gains...gains everywhere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gains...gains everywhere

I've been clamping and pumping fairly intensively for the past 3/4 weeks now and have been avoiding doing any sorts of measurements but today i gave in, i had my day off yesterday and today i did a measure up and have gained around .2" in girth.

i know its only a small step but its good to be seeing results from the routine. i have been keeping a rough log on an excel document so I'm not sure how much i will be updating on here, hopefully i can continue to gain and get closer to my target.
    Initial:
    BPEL 7.5" +0.5"
    EG 5.75" ​+0.25"

Long term goal:
    BPEL 8"
    EG 6.5"

Congratulations!!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

I don't mean to piss on your parade, but perhaps you should wait a few days after any form of PE to measure as with girth exercises there is a temporary expansion for a few days directly after the exercises, especially with pumping and clamping. Hopefully the 0.2 is actual gains, but just a word of advice in future
      League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
        I don't mean to piss on your parade, but perhaps you should wait a few days after any form of PE to measure as with girth exercises there is a temporary expansion for a few days directly after the exercises, especially with pumping and clamping. Hopefully the 0.2 is actual gains, but just a word of advice in future
        thanks mebs, i tried measuring when i almost had 2 days off, today and yesterday so fingers crossed, it'll be permanent
        Initial:
        BPEL 7.5" +0.5"
        EG 5.75" ​+0.25"

Long term goal:
        BPEL 8"
        EG 6.5"

Comment

Yeh same here, I saw gains a day and 2 days after girth exercises (clamping and pumping), but was talking to more experienced PE'ers and they mentioned that 72+ hours away from any PE would be best time to measure girth. I can see where they are coming from because my dick was a bit fluffy still from pumping. Think I will wait til my week off to measure, and will do a few measurements throughout that period. I don't want to trick myself to believing I gained when I didn't

Originally posted by ben91 View Post
          thanks mebs, i tried measuring when i almost had 2 days off, today and yesterday so fingers crossed, it'll be permanent
          League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Keep going brother you must be a fast gainer for girth

By the end of the year you will be an inch thicker !!

Comment

Originally posted by jie_119911 View Post
              Keep going brother you must be a fast gainer for girth

By the end of the year you will be an inch thicker !!
              i wish
              Initial:
              BPEL 7.5" +0.5"
              EG 5.75" ​+0.25"

Long term goal:
              BPEL 8"
              EG 6.5"

Comment

Working...
              X