over 8 inches!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• over 8 inches!

Well kinda. I've been growing at a steady rate. Last time I measured I was 7.5 bpel.

Just got towards the end of my pump session and noticed how much I filled the tube. I jacked the pressure up high and measured while in pump. ...Almost 8.25!!

I measure again at the 2 month mark in a week.

Length is cool but girth is what I crave.

congrats man, what is your routine besides pumping and what is your eventual goal?

Comment

I meant to post this in the success forum
      Manual stretching 10-15 min
      I pump 5 days a week. 3 20 min sets
      Kegals while inside pump
      Occasionally jelqing in between sets but not often. Mostly stretching and pumping. I take the pressure very high but I have 3 years pumping experience. But just now finally sticking to a routine.

Comment

nice I'm thinking of adding pumping to my routine in the future, right now I extend all day with the phallosan forte and hang periodically through out the day. would you mind if tonight or tomorrow I pmed you the link to a pump I might buy at a local sex shop here and you can give me some feedback as to whether it would be a decent purchase? I completely understand if you don't want strangers linking you sex shop sites though lol

Comment

Cool. Congrats.
          Empshockwave's Journal

Comment

I have no experience with pumping so excuse me if I'm wrong, but isn't it just a temporary length while in the tube? Wouldn't you want to measure BPEL before you pump so that you get an accurate measurement?
            Beginning stats: BPFSL 7 5/8" BPEL 7.25" EG 5.5"
            Current: BPFSL 8 5/8" BPEL 8" EG 5.5"

Dan's log
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/progress-forum/72045-dans-log.html

Comment

Yes only temporary but the fact that it stretched that much is a big improvement for me. Before my bpfsl was barely 8.

Comment

congrats then hope you continue to see gains.
                Beginning stats: BPFSL 7 5/8" BPEL 7.25" EG 5.5"
                Current: BPFSL 8 5/8" BPEL 8" EG 5.5"

Dan's log
                https://www.pegym.com/forums/progress-forum/72045-dans-log.html

Comment

I bought a LeLuv pump.... very nice and very inexpensive.

Comment

Congrats my brother, keep up the good work
                    GOAL DIGGER !

Comment

Originally posted by chuck89gt5.0 View Post
                      Well kinda. I've been growing at a steady rate. Last time I measured I was 7.5 bpel.

Just got towards the end of my pump session and noticed how much I filled the tube. I jacked the pressure up high and measured while in pump. ...Almost 8.25!!

I measure again at the 2 month mark in a week.

Length is cool but girth is what I crave.
                      Really nice progress chuck89gt5.0!

Your going to get a much bigger number after pumping session since you have expanded your penis.

You want to keep in mind length first and girth second theory.

Length first girth second:https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...th-second.html

Good luck to you and I hope achieve the penis you always wanted to have!
                      Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
                      Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
                      The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Just a small correction on whether pumping can give permanent results. I have gotten solid gains in length and girth with pumping in combination of manual stretching. BathMate claims that there devise will give you permanent gains in girth and length over time. I do agree with them, and I find this is very true once you max your girth in the tube. Your member at that point can only be pulled one way, and that way is out. Im not talking at all about the bloating pumped look after extraction of your member at workout end. Im talking about a steady routine over months of use. TAAB

Comment

Working...
                        X