Share Your JP's 90 Day Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Share Your JP's 90 Day Results

Hey all. As I progress along JP's 90 day program I find myself very curious...what are some results from others out there that have followed it in the beginning? Please share!
    Goal:
    7" x 6" NBPEL

Currently working on JP's 90 day routine. Wish me luck!

I'm also working on the JP90 atm, a little over 1 month in, it definitely feels bigger than when I started, only going to measure at the end though
    Starting Stats (Oct 13 2014):

6.7 BPEL 5.1 EG

Goal:

7.5 BPEL 5.5 EG Club

Comment

Started on September 17th 2014, so 2 months and 10 days in. So far gained around 0.5 in length, but girth has been hit or miss -- I think I'm up around 0.1 MEG, but base is up about 0.2-0.3. I really don't jelq much (yet), and have been doing more stretching so far. Also adding in some pumping now as I have a Bathmate, and really want to hit 5.5" girth.
      Original/Current Stats:
      2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
      2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
      Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
      Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
      Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

JP90 took me from 19.1 cm to 20.4 cm. I did an extra month and got to 20.8 cm.

So that's 0.6" in 4 months.
        The Newt's Progress

Comment

Hello eking. Welcome to the Gym and congrats on your newbie gains! You've chosen a great beginner program.

I got into PE about 14 months ago and actually started with the JP90 beginner routine sometime last October. I can't tell you exactly how my gains occurred, but I remember that I had very impressive newbie gains doing the JP90. I did not modify the workout, but did move into ultimate jelqs and ultimate VJs once I learned about them.

I found the JP90 to be a very demanding aggressive beginner program. Perhaps this was because I did a 5 on 2 off regimen.

If you look at my signature, you will see the impressive gains I have experienced since starting a little over a year ago.

My focus for the past several months has been girth. I still jelq some, but mainly do manual squeezes along with clamped edging sessions. I'm loving clamping, but you should stick with manual as long as you are seeing gains. Clamping should not be done until you have really gotten conditioned.

The JP90 was a great start for me on my PE journey. Hang in there and be consistent and safe. I wish you well.
          Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
          Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
          Goal 8x6
          Getinbig's progress log
          Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Although it deviates from the topic a bit, it seems from reading around here on average one can expect to gain around 0.5-1x0.25-0.5 if they actually put in the time to PE. This might come in the 90 days, or might take a year or two, but it 'should' come. Many seem to have gained a lot more as well, if they put in enough time (years) towards their goals.
            Original/Current Stats:
            2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
            2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
            Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
            Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
            Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

I gained 0.5" in length, although it could have been from increased eq, either way it's an increase, I did not gain any girth from jp90 at all but I think girth is harder to gain anyway.

My target is 0.5" in a year, f I can get that I'll be pretty much done with size increases. Losing sex positions and always having to use lube kind of detracts from the fun
              8/7/14 - BPEL 6.75, MSEG 5.5" BPFSL 7.25", BEG 5.75"

6/7/15 - BPEL 7.5" MSEG 5,5/8" BpFSL 8", BEG 6"
              27.3.17 bpel 7.25 MSEG 5.5 BPSFL 8 beg 5.75

(Yeah!). (waiting). Not yet
              BPEL 7.25, EG 5.75" BEG 6"

Long term
              BPEL 8", EG 6"

Comment

I gained 0.4'' BPEL throughout JP90.

Comment

Working...
                X