Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little success story :)

Hey guys,

It's my second success story ever. I broke up with my girlfriend 6 months ago. I've had sex with 3 girls since then, she's had sex with 4 guys. Yeah I was really pissed when she told me. She had more sex than me!

Anyways, for the past few weeks, we've been seeing each other again. I seriously feel the love for her and she feels it for me. We're not getting back together though. We're just gonna have sex and entertain each other. We really enjoy each other. We've had sex about 10 times in the past 3 weeks.

Last night, after I made her have an ejaculation, we were laying down in bed, talking. She told me about the guys she slept with...guess what....I'M THE BIGGEST. Yep!!!!

She told me how 3 guys had small penises and just one guy had a decent one. Not only did they have small weiners, but they couldnt keep them rock hard like me. She rated their EQ as a 6/10...(by the way, my ex knows all the PE vocabulary and abbreviatons that we use on the forums...I used to exercise in front of her back in the day and we'd discuss it). Two of the four guys that she had sex with gave her 2-3 orgasms but it's nothing compared to me. When we have sex, my entire penis is rubbing and pounding her G spot area, very fast. I can push my entire 7 incher in there and pound that with the girth. She has AT LEAST 10 orgasms everytime we fuck. Last night, she came all over my bed and I had to dry the sheets out. It was the sexiest thing ever.

I explained to her that not every man has excellent sexual health like a penile exerciser does. My rock hard 7x5.375 can stay rock hard erect for a very long time. I can hold back my ejaculations, have multiple ejaculations without losing my erection, etc. The great majority of men that dont practice PE do not have this sexual power that we have.

But she also explained to me that the emotional part is the most important aspect. The guys she slept with were really nice but she didnt like them. She only fucked them so she can forget about me. It didnt work.

Anyways, all this to tell you guys that PE is really special. We should all be thankful that we even know about it because most guys dont know anything about it. Keep exercising, you'll get that 7,8, or 9 incher that youre dreaming of. It's really worth it. Keep it up! (no pun intended)

Radio
    Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Good work mate, you've accomplished much with your penis for such a young grasshopper.
    August 09
    NBPEL 6.25
    BPFSL 7 & 7/16
    BPEL - 6.9
    EG 5.4
    Current
    BPFSL
    8 5/8
    BPEL 7 15/16
    EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
    NBPEL - approx 7"
    The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by RockofFox View Post
      Good work mate, you've accomplished much with your penis for such a young grasshopper.
      Why thank you my good sir. I plan on having many more penis accomplishments in my life...many, many more.

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Congrats, Radioman! That is sooooo cool.

Comment

Good job radio...............that's awesome.
          It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Great gains so far man and awesome story as well. Thanks for sharing as stuff like that is what motivates us.
            Was (july 07): 5.25 nbp (5.8 bp)X 4.5 December 11 :6.2 nbp (6.55 bp) X 4.6
            Goal: 6.5 nbp (6.8 bp) X 4.8
            Final goal: 6.8 nbp (7.2 bp) X 5 for my 25th birthday

Comment

good story mate.glad for you

Comment

Wow, exactly why I'm into PE. Very inspiring post.

Comment

Yeah, that really is an inspiring story Radiohead. I was thinking not to do PE today but now that I read your success story, hell, I might do PE after all tonight!

Thanks for sharing buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by Elias View Post
                    Yeah, that really is an inspiring story Radiohead. I was thinking not to do PE today but now that I read your success story, hell, I might do PE after all tonight!

Thanks for sharing buddy!
                    Hey! Wow I'm so happy right now. For me, the best feeling in the world is when you inspire somebody else. Your penis will thank you for the exercising him...And lots of girls will thank you also.

TGC Theory

Comment

Good one ol' boy!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by Radiohead View Post
                        Hey! Wow I'm so happy right now. For me, the best feeling in the world is when you inspire somebody else. Your penis will thank you for the exercising him...And lots of girls will thank you also.
                        Oh yes! I did PE yesterday. So maybe today is time to have a day off.

Thanks mate!

Comment

great stuff buddy! great to hear a good story it keeps me goin!
                          29/12/09 ....23/1/10......6/3/10......12/5/10

BPEL-6" .....BPEL-61/4"..BPEL-6.5"...BPEL-63/4"
                          EG-43/4".....EG-5"........EG-51/4"....EG-5.5"
                          NBPEL-53/4"

SHORT TERM GOAL

BPEL-7"
                          EG-5.25"

LONG TERM GOAL

BPEL-8"
                          EG-6"

Comment

great story man really i am sure a lot of guys are going to start PE just because of that
                            i think we are all really lucky to have been able to discover PE and be knowledgeable... I am sure almost every single guy that browses these forums will end up having an amazing sexual life for themselves and their women
                            PE is a journey, not a destination.

Start : BPEL: 5.8"
                            MEG : 4.75"

1st Goal Reached: BPEL: 6.35"
                            MEG: 5.0"

Next Goal: BPEL: 7.00"
                            MEG: 5.25"

Comment

Nice RH.

I bet that happens to me... been separated from my ex for 3 months now... not hoping, but expecting her to contact me within another 5-6 months from now (we had a bad breakup)...

..I'm hoping by then, I can add another .75" w/ a 7"BPEL x 5.3 EG... b/c when I was with her I was 5.5x4.75ish... and I was still her best sex she told me (even after the breakup.. and now I'm 6.1"x5 in 5 weeks time...

Your story is motivational! Thanks!
                              A Bigger Beginning w/ Dante311 - Log
                              NEW LOG!

May '15 - 6.9" BP
                              GOAL - 7.5 BP

Comment

Working...
                              X