Damn a lot of success stories going around

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn a lot of success stories going around

Its a good thing PE isnt a crock of sh!t.

I found this site in March of 2013, fantasied about being Ron Jeremy, read this section of this forum over and over to see success stories and by April finally stopped fooling around and got to it.

In nine months, with a complete understanding that I may be a fast gainer or a slow gainer or a no gainer, and with a D effort in thw first 4 months and an A effort the last five, I've gained half an inch in bone pressed erect length (bpel), half an inch in mid shaft girth, and 5/8ths of an inch at base girth. I spelled out bpel for any lurkers who havent registered yet or and newbies period, I been there man.

THE TOOLBOX:
    1 Year Subscription To MECOACH by Big Al and his team-$90

Sizegenetics extender- $185 by discount from *************

Vlc tugger kit, two straps, sizegenetics clip, an inner cone and outer one-$90

Bib starter (hanger)-I think its was $108 with theraband.

Pe Gym- FREE!!!!

The Journy:
    I didnt pay for all those things all at once
    but the extender, mecoach, and vlc kit came pretty close to each other. The Bib Hanger came a bit later but has yet to be used (more on that later). When I started I read the JP90 thing and said yea im not doing that, thats not a shot at JP, that dudes probably helped close to a thousand pe`ers change their lives. But I just didnt wanna do it, so I hears about Big Al and Male Enhancement Coach, mecoach, do my homework and pick the year long option, the longest option. I was in Pe for more then the long haul I said I was in Pe for life. The Mecoach subscription was by far the best purchase. Big Al's site has multiple exercises in sections from beginner and advanced to length and girth. Theres routines you follow as a newbie and then as a veteran. You'll be in contact with big al through email and he always responds to me within a day. I barely ask questions as the site is pretty clear and has videos. He basically comes to me and quite frankly this man will simplify your journy times X20.

I got the extender and hanger because my plan was to extend to about 2000 hours and then graduate to hanging. Plain and simple theres no fucking way you can extend the required 6 to 8 hours a day without extending at work or school and if your gonna do that you simply MUST buy the Vlc Tugger, Tlc Tugger if you want to restore your forskin and grow your penis. Ron Low the creator does not endorse PE Gains hes focused on Foreskin Restoration but so theres so many PEers report gains hes happy to get a share of PE market.
    Im a cook so the chef pants are baggy, perfect for the Vlc kit. I dont want my foreskin back but the VLC Tugger does bring back small amounts of the foreskin but very little and I could care less if I get it all back as long as I get to my goals. when the cone are in place and connected to the strap no one can notice anything in my chef pants or regular pants, a billion times more discreet then the sizegenetics, the SG however is the better tool to your for extending, I use it at home in privacy and I personally last longer on the SG then the VLC but nothing beats the vlc's ease, discreetness, and comfort except the penimasterpro. I log in six hours at work vlc-ed strapped to my knee, and 2 to four hours at home on the SG. Im mostly at work and on days off I only extend 3 to 5 hours, I mean you gotta live to man.

With all those tools minus the hanger whichshall be used at a later date I went from 6in bpel, 4 in eg to 6.5 bpel and possably 6.625 bpel, 1/2in girth erect, 5/8th inch base girth in 9 months. Is it the biggest gains ever, no, but there my gains and my penis has literally gotten longer and fatter. I also know you can get these results for free just doing manual pe, but this system works for me, you use whatever works for you.

The reason I wrote this long ass novel was because I know theres someone lurking out there. I remember I originally was looking up to see if they had penis enlargement surgeryand they did and I was not impressed. You gotta pay 4500 dollars to get the same length gain i got through PE.
    I found PEGYM by complete accident and my life aint been the same since. I literally said God why couldnt I workout my dick like I do my arms, kinda funny who ended up getting the last laugh.

To any Lurker, Doubter, Lazy Ass, get to it. This thing is complex and theres plenty of ways to gain with plenty of support. Instead of dreaming about getting an inch in a yr, get started and see what you get.

Nine months ago when I started there were not this many success stories in this section, nine months later posts are everywhere, shits real. Im not a robot or was I paid to say this, I wish i was. I dont have pics and never will and I barely measure, I just get to work cuz dam I cant wait to hit 7.5 nbpel, im at 5.75 now started at around 5.25. The are plenty of ppl who gained more fast and a few who gained less or nothing at all. Everyones different but damn near 90 percent gain something, 1 person, thats all I want one person to read this and say shit ima do it too. Bib was the guy that did it for me and now here I am, one person, I cud care less about comments or if anyone thinks im bluffing or not cuz I would write a novel for free if I was just bullshittin.

GET OFF YOUR ASS AND GET STARTED.

I meant I WOULDNT write a novel for feee if I was bullshitting

Comment

Congrats on the gains Focused!
      Thanks for sharing.
      Bondage.
      Some people call it domestic violence.
      We call it foreplay.
      Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

No problem man , just blessed that thos thing is real

Comment

You have money to spend, damn, lol.
          Restart [4/17/16] 7.5 BPSFL • 7.25 BPEL • 5.125 USEG • 5.75 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG (not valid)
          Goal 1 [7/17/16] 7.75 BPSFL • 7.5 BPEL • 5.25 USEG •
          6 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG

Comment

Good job man. I gained similar to you as well, so I know this stuff works. On to hanging next for me.
            Started - 6.25" NBP / 7" BP x 4.75" EG

Short goal -7.25"(goal reached!)NBP** 8.25"BPEL x 5.75" EG (goal reached!)

Long term goal - 8"NBP ** 9" BPEL x 6"EG

Comment

Seriously inspiring.
              Focus on the positive :D
              -----
              The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

Man this was an inspiring story. I hope I can have a story to tell like this one day

Comment

You will if you stick with it.
                  Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Been a while since ive been on the boards, ive since gained a qr inch in length since this post

nbpel is 6in, bpel is 7in, slowly but surely im getting there

Comment

Kicking some serious ass! Keep it up!
                      2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Good work focused! Ur dedication definitely seems to be paying off! Keep at it

EDIT: your success story doesn't just work on the newbies, it also helps some of us who've been at it, to stay dedicated
                        MrMuley
                        Last edited by MrMuley; 09-04-2014, 01:38 AM.
                        _My Journal_
                        Goal
                        > +1.0" BPEL +0.5" EG <

Comment

Success stories yes, abandoned and given up users far more.
                          "I will lick my dick"

Comment

Working...
                          X