4 month early measurement success

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 month early measurement success

So my schedule is to officially update my signature on december 7th but I felt it was worth mentioning I measured a little early (couldn't help it!). My measurements bone pressed with tailors tape and ruler (both for consistency) basically resting on the suspensory ligament. It looks like 6.7 if not 6.75 at most erect. Girth is taken mid shaft (slightly lower than mid point) same as last time with slack removed but not pulling the tape to compress the penis. It looks like 5.625.

I think the length measurement could be deceptive in that I may not have measured identically to last measurement. Even so I feel in the 2 months I have gained .1 to .25 inches depending on measurements. Either way I am gaining.

Girth on the other hand being my focus is perfectly consistent.

Starting. 6.2×4.9
    Current. 6.7x5.625
    Increase. 44% volume

Base girth is around 5.85 and upper shaft girth is right at 5.5

The first 2 months were fantastic. In the second 2 months I did 2 or 3x more PE and only gained half as much. I am thinking it is going to take a while to get to 7.5x6

Wild success IMHO
    9th Aug 2014: BPEL 6.25 MEG 4.9 Volume: 11.94
    7th Oct 2014: BPEL 6.50 MEG 5.45 Volume: 15.37 29% gain
    9th Feb 2015: BPEL 6.9 MEG 5.75 Volume: 18.12
    52% gain

My albums
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...20-albums.html

Hey Cagent!

Congratulations on your gains.

Don't be concerned with the recent slow down of your gains. It is normal. Many guys experience nice beginner gains and then settle down to slower, but steady gains.

Keep up the good work.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

A Special ruler can help you accelerate your gains!
      Attached Files
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

5.65 girth thats huge man !

Comment

Nice gains man!
          Started - 6.25" NBP / 7" BP x 4.75" EG

Short goal -7.25"(goal reached!)NBP** 8.25"BPEL x 5.75" EG (goal reached!)

Long term goal - 8"NBP ** 9" BPEL x 6"EG

Comment

Originally posted by jonasje1 View Post
            5.65 girth thats huge man !
            I agree -- what did you do to cause this to happen? I'm somehow up 0.5 in length (still can barely believe it), but feel a bit down as I seem to be stuck around 5-5.2 MEG (and maybe 0.2 more at the base). Although my gains seem to be slowing a bit too...what I wouldn't give to be at 7.5x5.5 as a Christmas/early NY present to myself.
            Phoenix7672
            Member of the Month Oct 2015
            Last edited by Phoenix7672; 11-26-2014, 01:43 PM.
            Original/Current Stats:
            2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
            2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
            Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
            Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
            Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix7672 View Post
              I agree -- what did you do to cause this to happen? I'm somehow up 0.5 in length (still can barely believe but), but feel a bit down as I seem to be stuck around 5-5.2 MEG (and maybe 0.2 more at the base). Although my gains seem to be slowing a bit too...what I wouldn't give to be at 7.5x5.5 as a Christmas/early NY present to myself.
              I love to hear that 5.68 girth is huge. That's actually where I measured my own girth recently. It feels huge and it is an enormous increase over what I measured when I first stumbled upon PE about 14 months ago...
              My real growth in girth has occurred over the past 6-8 months after I began with manual squeezes. Once I had "conditioned" myself with ULIs, I moved carefully into clamping. That seems to have really resulted in my girth gains. You can check my clamping routine on my journal. Bottom line, Clamping is fun...Clamping rocks...and Clamping works!!!
              Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
              Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
              Goal 8x6
              Getinbig's progress log
              Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Congrats on your gains mate, great girth result!
                The Newt's Progress

Comment

Originally posted by getinbig View Post
                  I love to hear that 5.68 girth is huge. That's actually where I measured my own girth recently. It feels huge and it is an enormous increase over what I measured when I first stumbled upon PE about 14 months ago...
                  My real growth in girth has occurred over the past 6-8 months after I began with manual squeezes. Once I had "conditioned" myself with ULIs, I moved carefully into clamping. That seems to have really resulted in my girth gains. You can check my clamping routine on my journal. Bottom line, Clamping is fun...Clamping rocks...and Clamping works!!!
                  Hmm I might have to give squeezes/ULIs a try for now. I'm also warming up to clamping, but it still sounds dangerous to me as you are effectively cutting off bloodflow are you not?
                  Phoenix7672
                  Member of the Month Oct 2015
                  Last edited by Phoenix7672; 11-26-2014, 06:19 PM.
                  Original/Current Stats:
                  2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
                  2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
                  Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
                  Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
                  Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

