Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Made It To My Goal of 7.5" x 6.25": Here's How!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made It To My Goal of 7.5" x 6.25": Here's How!

Hello Gentlemen!

I want to quickly thank all of you guys for the information you share within this great community. TONS of great info on here and I want to finally make a post to return the favor and share how I reached my goals. Hopefully it will help some of you out with your own progress.

I'll try and be brief as possible with key points that should help you on your current journey or confirm what you already may know and continue to follow suit.

Quick background: Been engaging in PE for 13 years now. I started off at 7" x 4.75". I was a happy camper loving the single life plugging away with the ladies. Only was told once that I was "really big" but otherwise mostly got "its perfect" or no compliments at all. Everything changed until I ran into this one woman, whom through a mutual friend was told later on that I was a lousy lay and had a small dick that was only as thick as a glue stick. OUCH! Ego was crushed and the rest is history. Found this place along with others and finally made it to my dream size!

I'm here to confirm that you don't have to wait years and years like a lot of us have done to get quite large in a reasonable amount of time. Again, like a lot of the PE community guys have already pointed out in similar fashion, I stumbled upon my growth secret much longer than I should have realized. That secret is REST periods. No surprise there to most of you, I know.

I did lots of homework on the net before starting PE. Info was very limited in 2001 compared to now so I used the methods best suited to what I was comfortable with and got down to work. Started with 100 wet jelqs and erect bends in all four directions while pinching my glands to intensify the workouts. Did that routine once a day for 7 days straight and got my first favorable results. Gained a little over a 1/4" in length and 1/4" in girth. I was hooked and consumed with PE after experiencing my first gains...this stuff really works!

As promised, don't want to go on and on with my whole journey in too much detail but like a lot of us have done, you see results so you decide to crank it up a few notches with more frequency and/or adding more workouts to your routine, etc. to keep the gains coming. I was doing PE 5 days a week with no particular set days off. Just would take a random day to rest if I wasn't in the mood or if my dick was tired. I did this routine for 14 months straight and never gained any more than my initial 1/4" gains. Got fed up and quit PE for a little over a year. Never lost my gains by the way.

At 7.25" x 5" now, I still not satisfied with my girth so I decided to give this a go again but instead of bends, I clamped. Low and behold after 1 week straight of this routine, I gained another 1/4" girth. It felt great to come back! Well, I abused this program just like the first time and again...gave up. Did not lose any gains here either.

7.25" x 5.25" 4 year hiatus...same thing. Still not satisfied with my size. This time I decided to add an air pump to my sessions alternating with jelqs. 1 day would be pump/clamp, next day would be jelq/clamp. Measured after 2 weeks and jumped to 7.8" x 5.5". Wow it must be this amazing pump that half of the people say doesn't work. Fools! Well...Same. Thing. Again. After 10 months of a 3 day a week routine, I figured I would just hang it up here and be happy.

Fast forward to September '14 I moved into my new condo. Whilst packing I found my pump. This caused me to miss PE a little and I decided to get back into it once I settled in to my new place. Lurked the forums again to see what was new and just decided to resume my old pump/jelq/clamp routine I left off with. Went at it for a few days and my penis blew up big time. THIS IS WHEN THE LIGHT BULB FINALLY WENT OFF IN MY STUPID LITTLE HEAD. Everytime I cameback from a break I would get larger than previously and the results were permanent! My first week session measurements were 7.8" x 6"! I started to research the forums about breaks/decon breaks, assessed all the info I read about them and conducted a quick experiment. Kept up my routine for 2 weeks (1 day off each week) THEN took 2 weeks off to rest. Resumed routine and after 1 week gained yet another 1/8" girth! Repeated process again and gained a little more than 1/8" again. There it was. If only I realized the importance of rest a long time ago, I could've reached my goal so long ago.

What to take from all of this dribble? Don't be afraid to take extended breaks gentlemen! I read a lot of posters on PE forums that seem to be afraid of taking anymore than 1 week off let alone 2 or 3. I don't necessarily believe you need a full on 1 month+ "decon" break unless you just really put the smack down on your penis. PE can be very addictive so you got to figure something out during the break time to keep your mind occupied. It simply has to be done in order to grow. Good luck!!

