unbelievable results, was a unbeliever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unbelievable results, was a unbeliever

I started a week and 2 days ago with the jp90 beginner, just doing the normal thing it said to do, i measured bpel before I started and I was at 6inches, and today I just kept getting erections and it felt kinda of bigger so I was thinking I mine wells measure it and when I did I couldn't believe it I got so excited it was at 6.5, I marked the ruler with a sharpy the first time and and saw where I was it was a great feeling, can't wait to coutinue the jp90 in a little

Congrats on your gains!

EQ gains are the best gains, and they mean you are on the right track.

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Congrats, Bro! Just keep up the same routine & watch your EQ & PI's. You've got that beginner EQ going for you, just keep it up, but don't OVER-EXERCISE to avoid injury.

Comment

Nice gains! That's the biggest motivator of all when you see gains. Keep up the good work!
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Thanks, yea it motivated me a lot, thinking about making a log now

Comment

If you see another newbie, a disbeliever, 'pay it forward', share your story.

congrats, don't over do things!
            Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
            Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Stay safe Mission008, you are on the path. A log is a great idea. Enjoy.
              ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Awesome gains bro!

Keep on keepin on!
                "Those who know others have knowledge,
                those who know themselves have insight.
                Those who master others have force,
                those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Wow! .5 in 9 days! enjoy the fast gains while they come but those are for sure newbie gains. Don't get discouraged when you stop gaining like this because a lot of people don't ever experience fast gains in the beginning. I was like you I went from 6bpel to 6.65 in the first month. The 2nd month I gained like .25 and Im about to measure on the 9th for my 3rd month and I wouldn't be surprised if I havent gained any. I really do hope I hit 7bpel but it doesn't look/feel any bigger since my last measurement. My gains have drastically slowed down but thats ok because I know that if I just stick to it ill make gains. Even if it takes me another month just to hit 7bpel. Good luck on your journey! Those fast gains are incredibly exciting.
                  Start 1-09-15
                  BPEL: 6.0 EG: 5.0

Most Recent 5-09-15
                  BPEL: 7.25 EG: 5.25

Short term goal
                  BPEL: 7.5 EG: 5.5

“A jug fills drop by drop.”- Buddha

Comment

Maybe I ought to try JP90.
                    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

OK. I want the link to this JP90!

Now Im excited because even though I've used pumps in the past, I've never done any jelquing, stretching or anything like that. If my pumping doesn't disqualify me from being a noob, I'd be thrilled to add any noob gains! LOL

Comment

JP90
                        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Lmao try it out I like the routine, it takes me around 45 mins every morning

Comment

Originally posted by this-moment View Post
                            Wow! .5 in 9 days! enjoy the fast gains while they come but those are for sure newbie gains. Don't get discouraged when you stop gaining like this because a lot of people don't ever experience fast gains in the beginning. I was like you I went from 6bpel to 6.65 in the first month. The 2nd month I gained like .25 and Im about to measure on the 9th for my 3rd month and I wouldn't be surprised if I havent gained any. I really do hope I hit 7bpel but it doesn't look/feel any bigger since my last measurement. My gains have drastically slowed down but thats ok because I know that if I just stick to it ill make gains. Even if it takes me another month just to hit 7bpel. Good luck on your journey! Those fast gains are incredibly exciting.
                            I was the same way with working out (lifting) always had fast gains in the beginning, but I always plan for the long term goal, the permit gains, that'll I'll see in a year or so of PE, can't wait, time fly's and I have a lot of it

Comment

Originally posted by mission008 View Post
                              Lmao try it out I like the routine, it takes me around 45 mins every morning
                              wow...45 min a day? LOL and it doesn't count as a regular workout? Ha ha

Comment

Working...
                              X