Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lovin life more than ever!

Hey peeps!
    So I was introduced to pegym around the same time as my girlfriend and I broke up. The break up was longlasting, she kept coming over late nights to fuck.... She fucked me up mentally alot wit that becuz I wanted her back but she just wanted my dick and nothing else. She probly bought a dildo now. Anyway regardless, its over and it motivated me enough to want to amke big changes. So I'm working on myself now, bigtime!
    Bathmate with jelqing sessions, I'm also working out a little, keeping a nice haircut, and it just feels good. No I don't think my cock got huge overnight, but I'm definitely thinking I've gained a bit of girth, and in the bathmate tube I'm going an inch further then I could when I bought it. So hopefully there is progress, I will meausre soon. Anyway the bathmate gave me a big confidence boost, like now if I feel incompetent on any random aspect in life, I think fuck it I got a bathate and I'm making my dick bigger hahaha. Its a really good confidence boost. Plus I've started a roofing company this summer and its going great I've made more money so far this summer then in all of last year.
    Now I haven't even mentionned the best part yet!
    I buy roofing materials at homedepot, and I'm about to pass at the registers, so I chose the prettiest girl at the cash. I flirted with her, the cashier, and it was so intense I swear she was wetting herself dude. My employee (work collegue) was freaking out hahaha. All the people in line behind us moved out and went to other lines lol it lasted like 10 minutes and I had her laughing and then it was really sensual just holding hands like its hard to explain. I was too shy to ask her number on the spot ahha but she said as I was walking out 'Come by more often if you want!' lol. Then later that day I'm in the truck and I call Homedepot, and ask to speak to her, say I'm her brother and its important. So they transfer me but it was the wrong girl. Anyway, yesterday i went back to the store, I asked just about everbody in the home depot if she was working haha. Her name is Audrey and there were four Audreys there working actually. So I track one down, not her. LOL Then a supervisor tells me the cashier in the woodyard is named Audrey so I go there, wrong one again! Then I lose hope, go to leave, pay for my materials and at the cash I tell this cashier about my story, that I'm looking for Audrey and she takes my old bill and found her in the computer from that, and then told me she was working, and exactly where! She then cheered me on as I walked off to go see her HAHA. So i finally find this girl right, so I place myself in evidence for her to spot me, lol and she does... Blushes immdeiately. I go talk to her, make customers wait, as she was the cashier in the plant section. I tell her Im gonna wait in line and buy my items here at her cash. She tells me she's happy I came back and didnt think I'd come. Anyway she gave me her number without me even asking! I called her later that night, we talked a bit, and scheduled a rendez vous for ice cream, real simple, for today. Dude I went, and first she paid the ice cream and second she threw it out after 3 minutes and jumped into my arms making out heavily!! I leaned her up against a car that was parallel parked on the street, in her mini skirt, and I'm holding one of he rlegs in the air like, were making out, I'm grabbing her ass evrything, cars coming by were beeping.... LOL HAHA it was innnnsannnnneee. It stopped when a car passed, slowed down alot, with like four girls inside they all screamed WOOOOOOHHHHHH hahaha and she put her leg down and stopped, got uncomfortable. We changed spots lol. Oh she was so sexy I was going under her mini skirt grabbing her ass but not too much you know just teasing. She's french, where I live here in Montreal there is french, and so anyways she whispered in my ear 'fuck me' in english. lol. If ever you hear a french girl saying that with her sexy ass french accent... I almost came HAHA. She said it like three times and it came really close I swear, but then we left and she will come meet me tomorrow. Yo this never would of happened it I wasnt confident, and my confidence came from the simple fact of knowing I can enlarge my dick myself , info brought by pegym.
    So thank you pegym, all of you guys posts and all have helped me keep my head up threw this tough situation which I sill think about. But fuck my ex, I can get any girl I want, and this new girl told me I look exactly like ryan gosling, fuck man the haircut and allure is everything, I never would of got that 6 months ago. Guess Im lookin good and feelin good yall, and even if this new girl doesnt pan out more than this, pff there are plenty others and I'm fine with my odds now. Nowadays I'm confident to the point where I could stop my car just as a pretty girl walks by and stares at me ahah and go flirt on her and get her nuber out of it. true story. Thanks alot pegym, I will measure pe gains soon and keep yall posted!

great story mate im happy for you!
    Initial stats - 27th May 2014:
    BPEL - 6.15"
    EG - 4.7"
    Current:
    BPEL - 7.3"
    EG - 4.7"

Short term Goal:
    BPEL - 7.5"
    EG - 5"
    Long term Goal:
    BPEL - 8"
    EG - 5.5"

Comment

exactly, great story!!! it's all about confidence. Hope you have lots of fun with this new girl
      01.Dec13 BPEL 6.22 MEG 5.1
      15.Feb14 BPEL 6.80 MEG 5.15 (stopped PE)
      20.Aug18 BPEL 6.70 MEG 5.24 (restart)
      20.Nov18 BPEL 6.97 MEG 5.4
      06.Mar19 BPEL 7.05 MEG 5.43
      18.Jan21 BPEL 7.13 MEG 5.43
      My progress log

Comment

Great story. Healing can take a long time but when it does you definitely come out stronger (or level up as I like to think!)

