The gf said!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The gf said!

Okay so I'd like to preface this with, we had a rough week, lots of fighting lots of tension. However, this had me HYPED!

So over the weekend we ended up sitting in her driveway in my truck. Long story short we end up talking for a while opening up, bonding on so many levels. We take it to her car and we have great sex. I'm talking about she got off maybe 3 times before I got off my 1st. Stayed and did some kegels to stay hard, round 2! started. We were talking dirty, she was saying ,"gimme that big dick, fuck me with that big dick". Something along those lines, I was gassing out! so I think(if I remember correctly faked an Orgasm), pulled off the condom and she says, "oh you're done? I wanted you to fuck me in the ass" WELL I wasn't going to let her down.

During anal, more dirty talk (no pun) and she said, "it feels so good, its all in there", I replied, with "nah I got a few more to give you, now take this dick" and went balls deep. She had the most positive reaction to that.

In my head I'm having a party, she never told me I had a big dick before, she said i wasn't small; adding the fact that I had more dick to give her than she anticipated, well that just made me feel like the man.

I'm feeling like a champion!

-BDK

Haha well done
    League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Thanks! I feel like a champ. Additionally, I completed my first successful edge session. I felt the PONR creeping, RK'd that bad boy back, and focused on breathing. I was feeling good. I did it a second time.

I also still feel the tingle!

Comment

Edging is great
        League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

It sure is! I feel good, going to get 50 good Jelqs in. But I am having a moment, I am wondering if she meant what she said.

Comment

Dude... don't second guess it.

We always second guess the positive shit, but the negative shit we're quick to believe.

How about.. we start second guessing the negative shit, but be quick to believe on the positive shit?

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
              Dude... don't second guess it.

We always second guess the positive shit, but the negative shit we're quick to believe.

How about.. we start second guessing the negative shit, but be quick to believe on the positive shit?

True! Very true Jay1983, you sir are the man! Repping you for that one.

At 8 x 5 she sure wouldn't be wrong, AY AY.

Thanks!

Comment

Good evening,

It is just hard to accept positive comments when the exes have had negative things to say.

Comment

You got a volatile girl on your hands, good luck.

I had a girl friend like that and she liked to fight, I think a good night for her would be her getting a 1 minute head start into the woods and for me to track her down. By track down I mean she would love to be chased down and have her clothes ripped off of her with some forceful sex. Not like she wants to get raped but she does with a guy of her choosing. She'd be throwing some punches too.

LOL. Like I said good luck....
                  7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
                  8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
                  8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
                  8 X 6 goal
                  8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

How do you all deal with compliments? I did speak to her about my adventures in PE. Which is adding to the doubt, however that was 2 months ago.

Comment

Only thing I deal with is complimentary breakfasts.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                        Only thing I deal with is complimentary breakfasts.
                        LOL point taken.

Comment

It is still difficult to accept, even though it what I want to hear.

Comment

Hey king kong dong, forget about it! lol

Comment

Why do you find it hard to accept anyway? There has to be some sort of root cause that's causing you to reject the compliment..

Comment

Working...
                              X