Success Stories ? ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Success Stories ? ?

Last edited by Guest; 09-19-2011, 02:14 PM.

7"Steve. You need to take a gander in our "Progress Log" section of the forums. In there you will find hundreds of success stories in the making.

Additionally, there are thousands of people out there who are having success with PE and not posting about it.

How are you defining success? Each and every day I log in here at the PE Gym, I read about people achieving harder erections, higher sex drives, greater orgasms, and a whole host of other positives. And those are all without even mentioning the vast number of folks actually gaining in size, both length and girth. Remember, for someone with erectile dysfunction, success is being able to achieve a full erection. PE has done this for people.

Just keep reading around.
    control
    Technical Admin
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by control; 10-22-2013, 12:17 PM.
    Everyone dies...
    But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

you dont have ed steve you are 20 years old calm down

you injured yourself and you keep on trying to wank it and reinjuring it thats why you arent getting hard

if you had some girl kissing on your neck breathing heavy in your ear, while you were fondaling her breasts you would get wood on no problem.

Dont touch it stay off it or else you really will end up with ed, do not kegal!!!!! with this injury

Comment

Hey steve i am 18 and i can attest to the fact that you can have ed this early in your life. I had it when i started p.e. about 4 months ago now i suppose. I could be in bed with a women butt naked and yet not be able to get it up. But it had to do with all the stress and drugs in my life now i am clean and i started p.e. and a lot of stress in my life has gone away if you want to hear a success story in just 4 short months not only have i regained a full 10 eq but i have added a over an inch total to my unit. When i first started i was like 6.5 bpel by 4.75 eg now i am 7'' bpel and 5 1/4''- 5 6/16'' eg depending on erection level. this shit works man it just takes dedication and consistancy.
        Started 8/4/09 BPEL 6 1/2'' BPFL 6 9/16'' EG 4 3/4''
        9/4/09 BPEL 6 3/4'' BPFL 6 13/16'' EG 5 1/8''
        10/4/09 BPEL 6 3/4'' BPFL 7'' EG 5 1/4''
        11/4/09 BPEL 6 15/16'' BPFL 7 1/8'' EG 5 1/4''
        12/04/09 BPEL 7 1/16'' BPFL 7 1/4'' EG 5 1/4''

RESTART of PE
        1/10/14 BPEL 6.5'' EG 5''

Comment

Originally posted by 7"Steve
          I havent touched it and it is still exactly the same ! so maybe i do now have ED? I have an appointment with a Urologist on Tuesday, Fingers Crossed, If its bad news i am going to take my life Lol no jokes
          What did you find out Steve?
          control
          Technical Admin
          PEGym Hero
          Last edited by control; 10-22-2013, 12:18 PM.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Penis in recovery mode. It's afraid you're gonna hurt it so it made itself smaller so you don't like it as much and won't beat it. You should be good... something like that shouldn't effect your erect length (although you can't get it up all the way currently... I mean once it's healed) but I can understand how flaccid it looks smaller. Once you're all healed up and start up your PE routine it should go back to lookin' like the penis you have learned to love so in the last 5 or 6 years
            Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
            Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
            Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
            http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Good luck recovering Steve. I didn't notice this original post until now, but regarding success/gains. There is a 10,000+ entry database on Thunders. It lists the dates and measurements of members who entered data. I don't know how many members it represents, because some people have between 1-10 or so entries. With a little effort you can get a picture of average gains over time. It's sizable, but ad-hoc and probably not as organized as the 1000 person study mentioned on this site.

Comment

Steve - Here is the link:

Penis Enlargement Data Site

You click on "download all data" and you will get a comma separated text file. You can open it in Excel or any spreadsheet. Or just a text editor.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                X