one year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one year

It has been a year and a few weeks since my start of P.E i cannot even start to explain not just how real P.E is as well as how it can positively effect your physical and mental health. I have gained just shy of 2 inches of length ( after pumping I am 9 inches) and over 3/4 of an inch in girth. I was not super consistent with routines or devices for more than a couple of months each yet I still gained so much and not just in penis size but as well stamina and the ability to be able to get rock solid just minutes after ejaculation and by edging for 1 hour a day it has also Given me the ability to be extremely aroused and not reach PONR quickly because I edge for and hour a day and sometimes only ejaculate once every 7days or more so I am use to feeling aroused a lot to the point of becoming fully erect at least 15-20 times a day without much stimulation other than a naughty thought or seeing my wife. Another byproduct of P.E is my flaccid penis is awesome so much larger I hang a lot at 6 inches and about 5.3 girth alot! To the point of my wife not wanting me to wear sweats to the gym anymore. If you are on the fence about penis enlargement please please please give it one year of time I was not always consistent with what I was doing but I was consistent with doing something always only taking a short short time off and I still edged. I switched alot based on how my member was responding . I could go on and on about how awesome P.E is
    Start Nov 2013
    7.0 bpl
    5.0 meg

Feb.2014
    Bpl 7.0-> 7.8 --8.1-> 8.25-> 8.5- 8.6--8.7 officially 1/3/15
    MSG 5.0 ->5.3 -- 5.5-> 5.6 -> 5.8 officially 10/17/14.
    Bpfsl.. 8.3 --> 8.5-> 8.6-> 8.8-> 9.0- 9.1 officially 10/27/14

8.7 x 5.8 present

Congratulations on your gains!

Very impressive gains and a great success story!

P.S. I think you just made the list!
    "Those who know others have knowledge,
    those who know themselves have insight.
    Those who master others have force,
    those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Congrat to massive gains in just one year.
      My road to a bigger penis

Comment

Awesome dude. So you can't wear sweatpants no more. Why. Oh. I know she wants you in shorts so you hang below your shorts Cool. She's showing you off!
        A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Congrats!

You don't say what your routine was though?
          League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Congrats on the gains!
            A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Thank you guys i really want newbies to know that information is king in the P.E game when i was new to this i did hours and hours of research and I think that it did give me an edge I knew not to start crazy with anything and keep it light and increase over months not days, an example is I started with manual stuff lots of jelqs and stretches and worked my way to extended for just shy of 1100 hrs on medium/low tension and then went to do in hanging for some months with bib never going over 7 lbs and then went to a LG hanger and just now started with 10 lbs of weight and pumping for 20 min every few days so I'm not even in the "growth zone" in regards to hanging so who knows how much I will gain. Along with all of that since I started P.E i would always try to edge with out ejaculation for an hour a day and the most I ejaculated was 3 days apart but settled into once a week or more and I KNOW that helped EQ alot.burtybasset what is the list? No sweat pants and no basketball shorts she says it's stupid obvious and it looks like most when they have a hard on. <--- that's motivation at least it is mine when she says things like that. Just now it is my 6th day since ejaculation and we just had sex for the first time since a while before thanksgiving and she went twice and was begging me to cum after 30 - 40 min I could have went longer and I could not before P.E hell 10 min was awesome before and she is not that kind of person and she said she feels like I am wider and I noticed I had a bit more in the cold than normal and she's the deepest right now a day or two before her cycle. Just to put it plain Jane if you have a positive upbeat outlook on P.E and your not overly engrossed in "it's not big enough" you will not only stick with P.E you will also gain more because you will be more consistent with whatever routine you have.
              Start Nov 2013
              7.0 bpl
              5.0 meg

Feb.2014

8.7 x 5.8 present

Comment

I've always thought that PE is scientific. Apply tension, stretch the cells, make more of them, like weight lifting, it will get bigger. So jmalls7, you started twice as big as I did and you gained two next to my one. Well done. Keep us informed. I'm stuck. Haven't seen any gains for three months but I'm keeping at it. Thanks Wishful
                A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by jmalls7 View Post
                  burtybasset what is the list?
                  kickinthemebs has made a thread of the top performers, if you have gained 1.5" in length or 1" in girth you make the list!
                  "Those who know others have knowledge,
                  those who know themselves have insight.
                  Those who master others have force,
                  those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Awesome gains. Keep it up. I also find that I love PE.
                    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

That's Awesome!! Congrats on the gains, I'd say there is a spot on the list for sure!!
                      Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
                      Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
                      Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

Congrats jmalls! Inspiring for me as a newb to see that dedication pays off and that it's possible. You started about where I'm at now after 6 weeks (with a couple more tenths of girth). Happy for you dude, you're packing a crusher now!
                        11/20/14 (Start) - BPEL: 7" x 4.8"
                        Current - BPEL 7.25" (+0.25") x 4.87" (+0.07")

Short-term: 7.4" x 5"
                        Long-term: 7.75" x 5.5"

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

The thread is here: https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...erformers.html

I went and added you and this success story as a link also. Congrats.
                          League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Holy flippin' re-fried bologna I'm a jelly donut!

Congrats on your gains!
                            You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

My progress was not a linear one rather I went through a period of a few months of nothing even with renewed vigor. My gains seem to happen in .10 - .15 of an inch increments that when I get them they happen every month. I know I gain length more so than girth but I don't focus on girth so who knows once I hit my goal I'll switch to mostly girth and matanince on length. I never use heat be it warm up or cool down I just jump into my routine, the few time I either warmed up or used a heat source while hanging I could not get a full erections for a few days and when I did my head would not get rock hard and huge it would be kind of squishy. I hang 1 hour a day minimum and about every other day I hang 2 hours.
                              Start Nov 2013
                              7.0 bpl
                              5.0 meg

Feb.2014

8.7 x 5.8 present

Comment

Working...
                              X