My Short Term Goal Reached!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Short Term Goal Reached!!

Hi guys, just wanted to give an update to those who have been following my journey, and anyone needing to know if p.e. actually works.

I have been exercising for about 3 1/2 months now, with a starting length of somewhere between 6 14/16 - 6 15/16. (Being Australian I was using the metric system, but to make it easier for the majority of people on this board, and to learn something new, I found a tape measure and ruler that measure in imperial, so my initial measurements are not entirely accurate.

But anyway I was definately under 7" to begin with for sure. My girth was never a priority for me, at about 5.5 just below the head, 5.75 mid, 5.5 base. So from reading on the forum, a pretty good starting point. I had had comments about having a nice thick unit in the past, so I thought it must have genuinely been good.

Anyway one of the main reasons I got into pe was that at 33 I started to think that maybe I was beginning to lose some hardness, wasnt getting morning wood that often and when treating myself like an amusement park, didnt seem to get that hard as much now.
    I set myself a goal of getting to 7", which I did really quickly, and then I set a firm goal. Short term 7.5" BPEL, 8" BPFEL, with a long term goal of 8" BPEL, 6" EG

So I happened upon this site, thought it sounded strange, but gave it ago. I stuck quite closely to JP's 90 day beginner routine, except a few little changes here and there. I still do a modified version of this currently, just with a bit more volume.

Upon starting I definately noticed increase in hardness, not sure on the gains, because my initial readings were inaccurate. My gains in length came quite slowly, then I bought a magnum extender, and the gains really came quickly for 6 weeks. The last 2 weeks have been slow again, but I would expect that pe gains are definately not linear, there will be good months and bad months.

Anyway the point of this story is that after measuring several times last night, I definately measured 7.5 INCHES!! This was a massive motivation boost right when my motivation was starting to waver. I'm absolutely stoked! I'm getting rock hard wood, which was my main goal (ROCK of Fox). And now I am able to set my next goal to what the general community views as being the perfect size. So a very big thank you to all those who have posted on my log, helped me in other forums and been receptive to my constant messages. Thanks guys, couldnt have done it without you!!!

ps. Another benefit of my journey is that I have made new friends and found a caring community with an attitude to make other peoples lives better. A place where one can have healthy debate on topics ranging from sex, religion, sport and politics all at once! Who can complain about that?

Here is a link to my log, for anyone who is interested
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...oxs-log-5.html
    RockofFox
    Last edited by RockofFox; 11-10-2009, 05:44 PM.
    August 09
    NBPEL 6.25
    BPFSL 7 & 7/16
    BPEL - 6.9
    EG 5.4
    Current
    BPFSL
    8 5/8
    BPEL 7 15/16
    EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
    NBPEL - approx 7"
    The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

Congratulations Rocko!! And let me say Thanks to you for all of your contributions to our community!!

Here's to Bigger Dicks.................Cheers!!
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Congratulations achieving your goal. It's gracious people like you the make this the best place on the internet to talk about Men's Health.
      Ol' McRemek had a Gym Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo
      and at this Gym they stretched their dicks Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...important.html

Comment

Wow those are great gains!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Awsome gains! RockofFox i am stoked for you i understand your excitement as i have just completed my 3 month and have gained quiet a bit as well it feels great man ; ) i guna set my aim for 7.5'' for my next short term goal i'm only 1/16th inch off my orginal short term goal so im guna keep on going man. Great to hear you have had such good progress
          Started 8/4/09 BPEL 6 1/2'' BPFL 6 9/16'' EG 4 3/4''
          9/4/09 BPEL 6 3/4'' BPFL 6 13/16'' EG 5 1/8''
          10/4/09 BPEL 6 3/4'' BPFL 7'' EG 5 1/4''
          11/4/09 BPEL 6 15/16'' BPFL 7 1/8'' EG 5 1/4''
          12/04/09 BPEL 7 1/16'' BPFL 7 1/4'' EG 5 1/4''

RESTART of PE
          1/10/14 BPEL 6.5'' EG 5''

Comment

Fox, that is fantastic. An inspiration to us all. Hell, you've even inspired me to cross over to the dark and evil side, of imperial measurement (or at least halfway cross over, I'll use both).

Comment

Good job buddy! I am over half way through with my first three months and have 1cm gains in length but I doubt I will reach your numbers. And funny thing, when I finish my three month period in December, I will be leaving Australia so two chapters in my life will come to an end.

Let me tell you mate, I know what Aussies mean when they say they treat themselves like amusement parks

Thanks for the inspiration!

Comment

Well done! Fantastic gains!

It's good to see you hit your target!
                One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
                Boost your sex drive ¦ Become a better lover

Comment

Mr. Sneakypants is officially a member of the RockofFox fan club
                  Starting (10/21/2009)
                  BPEL: 6.3"
                  EG Mid: 4.6"

12/30/2009
                  BPEL: 6.5"
                  EG Mid: 4.75"

Goal:
                  7x5.5

Comment

Excellent job RockofFox. Thanks for sharing that success story. It's success stories like that that empower other men across all age ranges to engage in this phenomenal process.
                    It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Well thanks to all the kind words from everyone!!
                      August 09
                      NBPEL 6.25
                      BPFSL 7 & 7/16
                      BPEL - 6.9
                      EG 5.4
                      Current
                      BPFSL
                      8 5/8
                      BPEL 7 15/16
                      EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
                      NBPEL - approx 7"
                      The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

Comment

yo mr.fox
                        congratulations on the gains!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PKK View Post
                          yo mr.fox
                          congratulations on the gains!!!
                          word!
                          August 09
                          NBPEL 6.25
                          BPFSL 7 & 7/16
                          BPEL - 6.9
                          EG 5.4
                          Current
                          BPFSL
                          8 5/8
                          BPEL 7 15/16
                          EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
                          NBPEL - approx 7"

Comment

I remember when i had my first gains after 3 months, you can see them in the pics in the link in my sig. its a great feeling isnt it! Especially when sometimes you really cant be bothered anymore, gains and hearing of peoples gans is what keeps us going.

I look forward to hearing about your next gains and also look forward to getting to the targets you just hit.
                            26/04/09

BPEL 6"
                            EG (mid) 4.75"
                            EG (base) 5"

17/12/09

BPEL 7"
                            EG ( mid) 5"
                            EG (base) 5.5"

1st goal 7"x 5.25" DONE
                            2nd goal 7.5" x 5.75"

For Pics see: https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...ics-gains.html

Comment

Congratulations! Excellent gains!
                              Starting stats (BP): 6.69" x 4.88"
                              Short Term Goal: BPEL 7" EG 5" Reached 21/11/10
                              New Short Term Goal: BPEL 7.5" EG 5.5
                              Long Term Goal: BPEL 8" x EG 6"

Restarted BPEL 6.7" x 4.9" 9/7/16

Comment

Working...
                              X