Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Approaching 9"....

Hi all,

I felt that it is appropriate to update my status with PE'ing. So far I have been at it since about August 2013, which put put me around 11 months in. I did stop for about 2 months at about the 7 month mark due to some outside reasons. So unofficially about 9 months in. I have been mostly focusing on length since my goal and have not really kept up with girl measurements. When I started I was about:

bpel: 7.9
    beg: 5.75

And after now being at it for a little bit, I can push pretty hard and squeeze out bpel 8.75" on the ruler.

Feels good because I previously was about 5 months in not really experiencing gains beyond probably about just over 8" on the ruler. I was doing the JP90 routine for a bit but found myself getting all ripped up, even with lube. I decided to focus less on jelqing and more on stretching. It seems to be working a bit.

So I switched to the advanced jelq-free routine and saw an increase over about a couple months. I know I am on the big side, but I guess I have always had this goal of having the girls say "wow" when we start going at it.
    The only worry I have is...will i be able to reach 9" using this routine. 2 months in, and its good. Hopefully I don't plateau before hand.

Congrats! You are actually larger than many members ideal goal. I would not sweat not hitting the 9" mark, because you are already in the top 1 percent for length. Hell, you have good girth to. You are either blessed or cursed depending on who you talk to.
    PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

If it's working, keep it up. 9" is extremely rare and 8.75" is going to make girls say "wow", for sure... Unless you have a small NBPEL, that's what they see after all.
      BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
      MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
      CI:1.5 -2.5
      Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
      275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
      6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

If it ain't broke, don't fix it---Stick with what is working for you, until you start to plateau. Then you may need a small recovery break, followed perhaps by a switch in routine.

As others have said, you really are ALREADY in a very rare club in terms of size. But you will reach your goal eventually if you stay persistent.
        Started - 6.25" NBP / 7" BP x 4.75" EG

Short goal -7.25"(goal reached!)NBP** 8.25"BPEL x 5.75" EG (goal reached!)

Long term goal - 8"NBP ** 9" BPEL x 6"EG

Comment

hey man what were your measurements when you started;

Comment

I was about 7.9 bpel and 5.75 beg, as for bpfsl, it has always been about even with my bpel

Comment

Congratz on your gains!

Consistensy with PE will pay off and believe in yourself most of all.

Remember to rest if your PI's are not that good.

I hope that you will get to your desired size and good luck!
              Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
              Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
              The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Hey Bodigus!

Congratulations on your relatively quick and impressive gains.
                Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
                X