Yeah exes can steal your confidence away, not necessarily in trousers department but self image especially if they were hot. But you don't really see yourself as equally attractive or more even when people point it out to you.

My story is similar to yours minus the orientation lol. But essentially my ex still wanted me for my dick after we broke up and I still had feelings for him. Now like you I've got a bigger dick, been fitter, found someone, getting more attention, life feels much better...etc

Sometimes I think I might actually send him pics to make him jealous and live with in regret and think revenge will make me feel better....(not suggesting that you do the same).

Good luck!
        Empshockwave's Journal

Comment

Use paragraphs...that is nearly unreadable.

Comment

That's great! Your a lucky guy
            Starting stats:
            01.08.2013: BPEL 6,3 x 4,3 MSEG
            22.06.2015: BPEL 7.6 x 5.30 MSEG(not cemented)
            After a long break:
            01.05.2016: BPEL 7.3 x 5.1 MSEG
            16.11.2018: BPEL 7.3 x 5.0-5.1 MSEG BSEG 5.3
            Are you struggling to get it up while with a girl? Look up PIED!

Comment

Originally posted by zman87 View Post
              Use paragraphs...that is nearly unreadable.
              I agree! I'm not gonna even read that wall of text.
              You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Congrats on the transformation MontrealBoy! Go have some fun!
                Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
                If you want love, give love.
                If you want honesty, give honesty.
                If you want respect, give respect.
                You get in return, what you give.

Comment

Good going MontrealBoy! Go get them girls and enjoy yourself
                  "Those who know others have knowledge,
                  those who know themselves have insight.
                  Those who master others have force,
                  those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Thanks!,
                    And btw sry for the 'wall of text', as BananaJay harshly put it. I was lovedrunk lol just thinkin about it.

Well things have gotten even better, in a 'whats the worst that can happen' kind of way! I guess being selfish is extremely important to some extent, which I had forgotten. Women want independance, confidence, fuckin dominance.

I'm workin on PE, working out physically, keeping a nice haircut, and I've never had as many opportunities in a week, with girls. I swear two days ago I had met this 21 yr old gorgeous girl (probably the 5th girl this week), and she's a good girl, which is hard to find. My friend had told her all about me already though, and that I had taken a girl out for an ice cream a couple days ago and it was really hot. Then, in my presence, and hers, he starts rambling on about "you guys go good together, U should take her out for an ice cream bro!'' < Which this new girl knows I had just done that with a different girl a couple days back!
                    LOL I felt like an asshole and bailed. haha

The first girl from the ice cream shop though, she ended up having a freaking boyfriend yo! Apparently I swept her off her feet, so much that she gave me her number anyway and contemplated leaving him... She unraveled this newly found info when I explained I wasn't looking for anything serious, as we were practically banging on the hood of a car. Kinda broke it off there man... I can't have anything too serious right now, no emotion.

Yesterday I had this other girl come meet me at break at my school, and I told Marika (hot chick in class) to come down with me and tell me what she thinks of her. Lol. Competition has arised. After she met her, and I made out with her real intense, we went back to class and Marika was telling me all sorts of crap like comparing her manicured nails to her own, make-up and etc. It was pretty funny. The day after, I'm late for school and who texts me? Marika. I ask how she got my number and she said she asked the teacher.... And shes the type that gets what she wants. Thing is.. she got a kid, and that is a different situation, I cant just fuck around with her.

On an unrelated note, I am close to the 3 month mark since I've started PE.
                    Update!!! :
                    No substantial length gains
                    1/4 inch girth gains hole shaft!!!
                    better EQ definitely

I have been primarily using Bathmate, not jelqing as much as in the first month. Focusing on girth for now, I'd like to hit 4.75in Girth by the end of the summer! Currently at 4.25/4.5 (it varies)
                    But I'm seeing improvement!

Comment

Me? Being harsh? I'm too fruity to be harsh.
                      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Reallly great story and good that PE gave you confidence boost that you needed.

Reading that ''wall of text'' was kind of pain in the ass though.

The part where she said ''fuck me'' in french was pretty hot.
                        Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
                        Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
                        The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

I like the haircut part in fact I have diearah and almost shit a bit in my pants

ROFL.
                          well well ! If this thing works Pegym is going to get a sweeeeeeeeeeeeet checks I garantee it !

Comment

seems like these canadian girls are hot lol
                            Started 3/1/2013
                            NBPEL 5.0...5.1...5.2...5.3...5.4...5.5...5.6...5.7...5. 8...5.9...6.0
                            BPEL 5.5... 5.6... 5.7... 5.8... 5.9... 6.0... 6.1... 6.2... 6.3... 6.4...6.5...6.6...6.7...
                            MEG 4.5... 4.6... 4.7... 4.8...4.9...5.0

Goal NBPEL 7x5.5

8th month of PE

Comment

Ya man, french Canadian chicks are fine as hell!
                              I'm french and Canadian, i used to live in Ottawa, which is like 2 hours from MTL, but its right on the border of Quebec where all the french babes are at.
                              Original start 09- 6'' BPEL 4.5'' MSEG

Start- 7'' BPEL 5'' MSEG

Now- 7 1/8'' BPEL 5 1/4'' MSEG

Goal- 10'' BPEL 6.5'' MSEG

Comment

Working...
                              X