Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If it were possible, shorten it by 0.25 inch! My wife told me!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If it were possible, shorten it by 0.25 inch! My wife told me!!

This is like a success story and also seeking some help. I have done PE consistently for almost a year now, with two breaks in between each amounting to about 10 days.
    My routine in summary has been like this:

• Warm up about 2 to 3 minutes
    • 100 jelqs
    • Massage my penis
    • 100 Jelqs
    • Massage my penis
    • Hold 2 supra slammers for about 20 seconds
    • 50 Jelqs
    • Attain an erection, hold an ULI for about 10 seconds
    • Cool down and bathe

During the early months I also used to do stretching in the evening but stopped after realizing it is not all that important for me, it was giving me mixed PI instead.

My days are like: 1 on – 1 off- one on- one off

During my PE I have gained both in length and girth.
    However, I admit my greatest mistake in PE was failure to take initial measurements, and progressive measurements to know if it is working or not. But all I remember, I never used to reach my wife’s cervix during sex but now I can, every time I want to!! My girth the widest point cannot easily go inside the tissue paper roll unless I really push…..unfortunately my girth is largest near the penis head and narrowest near the base!
    Something really did boost my ego, we were talking with my wife and she told me, “If you can shorten it, shorten it by 0.25 inches,…..” this was after she told me nowadays she is fearing it since whenever we have sex I always grind her cervix, which sometimes she enjoys but at times she does not. But if I choose to push harder, she feels pain!!

We can no longer have dry sex without the risk of bruising her either….
    I also don’t measure due to lack of privacy but by now on a very good erection, when I hold my dick facing upward on my flat tummy; it goes a little past my belly button (Not sure of the word….). I am not as tall so that gives me around 7 inches BPEL if am not wrong, also when I lay it across my hand and measure my hand it is around there….6.9 or 7 inches….

My question is, guys here are growing up to 8 or more inches….where do you get such deep women?
    With girth, am not anywhere close to 6 inches around, is this the ideal girth?

I think PE should heavily rely on your partner too not just pushing the limits of challenge! Kudos to those who are past 7 lengths and past 5.3 girths! I don’t think I need 8 X 6 anymore!! This was my longest term goal.
    I however would love to know how to increase base girth…..my base girth is not something to be proud of….but my widest part, touches my fingers when I encircle my pointing finger and thumb finger….which is real nice!!

Our sex life has never been better...my wife always orgasms and squirts too often!!
    Appleman
    Last edited by Appleman; 01-30-2014, 10:30 PM. Reason: Correct some word
    **Even the longest journey begins with a single, small, significant step**

Do you want feedback on your routine, or sex advice, or what?

Your post is all over the place with indirect questions.
    Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Klasman is just asking for advice on girth. Wondering wether he should increase anymore.

Sounds to me like you have exactly what you need now, Klasman. I think a maintenance routine would be your best bet at this point. I you have the wife orgasming and squirting, what more could you ask for?
      Start: 9/2012 6.5x4.5
      Progress: 8/3/2016 7.375x5.1
      Goal: 7/16/2015 7.75x5.5

LND

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
        Do you want feedback on your routine, or sex advice, or what?

Your post is all over the place with indirect questions.
        If you really followed my post....It might be too informational but all I now wish is...How do I get more base girth? Routine wise if you have an idea otherwise....I am satisfied with my length now. That is why I gave a little life history of my success, my routine, my sex life, and my shortcomings. That is not much for a learned reader.

Comment

Actually I am a little curious as well. I have the same shape. Not that it bothers me. I would like a more even shaft on the whole. I know there is one here, but I haven't found a thread for the "Baseball bat" issue.
          Start: 9/2012 6.5x4.5
          Progress: 8/3/2016 7.375x5.1
          Goal: 7/16/2015 7.75x5.5

LND

Comment

Originally posted by LilNudeDude View Post
            Actually I am a little curious as well. I have the same shape. Not that it bothers me. I would like a more even shaft on the whole. I know there is one here, but I haven't found a thread for the "Baseball bat" issue.
            If you get such a thread...holla me brother. I want more uniform shaft...as for the rest....am totally satisfied now. MY wife has no problem but......this is personal.

Comment

I think horse squeezes work more on base girth than rest of the shaft.
              Started at 10/27/13
              BPFL: 4.5 BPEL: 7.0 BPSFL: 7.0
              MFG: 3.5 MEG: 4.17 BEG: 4.5ish

7/24/16 Stats:
              BPFL: 5.5 BPEL: 7.4 BPSFL: 7.75
              MFG: 3.81 MEG: 4.44 BEG: 5.06

Comment

Horse squeezes man. Darkness is right. My base used to be the thinnest part of my dick. But since I began horse squeezes it is now my thickest part.
                Just be careful how many and how intense you do them. It's an intense exercise you can really feel it working too.
                Or like a reverse jelq while 80-90 erect slowly. That also is nice feeling.
                Good luck
                "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion"

Comment

Please..what is horse Squeeze?

Comment

Horse Squeeze - Penis Exercise For Size and Hardness
                    Started at 10/27/13
                    BPFL: 4.5 BPEL: 7.0 BPSFL: 7.0
                    MFG: 3.5 MEG: 4.17 BEG: 4.5ish

7/24/16 Stats:
                    BPFL: 5.5 BPEL: 7.4 BPSFL: 7.75
                    MFG: 3.81 MEG: 4.44 BEG: 5.06

Comment

Thanks buddy....I love you all big time!!

Comment

Working...
                      X