My thoughts after nearly 6 years of PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My thoughts after nearly 6 years of PE

I remember before I began PE, I often had to pull my penis out and over my briefs when using a urinal. It wasn't out enough to reach its target otherwise. My first jelqs, I would make an okay grip near the base and then another one on top and slide forward and I barely had enough shaft to complete a single jelq.

How things have changed! My flaccid is now so big most of the time that there is often a noticeable bulge. I sometimes have the opposite problem at the urinal, and I have to pull my penis OUT of my pants. I haven't jelqed in a long time, but I now had more than enough shaft to easily complete a jelq. Girth has also gone up tremendously. It has been a blast making my penis bigger. After a break of many months, I have decided to set some new goals for myself this year. By December, I want to be at 7 NBPEL, and I want to be at 5.75 girth minimum. My gains have been great, but I'm just getting started!

That's really great. I love the endless pursuit you have to keep improving, that's something rare, not just in terms of PE. Keep it up, and good luck.

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...ospective.html

Have you gained, just asking because I am not sure what your claiming as success? doing PE for six years or PEing differently. Dont get me wrong, I am glad if you have achieved something, I just cant seem to figure out what it is.

The thread I linked is also a bit confusing. You have made gains?
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I admit I do tend to ramble and things can be jumbled at times. Yes I have gained . . . quite a bit in fact. Thing is, I didn't take starting measurements, and I haven't done any recent measurements either so I'm not really sure where I'm at right now. I just know I'm not where I want to be. That's why I didn't give specific measurements for when I started or for where I am. I really don't know either one.

Comment

Really insipirng story!

I personally never ran into those problems at urinals since you know what it means if the guy who is pissing next to you is checking your penis

Great that your setting new goals and most importantly make yourself happy.
          Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
          Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
          The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Working...
          X