Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally made gains! Its been a long road.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally made gains! Its been a long road.

Hey guys. Im currently in my third attempt at PE. I struggled in the beginning, but now 8 years later I have made some significant progress. Heres my PE journey.

My first attempt at PE was about 8 years ago. Roughly 2005-2006. I was 17 (too young to start), not mature enough, and just not knowledgeable enough to start doing PE. But my size hadn't grown in years, so I know I was fully grown. Stuck at about 6 5/8 BPEL and 4 7/8 MEG. My Wife (girlfriend at the time) was completely happy with my size, but I wanted to be bigger. So I started looking into PE. I signed up for a website and I was able to get a lot of videos for manual PE, and joined a forum (not PEGym) to get some help. Then I jumped into a routine. I honestly don't remember my exact routine, but I did ur basic stretching, jelqing, etc. I eventually got to the point where I basically tried it all. Squeezes, Supra Slammers, and more. I even got an extender and did a little (very little) pumping. But after several months, I had made little or no gains. Looking back I can see why though. I don't believe I took enough rest, I think I likely over trained, had bad technique, and simply did too much advanced stuff too fast.
    So I eventually gave up.

Several years later, id say early 2012, I was still the same size I had been, so I decided I wanted to try PE again, but I took a bit of a different approach. I guess I didn't want to do manual PE, so I decided to use just my Andro Penis Extender only for a few months. I worked from home so I thought it'd be something I could do while working, and get bigger. I was actually doing quite well with it. I was able to get in a lot of hours working from home wearing the extender. Upwards of 10 hours a day, several days a week. However, my Fiancee and I who had been living with my parents, finally moved out into our own place. So during the moving days I wasn't wearing my extender because I guess I was too busy, and just didn't start wearing it again. Guess I got comfortable with my size again, and/or just didn't feel like it anymore.

And that brings us to where we are now. In early 2014, I decided that I want to be bigger. Period. Its time to do PE, do it right, and stay committed. I measured myself again. Surprisingly I was at 6 13/16. Bigger than I was in the past. So, apparently the extender did work for me the last time around? Guess I shoulda stuck with it then lol. So I decided that's what i'm gonna do now. Still working from home I figured I could still stack up some hours extending. I also joined PEGym to get some real help and more information. I wore the device very consistently from the end of January until May and went from 6 13/16 BPEL to 7 1/8 BPEL and 4 7/8 MEG to 5 MEG. And again, this was all extending only. So to me these are fantastic gains, considering previously I had made basically none. Now, in the beginning of May, I was getting to the point where I was sick of wearing the Andro extender so much, and the noose and device in general were taking its toll on me. So I decreased my days and hours of wear time, and started doing a light version of JP90 a couple days a week. Since starting that over a month ago, I'm now at 7 1/4 BPEL at my max, and about 5 3/32 MEG (I can hit 5 1/8 sometimes, just not consistent enough). Also since starting manual work again, and also edging, the vascularity of my dick has significantly increased, and it just has more of a feeling of fullness. Also since starting PE in general, my flaccid size appears to have increased a decent amount (I did not measure it at the beginning because it fluctuates a lot).

So obviously this latest go around with PE has been my most successful. Just goes to show you that consistency, dedication, and with the correct technique you can definitely make gains.

I have now decided that I no longer want to use my Andro Penis Extender. I ordered Phallosan Forte, so I will be using that to extend with from now on once I receive it. So I should be able to start getting a lot of hours in again, and I will also continue my manual PE. Gotta keep those gains coming!

If you want more information about my success, check out my progress thread in my signature.

Thanks for reading everyone.
    JesseV
    Last edited by JesseV; 06-17-2014, 05:48 PM.
    Starting Stats (as of 1/27/14)

BPEL: 6.8
    BPFSL: 7.25 (as of 4/14)
    MEG: 4.875

Current Stats (as of 6/14)
    BPEL: 7.25
    BPFSL: 7.5
    MEG: 5.1
    BEG: 5.25+

Progress Thread- https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Well done! your dedication is admirable.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
    Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

Originally posted by second lensman View Post
      Well done! your dedication is admirable.
      Thanks man. Its been a tough road, but ive learned a lot.

Comment

Thats great you've gained I have the andropenis myself, it's boring and its take time. But it works if you stick to it. How long (stretch length) did you stretch for before you stopped? Because you wont gain much before you get passed your bpel I think.
        Starting stats:
        01.08.2013: BPEL 6,3 x 4,3 MSEG
        22.06.2015: BPEL 7.6 x 5.30 MSEG(not cemented)
        After a long break:
        01.05.2016: BPEL 7.3 x 5.1 MSEG
        16.11.2018: BPEL 7.3 x 5.0-5.1 MSEG BSEG 5.3
        Are you struggling to get it up while with a girl? Look up PIED!

