No announcement yet.

Stop looking at your dick for a while!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop looking at your dick for a while!

I've used a male edge for one year along with jelqing. During that year I saw my dick ALL the time. I saw it when using the male endge because it was sticking out of my pants, I saw it when I jelqed I , and I got pretty obsessed with meassuring and looking at it from different angles etc....

The past month I haven't jelqed, meassured, and almost not used the male edge, and almost not jerked off, and I gotta say; WOW!

I'm extremely happy with my dick now. When I see it now, I really appreciate the gains I've made and I don't feel the strong urge the keep pe'ing.
    April 2013 14.5cm BP
    July 2013 16.0cm BP
    August 2013 16.5cm BP
    December 2013 17cm BP
    January 2017, 17,3cm BP

Glad to hear that. Obsession on how one penis looks or it's size really doesn't do that much good anyway. Cement them gains especially if gained fast.
    Begin 7/25/2011:
    NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
    FL 5.25, FG 5.2
    NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
    UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

that happened to me too once upon a time. I stopped touching it for about a month or so, just because I had other more pressing matters in life.

When I started to PE again I was like "wait a minute, this thing is pretty damn big..."

Congrats on your substantial gains!
      somebodyelse
      Last edited by somebodyelse; 05-25-2014, 06:02 AM.

Comment

I have to agree. It seems the more I look at it, the smaller it gets within my perception.
        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Yeh something similar happened to me, for the first two months of doing PE I just did my routine in the semi-erect state and anytime I was erect I was drunk having sex so things were blurry. Then after two months I got hard and looked down and my unit looked massive, got out the measuring tape and it was longer. Was so happy!

Originally posted by Zeke View Post
          I've used a male edge for one year along with jelqing. During that year I saw my dick ALL the time. I saw it when using the male endge because it was sticking out of my pants, I saw it when I jelqed I , and I got pretty obsessed with meassuring and looking at it from different angles etc....

The past month I haven't jelqed, meassured, and almost not used the male edge, and almost not jerked off, and I gotta say; WOW!

I'm extremely happy with my dick now. When I see it now, I really appreciate the gains I've made and I don't feel the strong urge the keep pe'ing.
          League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

yeah I noticed that im not in my head when im drunk,
            thanks alcohol lol
            Started 3/1/2013
            NBPEL 5.0...5.1...5.2...5.3...5.4...5.5...5.6...5.7...5. 8...5.9...6.0
            BPEL 5.5... 5.6... 5.7... 5.8... 5.9... 6.0... 6.1... 6.2... 6.3... 6.4...6.5...6.6...6.7...
            MEG 4.5... 4.6... 4.7... 4.8...4.9...5.0

Goal NBPEL 7x5.5

8th month of PE

Comment

Working...
            X