As long as you release the clamp every 20 minutes to allow fresh blood to reoxyginate the tissue there shouldn't be an issue.
                    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I dont have a lot of time to respond but my girth routine is actually similar to getinbig's. I dont jelq much anymore it is mostly squeezes. When I do jelq it is a squeeze modified in to a squash jelq or a one handed kegel power jelq. I also do high intensity dry v jelq and they were responsible for early gains but at this point even if I use both hands with so much pressure I tremble. My shaft has just gotten too big for v jelqs. My hands cramp horribly. The last 2 months I clamp. While clamped I do twists and bends and edge while clamped. As soon as I unclamp I edge for at least 10 minutes to keep it engorged.

I treat every exercise like my penis is a balloon I am trying to fill. I use kegels and reverse kegels to get more blood in the unit. I am doing a lot more fulcrum stretches too. The other thing I do that is unique is I try to keep my package plump all day so I may do several short sessions during the day to keep my dick chubby and swollen. If it reverts from that state I disappear for more squeezing. My idea is if is always in a swollen state eventually it will stay that way.

I am an intactivist and doing foreskin restoration recently I was sharing some photos with this cute girl (fellow intactivist) to show progress and she said your dick is huge. That made me feel good. To me 5.625 is big but 6 is huge. My wife also commented twice. The first time she said it I had never measured and bam I went from 4.9 to 5.5. This is only other time she mentioned how big i was so I got excited and was hoping to see 5.75 this time around. Alas that type of progress in 4 months would be like jesus walking on water.

These last two months showed me how ambitious 7.5x6 in 1 year truly is. I am going to keep the goal but will take serious dedication to make
                      chemicalagent420
                      Last edited by chemicalagent420; 11-26-2014, 03:35 PM.
                      52% gain

My albums

Comment

Great gains buddy, well done! I noticed an increase when I incorporated ulis into my routine after only 1 month of combining manual with pumping and squeezes
                        8/7/14 - BPEL 6.75, MSEG 5.5" BPFSL 7.25", BEG 5.75"

6/7/15 - BPEL 7.5" MSEG 5,5/8" BpFSL 8", BEG 6"
                        27.3.17 bpel 7.25 MSEG 5.5 BPSFL 8 beg 5.75

(Yeah!). (waiting). Not yet
                        BPEL 7.25, EG 5.75" BEG 6"

Long term
                        BPEL 8", EG 6"

Comment

Oh and anyone thinking of clamping please read my recent near miss.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...ave-penis.html
                          52% gain

My albums

Comment

That's really cool, chemicalagent! Posts like yours keep me inspired.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix7672 View Post
                              Hmm I might have to give squeezes/ULIs for now. I'm also warming up to clamping, but it still sounds dangerous to me as you are effectively cutting off bloodflow are you not?
                              Hey Phoenix! Yes, when clamping you are restricting the venous (return) side of circulation. Arterial supply continues, but the return (exit) from your shaft, glans, etc is slowed by the clamp. My guess is that there is still some venous flow exiting from your shaft. The key thing is to be conditioned with manual squeezes first, and then follow "the rules of clamping" available here and at TP. As I "warmed" to clamping, I let friends know through my posts on the forums here. They were very supportive and pointed me to links that would help me learn to do clamping safely.
                              I LOVE CLAMPING, so I'm a bit biased. It feels great and I think, if done properly, it can be done safely. I just finished 45 minutes of edging that included three 10 minute sets of clamping. It was fun, felt great and left me so thick and girthy...I can feel the gains coming. I don't know if I will get to my goal of MSEG 6, but the journey is promising and fun.
                              I wish you the best with your pursuit of girth. Try ULIs, gently at first and then gradually increase the intensity and duration. That's assuming you've completed at least a conditioning program like the JP90.
                              Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                              Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
                              Goal 8x6
                              Getinbig's progress log
                              Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Working...
                              X