Comment

Congrats! I too have been a slow gainer. But over 15 years, I have very gradually gone up in size, and am still growing. PE for most is a patient man's game. The longer one stays consistent, the more the payoff, imho. You, like myself, are a prime example of that. Neat to hear your story!
          Started - 6.25" NBP / 7" BP x 4.75" EG

Short goal -7.25"(goal reached!)NBP** 8.25"BPEL x 5.75" EG (goal reached!)

Long term goal - 8"NBP ** 9" BPEL x 6"EG

Comment

Originally posted by mannakonda View Post
            Thats great you've gained I have the andropenis myself, it's boring and its take time. But it works if you stick to it. How long (stretch length) did you stretch for before you stopped? Because you wont gain much before you get passed your bpel I think.
            I actually think I did start gaining before I got to/past my BPEL. I'm not exactly sure because the device itself wasn't longer than my BPEL. I think the longest I got to was the device being at 17.5cm, which is almost 6.9 inches, but that's not including my fat pad. So the Andro device plus my fat pad would have been stretching over 7 inches. I think that makes sense? lol. If you take a look back at your own progress thread, we chatted a bit a few months ago because I had some questions about your extending experience with the Andro device. I cant wait for my Phallosan to get here. I think it is going to be a big step up from the Andro and ill be able to wear it a lot more. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Joint-Expansion View Post
              Congrats! I too have been a slow gainer. But over 15 years, I have very gradually gone up in size, and am still growing. PE for most is a patient man's game. The longer one stays consistent, the more the payoff, imho. You, like myself, are a prime example of that. Neat to hear your story!

Thanks man. It has definitely been a long road with some ups and downs, but it definitely pays off. I cant wait to see how much I gain in the next 6 months.

Comment

Originally posted by JesseV View Post
                I actually think I did start gaining before I got to/past my BPEL. I'm not exactly sure because the device itself wasn't longer than my BPEL. I think the longest I got to was the device being at 17.5cm, which is almost 6.9 inches, but that's not including my fat pad. So the Andro device plus my fat pad would have been stretching over 7 inches. I think that makes sense? lol. If you take a look back at your own progress thread, we chatted a bit a few months ago because I had some questions about your extending experience with the Andro device. I cant wait for my Phallosan to get here. I think it is going to be a big step up from the Andro and ill be able to wear it a lot more. Thanks.
                Okay I had forgotten that. Yeah the phallosan looks much better and hopefully it is better I've thought about buying one myself, but I think its a little much money to spend when Im getting gains with the manualstretches and jelqing.
                Starting stats:
                After a long break:

Comment

Originally posted by mannakonda View Post
                  Okay I had forgotten that. Yeah the phallosan looks much better and hopefully it is better I've thought about buying one myself, but I think its a little much money to spend when Im getting gains with the manualstretches and jelqing.
                  I hear ya dude. Do what works. I feel I respond better to extending, so I think that Phallosan will be very helpful as a replacement for Andro. Plus with Andro you could extend either down (which I did the most) up, or even straight out. Being able to stretch to the left and right will stretch me in a different way, so I think that will be beneficial. And if I wanted to I could even mix it up between the two devices, but I doubt I will, at least not for a while.

Comment

My story is similar to yours except I ditched the andro for a hanger and never looked back. Yes it's about dedication, no if or buts. The biggest secret of PE imo is not giving up and trying out what works for you and learn about it. The rest will come.

I'll give the phallosan at some point, I hear it's very comfortable.
                    Empshockwave's Journal

Comment

Originally posted by JesseV View Post
                      I hear ya dude. Do what works. I feel I respond better to extending, so I think that Phallosan will be very helpful as a replacement for Andro. Plus with Andro you could extend either down (which I did the most) up, or even straight out. Being able to stretch to the left and right will stretch me in a different way, so I think that will be beneficial. And if I wanted to I could even mix it up between the two devices, but I doubt I will, at least not for a while.
                      Good point about the direction, I also used to stretch downwards.
                      When I do the LOT thing, it only tugs back when I am stretching straight up. So I guess stretching upwards would benefit my length(?). Have you tried the LOT?
                      Starting stats:
                      After a long break:

Comment

Congrats JesseV, nice to see that work working.
                        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Well done JesseV! Great to hear when many years pay off
                          League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

oh what a coincidence, I started my PE journey at the age of 17. But during that time I was a lurker and respect the rules of the gym. When I hit 18, I decided to collaborate in this friendly community.

Thanks for sharing your Great story and congrats on your gains Keep up the good work.
                            GOAL DIGGER !

Comment

Originally posted by empshockwave View Post
                              My story is similar to yours except I ditched the andro for a hanger and never looked back. Yes it's about dedication, no if or buts. The biggest secret of PE imo is not giving up and trying out what works for you and learn about it. The rest will come.

I'll give the phallosan at some point, I hear it's very comfortable.
                              Yeah for sure. I had good results with Andro, just once you get to the point where the stretch has around your EL, its so uncomfortable to wear and difficult to get the long hours in. Plus having to take it off to massage for circulation every hour or so gets old. Ive thought about hanging, but I think I should be able to get to, or close to my BPEL goal with the Phallosan.

Comment

Working...
                              X