X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your gains for 2013

1.25 inch length
    .25 inch girth

Ok, after one full year of consistent PE, (started late 2012) I have gained 1.25 inches in length and .25 inches in girth and I'm very pleased. I made a full 1 inch gain doing aided tunica stretches for 20 mins a day with a schedule of 3 days on and 1 off. After those gains stopped, I did a routine of 200-300 jelqs with 10 second squeezes every 20 jelqs with 3 days on and 1 off and so far I've gained .25 in length and girth. I think these 2 exercises worked the best for me this year. I will be continuing my jelq and squeeze routine

I will be retiring at the end of 2014 whether I meet my goal or not. So hopefully I can.
    START - BPEL 7.25 EG 5.25 (MIDSHAFT)
    NOW - BPEL 9.00 EG 5.50 (MIDSHAFT)
    GOAL - BPEL 9.25 EG 6.0 (WHOLESHAFT)

"Having a big cock has made me a cocky bastard" -Miami-Cock

Wow, well done, they are some brilliant gains! I gained 0.875 length and 0.25 in girth, in a 4 1/2 month period.
    League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by miami-cock View Post
      1.25 inch length
      .25 inch girth

Ok, after one full year of consistent PE, (started late 2012) I have gained 1.25 inches in length and .25 inches in girth and I'm very pleased. I made a full 1 inch gain doing aided tunica stretches for 20 mins a day with a schedule of 3 days on and 1 off. After those gains stopped, I did a routine of 200-300 jelqs with 10 second squeezes every 20 jelqs with 3 days on and 1 off and so far I've gained .25 in length and girth. I think these 2 exercises worked the best for me this year. I will be continuing my jelq and squeeze routine

I will be retiring at the end of 2014 whether I meet my goal or not. So hopefully I can.
      it kinda sounds unreal wow,nice job
      i whant to go from 7.1 to 8 someday,BTW do you got any problems with erections? like not fully hard,or anything like that? since you added 1.25 inch to your penis

Comment

If I could I'd be right there with allegralol...it would be great to one day be 7.1 and be looking for 8, but right now I'm thrilled I found PEGym and my friends here in these Forums. I've made amazing gains in the past 10 weeks. My EQ still needs to improve, but that may account for a small part of my gains. My BPEL started back in October at 4.9 inches, though I tried desperately to measure 5.0, but 4.9 is what it was. Now I measure 6.0 easily and my girth has gone from 4.7 to 5.25.
        So my gains since mid October have been 1.1 inch in BPEL and 0.5 inch in MSEG. Just loving PE and these results.
        Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
        Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
        Goal 8x6
        Getinbig's progress log
        Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

I gained 1.5" in BPEL and .5" in EG this year. Originally started PE in January, also haven't really PE'd much the past 4 months due to injury.

I can't wait to see what I gain in 2014!

Jay1983
          Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept 2016
          Last edited by Jay1983; 12-30-2013, 08:18 AM.
          You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Im envious of your gains people. I only gained 0.5'' BPEL.
            Start(11.24.11) BPEL 6 7/8 EG 4 7/8
            Current stats

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
              I gained 1.5" in BPEL and .5" in EG this year. Originally started PE in January, also haven't really PE'd much the past 4 months due to injury.

I can't wait to see what I gain in 2014!

Once you get past the injury Jay, you will finally make yourself into a monster!
              Just a regular dick on a forum all about guys.

Comment

This year I gained 1/4 inch in bpel and I am happy with that.
                Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

It's been a good year for me. I found this forum in January and have been pretty consistant with my workouts minus 6-8 weeks over the summer. Just too busy.

1.0 length
                  .75 girth
                  Start 1/16/13 - 6.1 X 4.5
                  Now - 7.0 x 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by miami-cock View Post
                    1.25 inch length
                    .25 inch girth

Congrats on your gains miami-cock!

Why retire, maybe slow down a bit, do a maintenance routine, for health benefits and keeping your gains, PE has a lot to offer than size gains, you know.

Good luck!
                    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

.75 length .7 girth

Comment

I gained knowledge lol
                        Restart [4/17/16] 7.5 BPSFL • 7.25 BPEL • 5.125 USEG • 5.75 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG (not valid)
                        Goal 1 [7/17/16] 7.75 BPSFL • 7.5 BPEL • 5.25 USEG •
                        6 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG

Comment

I gained 9/16" EL and 1/8" girth and am very happy my gains.

Not really a measurement gain but I am well on my way to balancing out my pelvic floor through kegals and reverse kegals. This is actually where I saw my biggest gains this year.

Comment

EL 0.6 EG 0.4 happy days only 5 months of training
                            Start Stats
                            27/07/2013

6.0 BPEL
                            5.0 MEG

03/07/2014
                            Current stats

6.9 BPEL
                            5.4 MEG

Year Goal
                            7.0 BPEL
                            5.5 MSEG

Comment

1" BPEL gained during the 9 months I did pe in 2013.
                              1/8" girth mid shaft
                              Close to 1" girth at the base.
                              April 2013 14.5cm BP
                              July 2013 16.0cm BP
                              August 2013 16.5cm BP
                              December 2013 17cm BP
                              January 2017, 17,3cm BP

Comment

Working...
                              X