FINALLY 7 Inches BPEL - That last 0.1" almost took over 7 months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FINALLY 7 Inches BPEL - That last 0.1" almost took over 7 months

Finally calling it! That means about 1.1" pure length gains - no EQ GAINS, my EQ was 10/10 before PE. All manual, even though I have tested out hanging with Bib hanger, bathmates, phallosan, they didn't do anything (because), I didn't stick with them for long.

Measured solid 7" BPEL today. I hit it a few times in the past 10 days or so, but wanted to wait to claim it official. Now, if I get an 8/10 erection, there's no way I can reach it, but a 9/10 erection and I am good. I actually htit 7.1" once almost 2 weeks with a 10/10 eq, but it was just once and I haven't since.

After over 7 months of PE, it finally happened. I had reached a plateu at the stinky number 6.9". I just had to do something, there was no way I was never going to enter the 7". Things are getting more hectic in my life and I can't keep PEing like I used to. A month ago, I started with a very, very baisc routine: 20 min jelqing, around 10 min stretching, then a hot shower (or masturbate if I wanted to, then shower).

Surprisingly enough, it broke my plateau. Who would've known?

I am sticking to this simple routine, which usually takes me about 40 minutes to an hour, depending on if I wanna do some extra work. Off days and on days are almost random, all depending on if I have time or not. I now feel like it's better to do 2 days on, 3 days off for example.

I am happy with it, and my goal is......a SOLID 7.1" BPEL. 7.1" is 18 cm (I'm from Europe), which is what I will settle down with. I don't really need more and if I manage to hit that before the summer or during the summer, I will go into maintaining PE mode, which will be just 1-2 days a week maximum. The time I spend on PE, I can spend on other important things. I might solely focus on girth work, it depends. Girth work is more fun and very different to me, but I have a hard time gaining girth. I was on a clamping routine for 2-3 months with 0 gains.

I got to say, PE is not easy when you have gained an inch. It's like you have been training natural bodybuilding for 5 years straight - and you still want more lean mass​. It's very, very hard and takes consistency, and a very strong will power. Just look at how many people who leave PE gym in frustration, all the dead accounts.

But it's amazing. We aren't that many in the world, who actually know that you can make your dick bigger by doing some exercises with your hands. And I don't mind people not knowing it's legit either.

Thanks for reading! If there are any questions, I will answer them all
    BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
    MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
    BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Congrats! Time to update that sig!
    My Log: EQ | Foreskin Restoration w TLC Tugger

Overall Goals
    1. Maintain Optimal EQ (10 / 10)
    2. Full Foreskin Restoration (100% flaccid coverage)

Comment

Thanks!

Yep, sent a PM to imac, because I can't edit it myself (too many characters according to the message)

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!
        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Well done Era. I hope that one day I will also be a member of the 7+ club
          25/01/14: BPEL 6'' * 5.1'' .......... 25/03/14: BPEL 6.3'' & 5.1

31/10/14: BPEL 6.5'' & 5.3 .......... 02/03/15 BPEL 6.75'' * 5.5''

10/01/16: BPEL 6.9'' * 5.4''

07/03/16: BPEL 7.1'' * 5.5'' - Including various breaks here and there

Comment

Originally posted by ProGasmDave View Post
            Well done Era. I hope that one day I will also be a member of the 7+ club
            You started at about the same BPEL as I did, so why not! I've been at it for over 2 years now. In total, I have probably had about 3-4 months maximum total of no PE due to injuries in my legs and a surgery.

You can def. make it

Comment

Wow, that is fantastic news! I know I am not the only one here who has been shouting along with encouragement, hoping to see that 7.0 lit up in green in your signature! It sounded like such a struggle to make it, but well done, I bet you are delighted you kept at it

Perseverance is key! I hope I will have the same patience when I hit those dreaded plateaus. Again, well done man, glad to hear your success
              League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

u have no idea how much of a motivation boost this post was for me. i havent gained a bit since i dont know when, maybe in bpel but nothing at all in bpfsl, i was thinking about qutting PE with the current size that i have, which im not so happy about. then i read this thread and ive followed ur posts and signature now and then and i would see ur 6.9 BPEL every time and it made me feel like giving up. now after seeing this i now have some more motivation to continue pe, my phallosan journey to 1500 hours by halfway 2014. thanks for that, and congrats on ur gains.

how long have u used the phallosan?

