Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've had my doubts, but now I must reconsider...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've had my doubts, but now I must reconsider...

I went all out on PE a little over a year ago. I gained about .5 inches in BPL and then kind of lost interest because it seemed like too much work and all of the devices were just cumbersome and painful.

Over the last year I have occasionally done some stretches, mostly in the shower, and some pe exercises. No hanging or anything. Over the past two months or so I have been stretching a little more, a few jelqs here and there and even a pump session or two. It's just moire of a matter of habit I think.

On my last pump session (before my gf came over I noticed I was past the little length markers I had made on my tube. Tonight I was stretching and just pulled out my old measuring stick and gave it a good stretch. I can stretch at least a full inch more than I could when I first started and at least 1/4 inch more than this time last year. I easily clear my marker from last May which is when I gave it up.

Now I'm all stoked and just want to pull on my wiener all day but, Maybe the secret is to take things slow and steady and over time penises can grow.

Good luck to everyone and I hope this helps someone keep at it. Remember that the tortoise won the race.
    Learn from my 3+ years of experience. Tips and tricks.

Congrats on your additional gains Sonny747. I completely understand. My motivation for PE comes and goes, and I've been doing it since 1999. But you are absolutely right, PE takes lots of time and effort but it does work.
    (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
    (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
    Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
    Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

its crazy how much time, effort, sweat, pain and blood it takes to grow your dick 1/64th of an inch......

we are sick in the head... and long in the penis

Comment

Yup this is definitely true. I am going through the most successful PE'ers at the moments and it is a great inspiration.
        League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Working...
        X