curious dream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• curious dream

I thought I'd share this with ya'll, since starting my routine, mental focus and visualization have been an important part I'm incorporating. And last night I had a dream that I was with some girl and she was on top of me trying to slide me inside her, and I remember her saying "How big I was" and that it was almost causing her pain. Now I woke up and took this as a good sign, possibly things to come??! Yeah I know it was just a dream and interpretation could be across the board, but you have to understand my dreams are sometimes crueler than reality, I am betrayed by females or I'm sexual inadequate or something dismal always happens to interupt my joy, in fact never in my life have I have dreams where I was a 14 inch sex god and got every woman I desired. And never have I had a dream where she said how huge I was and it was almost to big. Yet within a week of officially starting my exercises and really mentally focusing on my goals, and now I have a dream like this ...just thought it was interesting to say the least. Mental focus is so important.
    Do you expect me to talk?.... No Mr. Bond I expect you to die....Goldfinger

Good to hear you have turned your thoughts around 007! by the way welcome to the gym! anyway postive thinking is something in life that will aid you in every aspect of your life. Keep those negative thoughts out and keep the postive ones flowing this is a good sign. Believe it or not postive thinking and with some help from god turned my life completly around. So anyway keep thinkin like that and you are sure to succeed in everything you do! good luck man
    Started 8/4/09 BPEL 6 1/2'' BPFL 6 9/16'' EG 4 3/4''
    9/4/09 BPEL 6 3/4'' BPFL 6 13/16'' EG 5 1/8''
    10/4/09 BPEL 6 3/4'' BPFL 7'' EG 5 1/4''
    11/4/09 BPEL 6 15/16'' BPFL 7 1/8'' EG 5 1/4''
    12/04/09 BPEL 7 1/16'' BPFL 7 1/4'' EG 5 1/4''

RESTART of PE
    1/10/14 BPEL 6.5'' EG 5''

Comment

Glad to hear you've pulled your life out of darker times, and thanks for welcoming me. I have not got many welcomes, I think by a couple of my posts, some don't know what to make of me. Anyhow I have a problem of focusing on negative things, and with much of the trying times going on right now it's hard not to funnel negative energies through one's mind. But when it comes to my enlargment goals, I'm absolutely positive...which is curious. Anyway good luck to us all, but really if we are persistant...luck will have nothing to do with it.

Comment

There will always be negative things out there you will encounter. Have only positive without negative is impossible. Therefore,

1. Don't be too attached to the positive (you will inevitably lose everything anyway)
        2. Don't make a "problem" out of the negative things. The problem creates resistance creates another problem, etc...
        6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
        10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
        12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
        6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

Yeah mates, the Law of Attraccion is the key to all our problems.
          Started on 8/12/09:
          Initial BPEL: 6,65"
          Initial EG: 5,50"

Measurements on 8/03/10:
          BPEL: 7,10"
          EG: 5,50"

Goal:
          BPEL: 8,00"
          BPEG: 6,00"

Comment

you know somewhere, deep down inside you secretly LIKE the problem...and you like to resist...therefore it continues.
            6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
            10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
            12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
            6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

I have learned to simply accept my dark side rather than deny it, I don't act on it I simply acknowledge it is there and move on. There is light and dark, yin and yang in us all, so I acknowledge the gifts of darkness for without darkness the light would not be so meaningful, without negativity the good things in life would not be nearly as sweet and enjoyable. And being without sex for sometime now, I tell myself that the next time will be that much sweeter and tastier, well that and the next female to cross my path better beware, I got a whole lotta freak to get out. But in terms of P.E., yes positivity will yield favorable results, for thoughts are energy and you can either funnel them to work for you or put everything on auto pilot and watch negative thoughts work against you and your goals. So yes be positive and visualize your goals and you will succeed, just like J.G. said law of attraction. Your thoughts are creating every moment whether or not you agree, you may as well channel them and create what you want rather than allow them to run rampant and do who knows what.

Comment

Deja Vu.

Comment

Working...
                X