Comment

Congratulations Era!

Comment

Originally posted by Grim Reaper View Post
                    u have no idea how much of a motivation boost this post was for me. i havent gained a bit since i dont know when, maybe in bpel but nothing at all in bpfsl, i was thinking about qutting PE with the current size that i have, which im not so happy about. then i read this thread and ive followed ur posts and signature now and then and i would see ur 6.9 BPEL every time and it made me feel like giving up. now after seeing this i now have some more motivation to continue pe, my phallosan journey to 1500 hours by halfway 2014. thanks for that, and congrats on ur gains.

how long have u used the phallosan?
                    That's amazing to hear, man!

I want to tell you something about BPFSL. My BPFSL has decreased slightly - yet I still now got to 7". I was able to reach 19 cm BPFSL last year. Now, I only hit 18.5 cm. So BPFSL means nothing - at least not to me so far.

I only used Phallosan for some days I think, but I got blister on my glans and stopped using it after that. Quite painful

Comment

i have measured up to 6.9-7 nbpel with my ruler while standing up but i need to get to 8 nbpel. its a long jump in erect length so my stretched length has to increase at least an inch.

do u ejaculate/have sex regularly? do u believe it has any effect on the growth of stretched length and erect length? im concentrating on stretched length because i believe it has to increase at least a little bit in order for the bpel to increase. i dont know why but it feels like the stretch can actually increase more after ejaculation, its when the shaft is a little less elastic so it doesnt jump back to its original stretched length, just a theory, any imput on this?

sorry about all the questions on ur success thread.

Comment

Congrats man, and to think that you were ready to quit!
                        Started May 2012
                        BPEL +1"11/32 (34mm)
                        My stats
                        Stan's stretching journal

Comment

Originally posted by Grim Reaper View Post
                          i have measured up to 6.9-7 nbpel with my ruler while standing up but i need to get to 8 nbpel. its a long jump in erect length so my stretched length has to increase at least an inch.

do u ejaculate/have sex regularly? do u believe it has any effect on the growth of stretched length and erect length? im concentrating on stretched length because i believe it has to increase at least a little bit in order for the bpel to increase. i dont know why but it feels like the stretch can actually increase more after ejaculation, its when the shaft is a little less elastic so it doesnt jump back to its original stretched length, just a theory, any imput on this?

sorry about all the questions on ur success thread.
                          I ejaculate regularly, yes. I have tried both methods through my PE journey - retain ejaculation and not retain. Not ejaculating never seemed like helping.

I know what you mean by your penis feeling easier to stretch after you ejaculate - but I never did PE after ejaculation. ONLY after the PE routine, I ejaculated. I was never tempted at doing PE with a post-ejaculation flaccid. I always felt like something might go wrong doing it. I've thought of it many times, it makes sense, you do get a longer flaccid stretch, but like I said, I always felt like something could go wrong.

Comment

I'm toying with the idea of more rest, less work now. I seem to respond much better.

Great thread, thanks for posting. Very refreshing after so many "I've been jelqing on and off for 3 weeks, why don't I have a 12" dick yet?" threads.
                            My Log: EQ | Foreskin Restoration w TLC Tugger

Overall Goals
                            1. Maintain Optimal EQ (10 / 10)
                            2. Full Foreskin Restoration (100% flaccid coverage)

Comment

I totally agree, EraStyle's attitude is great

Originally posted by mcpecker View Post
                              Great thread, thanks for posting. Very refreshing after so many "I've been jelqing on and off for 3 weeks, why don't I have a 12" dick yet?" threads.
                              League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Working...
                              X