I've Made Gains, but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've Made Gains, but...

Before I finish that sentence, I want to say that I'm pleased to see that I'm making ANY gains at all. I wasn't sure if it would be possible, but after 3 months of the JP90 routine, I measured myself just a few minutes ago and compared from the start of my journey up to now.

Three months ago, as seen in my signature, I started out with 4.5" BPEL and 5.5" EG. Now I can say with confidence after measuring numerous of times, that I'm now 5" BPEL and 5.75" EG. I gained .5" in length and .25" in circumference, good gains if I do say so myself.

Now to finish my title statement. I've made gains, but...as happy as I am with them I don't really think I need anymore girth(since from what I've seen on the forums, 5"+ is pretty good as is), what I want is length. Now that the conditioning is done, I willing to hear out what I must do to gain good steady length; I even have a Bathmate awaiting use. Any suggestions?
    Starting Size 2/28/14: BPEL: 4.5" EG: 5.5"
    6/1/16 BPEL: 5.6" EG: 5.85"
    3-Month Goal: BPEL 5.75" EG 5.90"
    Long Term Goal: BPEL: 7" EG: 6"

Put the bathmate on a high shelf where it can collect plenty of dust for a while....

But a hanger and hang for a year.

or two

or three.

Comment

A Hanger? Where can I get one at, assuming you're not talking about the closet hanger, ahah.

And doesn't the Bathmate help with length gains as well?

Comment

Google Bib hanger or LG hanger. I personally like the big hanger better. Although there are advantages to both.

Hanging 101

Comment

Since you don't need a bathmate please send it to me .... I am in need of a bathmate .... lol

Comment

I would advice to still stick to manual exercises and continue with JP 90 or add more advanced exercises like KITJ's or UJ's.

You have so many manual exercises to try and it would be stupid to jump straight into hanging after doing PE only for 3 months.

In my opinnion it would be smart to leave hanging for later on since you have a good opportunity to still make gains with a lot of manual exercises.

You should think about your goals and add exercises accordingly.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...elqs-kitj.html

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...e-jelq-uj.html
            PurpleOnes
            Member of the Month June 2014
            PEGym Hero
            Last edited by PurpleOnes; 05-29-2014, 04:08 AM.
            Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
            Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
            The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

If you want good length increase from manual exercises then i suggest you do fulcrum stretches. The most effective fulcrum stretch IMO is the A-Stretch. A few months ago when i first started the A-Stretch i couldn't grip my penis over my wrist properly. However, since then i'm able to get a comfortable grip over my wrist and when my penis is completely flaccid my glans are almost nearing my anus !!!! That means my penis flaccid length has increased and that will co-relate to my erect gains over time.

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleOnes View Post
                I would advice to still stick to manual exercises and continue with JP 90 or add more advanced exercises like KITJ's or UJ's.
                Could you give me links to KITJ's and UJ's ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir_Laid_A_Lot View Post
                  Could you give me links to KITJ's and UJ's ?
                  Already did added them to my post!

I'm currently doing KITJ's and loving them

Tried UJ's but found that KITJ's are better.

Comment

I was doing the KITJ's but i named it Tunica jelqs ..... However, i didn't do the kegels at the end of the jelqs. Basically, with this exercise you are only jelqing the tunica.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir_Laid_A_Lot View Post
                      I was doing the KITJ's but i named it Tunica jelqs ..... However, i didn't do the kegels at the end of the jelqs. Basically, with this exercise you are only jelqing the tunica.
                      I enjoy it a lot but I would advice you to stick with the erection % range that is described in the thread I linked you.

I got bruises couple times due to not following those guidelines so be careful.

I think currently my penis is a bit more used to KITJ's so I do not get bruises anymore

Comment

KITJs are great for length and for EQ improvements I found. Even the past week or two that I haven't done them my EQ went down.

Ignore your bathmate, it is mostly for girth. You need to focus on length exercises, stretches, tunica tugs, etc.

Also, for length solely, you might want to invest in either an extender or a hanger.
                        League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Thanks for all the info and advice everyone, I'll get to work on those KITJs and UJs. Kind of disappointed that I bought this bathmate and really never needed it =/

Comment

Maybe sell it or swap it with another member who is now going for girth and wants to trade their hanger or extender.

Originally posted by XLEdwards View Post
                            Thanks for all the info and advice everyone, I'll get to work on those KITJs and UJs. Kind of disappointed that I bought this bathmate and really never needed it =/
                            League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by XLEdwards View Post
                              It would be smarter for you to give manual exercises more time before jumping into devices.

Later on you can replace normal stretches with bundled stretches.

Bundled stretches:https://www.pegym.com/penis-exercises/bundled-stretch

https://www.pegym.com/penis-exercise...o-instructions

Comment

Working...
                              X