)

"Having a big cock has made me a cocky bastard" -Miami-Cock

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
                            You're measuring too much! gains you get the day of or the day after hanging are always going to be a little larger than when you're fully healed. Don't measure any more than once a month, unless you like setting yourself up for temporary gratification and then instant disappointment. PE is such a slow process that you're almost better off measuring every other month and going by how your penis feels in your hands after it's healed.

You did get Christmas money right? Go ahead and spend $10-$20 at a hardware store in parts and make yourself a really good hanger that will hold your penis from more of the shaft and be comfortable. I'm planning on doing just this with the Home Depot that is right behind where I live. Only I'm probably going to make my own design and spend a couple days with the drawing board first.

No I didn't get xmas money and how long does it take for my penis to heal after doing PE or hanging or any other type of penis enlargement exercises??? O.o

temporary gratification and then instant disappointment I don't quite understand

it's gonna be larger when I measure exactly after hanging or any other PE exercise and immediatley return to it's natural size afterwards? You said one month but the thing is I am doing 5 on 2 off and they say to do the JP begginer routine for 3 months so I am unsure will my dick be healed up in the 2 days off?

other than that I am unsure if your saying I am measuring too much as in too often or I am pushing into the pubic fat to get to the pubic bone way too hard

if it is that I am measuring to often I only measure once a month anyway

but if it's that I am pushing into the pubic area to get to the pubic bone way too hard for a measurement I can understand that that I am measuring too much

well either way I Initially measured 7" now I measure 7.5" measuring the same way as I did before I don't gotta push into the pubic fat too hard to get the 7.5"

But I am having to push extremely hard into the pubic fat to get to the pubic bone to get the 7.75" or 7.8"
                            so I don't think those are actual gains I think if anything they are inflated

cause I thought I would have gained in this second month of doing PE but you said not to use the noose hanger that it does more harm than good. so I will take that advice with my head held high and scratch the 7.75" and the 7.8" and start from scratch with an intial measurement of 7"

I am assuming the noose hanger either stopped my gains or even worse caused some sorta shrinkage am I correct?

either way now that I know I was doing it wrong I can do it right and start actually gaining but either way initial 7" to end of first month 7.5 is still a gain and I consider that a success at PE so I know I can post here for a reason at least

thanks for the support guys and thanks for helping me reach my goals now I think a realistic goal would be to reach 8" by my birthday on the ides of march :P and that will be for realz
                            fordzilla
                            Last edited by fordzilla; 12-26-2013, 11:37 PM.

Quote from UMK3 on SNES

Comment

Great results and I commend on your perspective as far as PE goes and also why you want a bigger dick

Keep at it and good luck with your PE journey!
                              Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
                              Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
                              The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Working...
                              X