Finally!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally!!!

OK, so those of you that have read my previous threads know that I did not gain anything after PEing for many months and gave up.
    I decided to try again and I have officially gained 0.5 inch in length and 0.2 inches in girth the last 3 months. I would like to give many thanks to rbi99 and namsokiek for their help and advice. I am now 6 inches in length and 5.3 girth. I still consider this small and have confidence issues, but this is a great start. I won't stop till I am at least 7 inches length.

My routine is :

5 min warm up
    5-10 min stretches with kegels
    150-200 jelqs at 35%-75% erection level
    10 Ulis for about 30 seconds each
    if I manage not to ejaculate I add in some squeezes and about 5 mins of edging
    I do this 2 days on and one day off. I am living proof that you can gain if you put in enough commitment.

That's great man, way to stay persistent and push threw your plateau. Anyone who does what you have deserves gains, karmas gotta come around sometime.
    She came, I saw, my penis conquered!

11/5/2013
    Bpel 7.2
    Meg 4.7

4/1/2104
    Bpel 7.75
    Meg 4.9

9/23/2014
    Bpel 7.75
    Meg 5.25

Short term goal
    Bpel 7.9
    Meg 5.1

End goal
    bpel 8.25
    Meg 6

Comment

Great work! Keep going!
      “I keep six honest serving men (they taught me all i knew); Theirs names are What and Why and When And How And Where and Who.” - Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Awesome! Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats on your progress and dedication.
          Mighty oaks from little acorns grow!
          Wolfemothers Progress Log

Comment

Good work! "dem gainz".
            This is my partner's business page: https://www.facebook.com/NovemberMakeup
            She is a make up artist and we live in Australia.

Comment

Congrats on your gains, persistence and consistency pays, keep going man.
              A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

I am going through the plateau, will keep this in my mind. Well done.
                (NBPFL)5|.6|.7|.8|.9 6|.1|.2|.3|.4|.5|
                4 .5|.6|.7|.8|.9 5|.1|.2| NBPEL: 6.15 BPEL: 6.5 > 6.625

Comment

I love reading posts like this. Great job, and congratulations!
                  Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I love these posts, too! Well done and congratulations on your gains. I know how great it feels to get to where you are as you and i measure just about the same. We will have to watch each other's progress and keep on encouraging each other. Let's shoot for 6.5x5.5 soon!
                    Way to go, Struggler.
                    I finish my JP90 in mid January and then might add either Bathmate, ULIs or Phallosan Forte. I'll have to decide what might be best to try after I take a week or two to rest.
                    I'll follow your posts. Let's keep at it and stay in the Gym!
                    Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                    Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
                    Goal 8x6
                    Getinbig's progress log
                    Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

This is great news to others that haven't gained. You just have to find a routine that works for you. I was stuck for months myself till I cracked the code...
                      START - BPEL 7.25 EG 5.25 (MIDSHAFT)
                      NOW - BPEL 9.00 EG 5.50 (MIDSHAFT)
                      GOAL - BPEL 9.25 EG 6.0 (WHOLESHAFT)

"Having a big cock has made me a cocky bastard" -Miami-Cock

Comment

Thanks a lot guys. Your support is amazing! It really does feel great and I finally know how some of you guys feel.

Originally posted by getinbig View Post
                        I love these posts, too! Well done and congratulations on your gains. I know how great it feels to get to where you are as you and i measure just about the same. We will have to watch each other's progress and keep on encouraging each other. Let's shoot for 6.5x5.5 soon!
                        Way to go, Struggler.
                        I finish my JP90 in mid January and then might add either Bathmate, ULIs or Phallosan Forte. I'll have to decide what might be best to try after I take a week or two to rest.
                        I'll follow your posts. Let's keep at it and stay in the Gym!
                        Sounds good to me!
                        Keep me updated man!

Comment

Originally posted by Struggler View Post
                          OK, so those of you that have read my previous threads know that I did not gain anything after PEing for many months and gave up.
                          I decided to try again and I have officially gained 0.5 inch in length and 0.2 inches in girth the last 3 months. I would like to give many thanks to rbi99 and namsokiek for their help and advice. I am now 6 inches in length and 5.3 girth. I still consider this small and have confidence issues, but this is a great start. I won't stop till I am at least 7 inches length.

My routine is :

5 min warm up
                          5-10 min stretches with kegels
                          150-200 jelqs at 35%-75% erection level
                          10 Ulis for about 30 seconds each
                          if I manage not to ejaculate I add in some squeezes and about 5 mins of edging
                          I do this 2 days on and one day off. I am living proof that you can gain if you put in enough commitment.

OMG OMG----------> I'm orgasming!!!! Finally someone that could actually figure it out!!!!!! I am damn proud of this man!!!! If he could do it,,,,,,,the possibilities are endless!! Congrats Struggler! You've earned your name!!
                          Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

That is excellent news, Struggler. I'm glad you've found a routine that is working for you. Good luck reaching your goals!!

Comment

Gotta love routines that are not complicated.
                              PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Working...
                              X