Rest allows healing thanks. Congratulations on your gains.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Congrats on your gains!

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely!
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Wow this post is amazing. Makes me think of things in a different light now. After i reach my 2 month mark i might take a week break. reminds me of body building every time lift weights it seems like its my off days when i really bulk up.

its funny how its always a negative comment from a women that gets things rolling on the PE. happened to me also. Now that you basically have the ideal penis size what are your new goals?
        Start 1-09-15
        BPEL: 6.0 EG: 5.0

Most Recent 5-09-15
        BPEL: 7.25 EG: 5.25

Short term goal
        BPEL: 7.5 EG: 5.5

“A jug fills drop by drop.”- Buddha

Comment

Well that post came along just when I needed it! Had a three month stint with my PF where I gained zip, after my initial 1 inch lenght and 1/4 inch girth. Had some tip of my dick pain so have laid off three weeks. Still have alittle pain still which concerns me so figure another week off. Thanks lj for sharing your story. The lady that said you were a glue stick and small was full of it. But you should thank her for motivating you.
          A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
            Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
            Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

Do you have any before or after pictures that you can upload ?

Comment

if this is true what you said... im sorry but then the shit got real.
                this could be not a totally new, but seriously underestimated direction in PE! WOW!

i will take a "risk" by doing a 2 week on 1 week off routine (with only short after-pee stretches in the off-week)

thank you for your valuable information, sir!

Comment

Welcome to the Gym lj100. Some of those large gains within 1-2 weeks are amazing. Congrats on your success.
                  (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
                  (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
                  Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
                  Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

Welcome!

Great gains! Keep up the good work.
                    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

During the week off did you do any stamina work i.e. kegels?
                      (NBPFL)5|.6|.7|.8|.9 6|.1|.2|.3|.4|.5|
                      4 .5|.6|.7|.8|.9 5|.1|.2| NBPEL: 6.15 BPEL: 6.5 > 6.625

Comment

Wow, what an amazing post. You're story sounds so similar to mine its crazy. Right down to our starting stats and gains. I just so happen to be taking a 1 week decon break after my first full year of PE. I think I will make it a 2 week break and then implement this strategy. Truly inspirational!! Thank you for that post.

Comment

I wonder if this applies to extending. The manufacturer of the extender I use states never to take more than 1 day off a month unless absolutely necessary, which I guess makes some sense as you do want consistent tension everyday, but I have been thinking if rest days could actually be useful for extending. I've taken 1 week off on the 2nd month and 12 days off in the 3rd month but those were because of injuries due to the high tension. Apart from that I'm very consistent and to be honest I've seen good results (0.5" in BPEL in 3 months) so I'm very hesitent to change my routine unless I reach a plateau.

I think I'll definitely give this a go after my extending routine is done and I start hanging or pumping.

Congrats on your gains OP!
                          My Extending Journey
                          07/10/14 - 6.5" BPEL | 5.5" MSEG
                          25/01/17 - 7.25" BPEL | 5.6" MSEG

♪ Keep on tuggin' — keep on hangin' ♪

Comment

KFH, I would continue your current routine if you are gaining. I plateaued and was injured so I stopped. Back in the bell for a short time, six hrs max, just for the two of us to get reacquainted. Probably the same amount of time for a few days, then longer, hanging a couple of weeks later. If I could duplicate my first inch in six months, wow. I say again great post
                            A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Great read, thanks for the detailed assessment! I wonder if any members out there are planning on trying this for an extended period- how good their gains will be.

1/8"/2weeks / 52 weeks = 3.25" in one year! That would be incredible, maybe improbable! But who knows.

I will be taking a week off after my 90 days of JP, plan a new routine and see if this jumpstarts my new routine gains.
                              Initial: BPEL 5.8" MEG 4.5" FL 4.0"
                              Current: BPEL 6.5" MEG 4.75" FL 5.25"
                              Short term 7"x5" Long term 8"x6"

Comment

Working...
                              X